Best protein

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Pinoyboy called down the thunder, and now he got it!


    Name:  purus.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  34.4 KB
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Physique workout maximizer hands down taste the best and had a great carb protein ratio.
    Age Force hasn't made a protein patch yet? I'm sure it's coming...(sorry, I couldn't help it)

  3. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

    Age Force hasn't made a protein patch yet? I'm sure it's coming...(sorry, I couldn't help it)
    What's wrong with there amino acid patch. I love it. I recover so much quicker than when I'm not on the amino acid patch.

    http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/aminoacid

    Our Essential Amino Acid Complex patch includes 8 "Essential Amino Acids" plus Tyrosine. * But that's only part of the story! Hundreds of dietary supplement companies offer oral amino acid supplements. They are, for the most part, formulas with various amino acids compounded together. At AgeForceŽ we've spent over 3-years of laboratory research and development to identify and select 9 specific amino acids, in very exact dosage strengths and ratios, to create a synergy that elevates the effectiveness and benefits of each of the 9 amino acids in the formula. The proprietary ratio of each of the 9 amino acid's dosage is critical to the unprecedented performance of our amino acid patch.


    To me that's pretty good. Can't complain.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    What's wrong with there amino acid patch. I love it. I recover so much quicker than when I'm not on the amino acid patch.

    http://www.ageforce.com/supplements/aminoacid

    Our Essential Amino Acid Complex patch includes 8 "Essential Amino Acids" plus Tyrosine. * But that's only part of the story! Hundreds of dietary supplement companies offer oral amino acid supplements. They are, for the most part, formulas with various amino acids compounded together. At AgeForceŽ we've spent over 3-years of laboratory research and development to identify and select 9 specific amino acids, in very exact dosage strengths and ratios, to create a synergy that elevates the effectiveness and benefits of each of the 9 amino acids in the formula. The proprietary ratio of each of the 9 amino acid's dosage is critical to the unprecedented performance of our amino acid patch.

    To me that's pretty good. Can't complain.
    I didn't realize it actually existed
    •   
       


  5. Anyone mention ISO sensation?
    I only go isolate because concentrate makes me stinky

  6. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post

    I didn't realize it actually existed
    Why don't you try it out for few months. I personally love 8 hours of essential aminos acids getting absorbed at 100%.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  7. Despite the sappy name, there is a company called Bluebonnet Nutrition that makes a REALLY good-tasting WPI that contains 26g of protein/serving and only has 108 calories/serving. I just hope that they're really putting protein in it...

  8. I use musclefeast unflavored micellar casein and I add a scoop of whatever flavored whey or
    mixed blend protein and then I have a perfect combo of slow and fast digesting proteins in
    my shake.

  9. Muscle infusion black is amazing, I had the chocolate flavor. I also enjoy giant sports nutrition. Just ordered some dymatize elite whey. Anyone ever had the cafe mocha flavor?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    But their flavoring and mixability (especially with their casein) won't get close to muscle feasts.
    Either you didn't read any of my post you quoted or, well no that's pretty much it. Again, it's unflavored so of course it's not going to match some other flavoring and for mixability---it's instanized.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    Why don't you try it out for few months. I personally love 8 hours of essential aminos acids getting absorbed at 100%.
    I'll pass....

  12. This guy is funny!


  13. special k protein bars
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    special k protein bars
    Clear your pm's brother

  15. http://www.flexonline.com/general-ne...ristine-hronec

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Protein Bar?
    By SacDIESEL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:10 PM
  2. best protein
    By thebigt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 12:12 PM
  3. best protein before bed?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 09:33 PM
  4. Best Protein to use while on PHs?
    By EPe9686518 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM
  5. best protein powder brand and type?
    By Jfcripped21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in