Best protein

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I have a container of Trutein chocolate banana dipped that I haven't opened yet but
    from all the good feedback I am looking forward to it when I crack it open.

2. Muscle milk cytosport + chocolate milk+ regular milk + creatine= cheap post workout formula that has everything u need. I can't believe how many people pay 70$ for a tub of protein. F*****g ridiculous. U can get muscle milk cytosport at Costco for 24$ and its 2 maybe 3 months worth of servings. Oh and some cottage cheese before bed. This is cheap effective bodybuilding.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Muscle milk cytosport + chocolate milk+ regular milk + creatine= cheap post workout formula that has everything u need. I can't believe how many people pay 70$ for a tub of protein. F*****g ridiculous. U can get muscle milk cytosport at Costco for 24$ and its 2 maybe 3 months worth of servings. Oh and some cottage cheese before bed. This is cheap effective bodybuilding.
    Muscle Milk imo is garbage
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. lol how is anyone getting 2-3mths use out of musclemilk??

mm used to be better back in the day...

they taste awesome tho but then theyre not really just protein

5. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Muscle milk cytosport + chocolate milk+ regular milk + creatine= cheap post workout formula that has everything u need. I can't believe how many people pay 70$ for a tub of protein. F*****g ridiculous. U can get muscle milk cytosport at Costco for 24$ and its 2 maybe 3 months worth of servings. Oh and some cottage cheese before bed. This is cheap effective bodybuilding.
    Muscle Milk is far from being cost-effective, and the bags sold at the warehouse stores are not great values.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Muscle Milk imo is garbage
    What makes any other protein better than muscle milks protein?

7. [QUOTE="steam"]lol how is anyone getting 2-3mths use out of musclemilk??

6 pound bag with 80 servings. Its about 35 dollars now though :/ I just looked it up

8. Sorry^ still getting used to the app

9. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

What makes any other protein better than muscle milks protein?
    Terrible profile... High in unhealthy fats. I like my protein lean with a good blend
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. I miss All The Whey.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

11. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I miss All The Whey.

Me too.

12. Quote Originally Posted by pinoymuscle View Post
    100 whey gold standard is good nutrition wise but nitro tech has some creatine and other stuff which makes me gain good strength gains and is also great with recovery
    Nitrotech is horrible and by a terrible company
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

13. Very true. Much to learn bud. Check out the reviews and the ingredients and who backs up the Beverly international protein, it's a little on the expensive side but I say the best quality.

14. I had a 16oz end cut Rib-eye yesterday along with some organic long grain brown rice and asian medley vegetable mix. Now that's good protein!. Mmmmm tasty too!. It has good stuff in it and it helps with recovery too!.

15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I had a 16oz end cut Rib-eye yesterday along with some organic long grain brown rice and asian medley vegetable mix. Now that's good protein!. Mmmmm tasty too!. It has good stuff in it and it helps with recovery too!.
    That does sound delicious. I'm going to pull out a ribeye for dinner tonight. Ever try basmati instead of brown rice though?

16. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    That does sound delicious. I'm going to pull out a ribeye for dinner tonight. Ever try basmati instead of brown rice though?

I may have tried it at one time or another. Not sure though. I'll take a look next time I'm at the store.

17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I may have tried it at one time or another. Not sure though. I'll take a look next time I'm at the store.
    It's has a low GI load like brown rice but tastes a lot like white rice, best of both worlds!

18. Rib eye is my personal favorite cut of meat. I can not wait till I'm back home in the states and I can grill up my own steaks. Deeeeeslicious.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

19. I prefer to get the musclefeast whey, unflavored. Nothing but protein, no sweeteners, no colors, no anti caking agents. They test it for purity and they've tested others, a lot of people do not live up to the label claim. I'll mix it with a little bit of sweetener depending on if it's after my workout or night, sometimes dextrose for after and some stevia other times. Add a little bit of all natural almond extract, perfect.

20. Muscle feast whey isolate. You can actually taste the coco in it. Been using their protein for 3 years now and I don't see EVER changing. Might try something if it was free (which thankfully I have had a lot of opportunities to do that) but never spending my own money on anything else but their proteins.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar0 View Post
    I prefer to get the musclefeast whey, unflavored. Nothing but protein, no sweeteners, no colors, no anti caking agents. They test it for purity and they've tested others, a lot of people do not live up to the label claim. I'll mix it with a little bit of sweetener depending on if it's after my workout or night, sometimes dextrose for after and some stevia other times. Add a little bit of all natural almond extract, perfect.
    Any Whey from ON does that with their unflavored instanized protein powder. Excellent to cook with as well.

22. Have been using Iso Sensation 93 unflavored natural flavor protein for the previous few months. I like it due to the lack of fillers or sweeteners. 30gr protein and only 1gr carb per serving. Mixes easy with skim milk. Tastes like milk. 5lb tub amortizes quite well.
    Last edited by UCSMiami; 01-05-2013 at 08:40 PM. Reason: additional information

23. Quote Originally Posted by pinoymuscle View Post
    Jamses shut up ur small k
    Not sure if srs....

24. Quote Originally Posted by pinoymuscle View Post
    Jamses shut up ur small k
    Speak for yourself dood

25. Quote Originally Posted by pinoymuscle View Post
    Yowler u small too and its spelled dude lil lady
    But Im not! What's your deal? This place is family to me. Your new don't disrespect
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Pinoyboy called down the thunder, and now he got it!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

27. Quote Originally Posted by pinoymuscle View Post
    Yowler u small too and its spelled dude lil lady
    Lol okay. When you earn a state title for strongman and get over a 595 raw bench press, we'll talk

28. Quote Originally Posted by yowler99 View Post

Lol okay. When you earn a state title for strongman and get over a 595 raw bench press, we'll talk

**** I found my match... I hit 500
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

**** I found my match... I hit 500
    ) haha.

30. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Any Whey from ON does that with their unflavored instanized protein powder. Excellent to cook with as well.
    But their flavoring and mixability (especially with their casein) won't get close to muscle feasts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Protein Bar?
    By SacDIESEL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:10 PM
  2. best protein
    By thebigt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 12:12 PM
  3. best protein before bed?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements