Are AnaBeta Gains Keepable?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I ran AB at 4 caps/ day and blew up, in a caloric deficit. It was amazing. Now I'd like to run at 6 caps/ day for 6 weeks in a surplus. But I noticed... as soon as I stopped the AB... I didn't look the same. Not in my head. I've got pictures of me down the shore toward the end of the run looking GREAT. Haven't looked like that since. But I did run keto right after AB and might have done it wrong, rendering myself flat and gross.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Oh, right, so, did you keep all of your AB gains?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I kept all my gains until I went into a cal deficit.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Oh, no... :-(

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha but that was 5-6 months down the road man. If you figure out your new maintenance value it's very easy to keep the gains. The way I cut is I bulk 3-5 months and then cut. I know I'll lose some muscle but now that ive learned about beta-2-adrenoreceptors I used those to my advantage to preserve muscle and tap into adipose. Alphamine has really helped me achieve what I want when I go into a cut. Just plan your nutrition accordingly and you'll be surprised.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've kept all size and strength gains. Is AnaBeta the only thing you stopped? Also, you're fine taking 4/day. No reason really to take 6.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
But erre'body seems to say "Wooooooo, if you loved four, then six will make you want to make love to yourself." Or something like that, I forget.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
And yes, I was only on OG AB.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
You mean more isn't better?!

The interwebs tells lies!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Gahhh, you guys are jerks. >_<

^_^

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never lost any gains coming off. Just some decreases in muscle fullness, etc.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Actually, people have had good results with 6 ED. If you do some searching there's quite a few logs out there

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm second-guessing. I should still get the two bottles and run 6 ED for 6 weeks, right? Right. I think so.

:-/

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I'm second-guessing. I should still get the two bottles and run 6 ED for 6 weeks, right? Right. I think so.

:-/
If you enjoyed 4 caps a day so much I would probably just stick there. You'd get 2 more weeks of AB use out of it with that scheme. 6 may be better but it may not be worth it if 4 is already very effective.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha goo for it man! I'll be honest and say that it will be my run in the near future. 6ED with 1-2 caps of OG erase!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking AB and Slintensity to finish out my first bulk ever and keep the gains as lean as possible.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Then again, I don't know nothin' 'bout nothin'.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this. If you go on a low carb diet immediately afterwards then that will also have an effect, obviously.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I agree with this. If you go on a low carb diet immediately afterwards then that will also have an effect, obviously.
This is definitely true.

I've always kept the gains I've made on ABE. You may lose some glycogen retention when you come off if you're not eating the same amount.

Even strength gains I keep.

I suggest you bump it up to 6 caps a day. Or do 4 ABE, and 2 AB which I'm doing now. It's amazing how much of a difference you see with the 2 extra caps.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking AB and Slintensity to finish out my first bulk ever and keep the gains as lean as possible.
I've never used Slintensity. I have used Anabeta Elite and Anabolic Pump before with phenomenal results.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anecdotally, when AnaBeta-01 was first released for it's beta test most of the loggers commented on what they speculated to be glucose disposal qualities within skeletal muscle. This was not something that was told to us (I was one of the beta testers) to minimise placebo effect.

I am reluctant to combine AnaBeta with glucose disposal products where blocking carbohydrate absorption is one of the mechanisms.

I am not saying the products wouldn't stack well. I am just saying that the added 'GDA' might inhibit one of the things which makes AnaBeta so good.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Coming off AB or ABE makes for a sad time :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG Anabeta for less then $25. Yes please. Along with some SS Forskolin for under $10.

#ballin

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making me spend my money on third party drugs?! What kind of therapist are you? :D

haha But yes im shopping on my couch as we speak!
I am the therapist who wants you to be stacked and ripped. ;)

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Awww, Youre such a good friend!

That takes my money... ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OG Anabeta for less then $25. Yes please. Along with some SS Forskolin for under $10.

#ballin
do it yourself, homemade abe! haha

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran AB at 4 caps/ day and blew up, in a caloric deficit. It was amazing. Now I'd like to run at 6 caps/ day for 6 weeks in a surplus. But I noticed... as soon as I stopped the AB... I didn't look the same. Not in my head. I've got pictures of me down the shore toward the end of the run looking GREAT. Haven't looked like that since. But I did run keto right after AB and might have done it wrong, rendering myself flat and gross.

IMO, all gains are can be maintained from a natty supplement if diet and training are there.