formadrol and dpol?

Billy Bickle

Awards
Hey fellas! Currently i'm running formadrol 4 caps a day and dpol 3 tabs a day while cutting/recomp. Im wondering how long I should wait until after this cycle to run erase pro and another form of natty test booster? I was thinking of waiting four weeks. I also received a bottle of forma stanzol I was considering running by itself after the formadrol dpol cycle instead of the erase pro. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Erase sits well with Daa, I have never used a forma product so couldn't tell you. How long have you been on Dpol

Billy Bickle

Awards
About 2 weeks taking this and muscle marinade. Loving it! I've used dpol in the past it's kinda my goto for daa.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
About 2 weeks taking this and muscle marinade. Loving it! I've used dpol in the past it's kinda my goto for daa.
Well thank you for the support! You can run Dpol 8 on for better results ;-)

Billy Bickle

Awards
Thinking i'll do this four week deal with formadrol extreme and dpol then four weeks dpol and erase. That sound good?

Billy Bickle

Awards
Just found a good deal on anabeta and erase pro how long should i wait after the dpol and formadrol before starting this up?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just found a good deal on anabeta and erase pro how long should i wait after the dpol and formadrol before starting this up?
I would run the anabeta, Dpol and erase together!

Billy Bickle

Awards
You sir, are a boss. Lol awesome idea I thought that could be over doing it. So i'm going to run this formadrol and dpol till it's gone then buy erase two more dpol and anabeta any idea how long I can run this for?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol is best at 8 weeks then 4 off
Erase for that whole time as well or AI of choice
Anabeta can be ran for same or longer. It's always good to cycle but you should have no probs. I've even ran Dpol for 12 weeks

This stack right here is my go to :)

Billy Bickle

Awards
Totally forgot to mention I finished a 6 week natadrol cycle about 3 weeks ago should I be good to start up the anabeta and erase or should I finish the formadrol dpol stack which I was using for pct? Sorry for so many questions just wanna make sure I do this right

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Totally forgot to mention I finished a 6 week natadrol cycle about 3 weeks ago should I be good to start up the anabeta and erase or should I finish the formadrol dpol stack which I was using for pct? Sorry for so many questions just wanna make sure I do this right
Yea brother throw it in

Billy Bickle

Awards
Cool cool gunna drop the formadrol and throw erase in

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
please use fish oil and or some other joint supplements with erase (especially erase pro). It will dry you out and it is better to stay on the safe side with it :)

Billy Bickle

Awards
Oh im on it man i take fish oil daily just for the health benefits

Billy Bickle

Awards
Just figured id post a folloe up question. So far im liking this stack... However i was recently let go from my job ive doing dpol almost a month now and anbeta elite and erase pro for about 2 weeks and with money the way it is i might have to stop this stack and go back to just creatine and hard work lol. Question is, if i stop this stack early we'll i be ****ing with my hormones or will everything be good. Ive been running erase pro at 3 caps a day anabeta at 4 and dpol at 3 tabs. I can pick up another bottle of erase if its Absolutly needed but if not. I wanna save my money. Thanks fellas.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just figured id post a folloe up question. So far im liking this stack... However i was recently let go from my job ive doing dpol almost a month now and anbeta elite and erase pro for about 2 weeks and with money the way it is i might have to stop this stack and go back to just creatine and hard work lol. Question is, if i stop this stack early we'll i be ****ing with my hormones or will everything be good. Ive been running erase pro at 3 caps a day anabeta at 4 and dpol at 3 tabs. I can pick up another bottle of erase if its Absolutly needed but if not. I wanna save my money. Thanks fellas.
You can stop... But I must ask... Why erase Pro at 3 caps?

Billy Bickle

Awards
Thats what i read to dose it at on here... What would you recomend?

Billy Bickle

Awards
Im retarded bro.. What ivread was for the original erase not erase pro... You think ill be ok lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im retarded bro.. What ivread was for the original erase not erase pro... You think ill be ok lol
you will be fine,resume at normal dosing protocols,1 cap a day.i cant imagine how my joints would feel at 3 caps erase pro a day!

Billy Bickle

Awards
I was taking hella fish oil. Lol. I might get another bottle then but if your saying i can stop taking it and be ok ill do that

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
you will be just fine stopping when its gone,but how long do you have left of the dpol and erase pro?

Billy Bickle

Awards
Three caps of erase pro and like 10 maybe more of the dpol then a alot of the anabete elite

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Three caps of erase pro and like 10 maybe more of the dpol then a alot of the anabete elite
oh ok,yeah just use the erase pro at 1 cap a day until gone.and the dpol at the 3 caps like you have been.i love when i run me a erase pro and dpol stack,i always run 2 bottles of each as the results seem to get really strong right at end of first bottles.i am actually gonna be running erase pro,anabeta elite,and possibly dpol as my next natty stack.im so pumped for it.

Billy Bickle

Awards
Hey fellas had a few more questions on stopping this stack halfway through it. So i feel like the stack has leaned me out a little bit more or at least the erase has dried me out more than usual. anyone come off these sups and gain weight or bloat back up? Im probably being paranoid and understand these dont have ph side effects im just concerned with my hormones getting thrown out of wack and possible estrogen rebound. Sorry for the paranoia guys just concernd with my body.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey fellas had a few more questions on stopping this stack halfway through it. So i feel like the stack has leaned me out a little bit more or at least the erase has dried me out more than usual. anyone come off these sups and gain weight or bloat back up? Im probably being paranoid and understand these dont have ph side effects im just concerned with my hormones getting thrown out of wack and possible estrogen rebound. Sorry for the paranoia guys just concernd with my body.
You should not have those problems. Your gains on these are yours to keep

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the difference between dpol and bulk daa, does dpol have sodium in it as well?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What's the difference between dpol and bulk daa, does dpol have sodium in it as well?
Dpol is Sodium based DAA with added vitamins and our Nitrate formula

Billy Bickle

Awards
Airborne repped for making me feel safe haha.

Billy Bickle

Awards
So its been day since coming of the stack and all is good. Only concern is libido feels a little bit lower then when i was on. Erections arent as hard as they were im wondering if this has anything to do with dpol being nitrate based and if its anything i should be concernd with.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So its been day since coming of the stack and all is good. Only concern is libido feels a little bit lower then when i was on. Erections arent as hard as they were im wondering if this has anything to do with dpol being nitrate based and if its anything i should be concernd with.
Increased libido = more test

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Increased libido= happy marriage!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Billy Bickle

Awards
Dude that charlie sheen comment had me rolling . Libido feels back up throughout the day I've been trying to quit smoking and yesterday was a smoking day I think that might of been part of it. Im gonna chill on test boosters I don't know if I need em at my age 23