Test powder?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Anyone use it?

I was debating getting either test powder, I love usp labs products, or purchasing the ultimate stack from nla performance, the only other company I would trust at this point.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test powder is a great addition to any stack or stand alone product. What else you consider running with it?

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I ran test powder. Honestly it made me sicker than a dog. I didn't have a solid bowel movement the entire time I was on it. I've tried some nla products but not their DAA. The products I've tried I really enjoyed however I have run SNS and SS DAA with great results. I'd like to hear how it turns out if you decide to run the T-Blast.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Right now it's just stand alone but I'm open to any ideas. Looking for a nice lean mass gain until I decide to try and cut around march .

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran test powder. Honestly it made me sicker than a dog. I didn't have a solid bowel movement the entire time I was on it. I've tried some nla products but not their DAA. The products I've tried I really enjoyed however I have run SNS and SS DAA with great results. I'd like to hear how it turns out if you decide to run the T-Blast.
Sorry to hear that. Did you try taking it with a meal? There's much more to TestPowder than just DAA.

to the OP, there are a number of logs around with approval of TestPowder & the beauty of TestPowder is the built in AI & prolactin control along with a potent dose of Agmatine Sulfate and L-Carnitine Tartrate.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Sorry to hear that. Did you try taking it with a meal? There's much more to TestPowder than just DAA.

to the OP, there are a number of logs around with approval of TestPowder & the beauty of TestPowder is the built in AI & prolactin control along with a potent dose of Agmatine Sulfate and L-Carnitine Tartrate.
Yeah I tried everything I could to finish the log but it just wasn't for me. I saw a lot of guys had a great run with it. I just couldn't stomach it.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get the poopies until two weeks in, but woooooooo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Powder is a solid choice and the one I would choose in this situation.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with bolt. I've run 2 tubs of Test Powder and loved them. It's my favorite DAA based product to date.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
The only DAA product I have taken is performance edge pharm grade. Had some decent results.

After all the advice I am looking forward to tryig this one!! Would any of you stack it with anything else or run it as a stand alone?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only DAA product I have taken is performance edge pharm grade. Had some decent results.

After all the advice I am looking forward to tryig this one!! Would any of you stack it with anything else or run it as a stand alone?
You could run it stand alone. Stacked with jack3d micro or Prime (which will be on NYE sale at Nutraplanet 150cap for $34.99) would both be great additions)

What are your goals?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
the stomach issues must be highly individual. I've never had a problem dosing Test Powder or DAA on an empty stomach or with food.

TP is my favorite DAA containing product by far. It covers all your bases - E control, prolactin control, agmatine (love dosing pre-workout), etc.

with everything included at the Nutra price, you really can not go wrong