How to prevent acne when taking Test Boosters

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I have acne prone skin, I work out 6 days a week, eat a clean diet, and give 100% effort. I would like to take a strong testosterone booster to accelerate my results, but I was wondering if there was something I could do to prevent acne? I ran a 60 day cycle of APE and that was hell for acne. Right now I'm running SNS Inhibit P and it seems to be helping with my acne. Any other suggestions? Help me out?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Calcium Pantothenate, hmm, I've heard that stuff is good

ITW

ITW

Awards
Calcium Pantothenate, hmm, I've heard that stuff is good
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't calcium pantothenate just vitamin b-5 or pantothenic acid? You can buy that stuff in bulk way cheaper than what acnedren is going for

ITW

ITW

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't calcium pantothenate just vitamin b-5 or pantothenic acid? You can buy that stuff in bulk way cheaper than what acnedren is going for
No hate for BLR though. Love formeron, it's good stuff

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Was just thinking the same thing

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg is the dose most docs prescribe as preventative
Look it up a bit more you will find studies where 40mg worked great...plus from my experience it worked great at 50mg and best part since I didn't suppress my pores to much when I cycled off it I got zero rebound acne

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-P purported should help you with some acne issues, I've noticed that Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist is also another great product for general health (including the acne prevention benefits you mentioned you're seeking). I supplement it at ~4 caps per day and feel like a million bucks when combined with fish oil and Cissus XT - I think this combination does more for my quality of life than any other combination or multivitamin I've taken, and it's pretty cost effective.

The electrolyte complex in Poseidon NT also had similar benefits for me, as well as improved sleep (obviously). This is from Nimbus Nutrition.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So since extremely acne prone, will the SNS Inhibit allow me to take DAA or other test boosters without getting acne??

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So since extremely acne prone, will the SNS Inhibit allow me to take DAA or other test boosters without getting acne??
I wouldn't recommend Inhibit-P for the treatment of acne (it would be irresponsible to do so), but it may reduce the incidence when on DAA.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend Inhibit-P for the treatment of acne (it would be irresponsible to do so), but it may reduce the incidence when on DAA.
Why? Is inhibit P bad?? It's been helping significantly with my acne

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Why? Is inhibit P bad?? It's been helping significantly with my acne
It's not bad at all. It would just be irresponsible of me to recommend a product for the treatment of a medical condition (which acne can easily fall under).