Help me design a killer stack for the Spring!

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The goal is to get looking in top shape for the summer. Muscle definition and fullness, with that vascular, dry and lean look. Ideally I would start running this stack sometime in March or April and then again in June and July, or something like that.

X-Factor
Erase or Erase Pro
EndoSurge
DAA
SuperSaponins

Any ideas or suggestions? Any input would be appreciated!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor
Erase or Erase Pro
EndoSurge
DAA
SuperSaponins

These would stack well, never tried supersaponins before but have wanted to

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro + Versa 1 + Anabeta + DAA + IGF 2

that just sounds nasty

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The goal is to get looking in top shape for the summer. Muscle definition and fullness, with that vascular, dry and lean look. Ideally I would start running this stack sometime in March or April and then again in June and July, or something like that.

X-Factor
Erase or Erase Pro
EndoSurge
DAA
SuperSaponins

Versa-1 should be at the base of any recomp plan. The feedback we have shows an outstanding number of users with a drop in BF & increase in strength.

I haven't used erase but hear great things about it. SuperSaponis is a solid option but, IMO X-Factor is tough when cutting bc of the DOMS is causes.

DAA is solid for any natural goals. TestPowder has prolactin & AI control built into it so there aren't any concerns with the "sides" DAA may cause. Not to mention the other goodies inside.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Versa-1 should be at the base of any recomp plan. The feedback we have shows an outstanding number of users with a drop in BF & increase in strength.

I haven't used erase but hear great things about it. SuperSaponis is a solid option but, IMO X-Factor is tough when cutting bc of the DOMS is causes.

DAA is solid for any natural goals. TestPowder has prolactin & AI control built into it so there aren't any concerns with the "sides" DAA may cause. Not to mention the other goodies inside.
I agree with keeping X-Factor (ArA) off the equation in times where caloric allotment is restricted, the pro-inflammatory effect of ArA will make it harder for you to recover without the needed calories. Not to mention cuts including AIs tend to be hard for the joints, that would be no bueno for them if you throw in ArA too.

I go agree on the Versa-1 and AnaBeta Elite though, Forskolin on cuts and 2 anabolics should help keep the mass while leaning out nicely.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Any idea when Versa-1 will be available in the UK?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Add in some Cortisol Control like Ergobolic by Ergogenix, or Reduce Xt Toss in DCP or Ergoshred for a nice fat burner

However judging by your avatar you look boss already some this may not be too much work for you to get where ya want

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ECA
Kynoselen
Ipamorelin/sermorelin
Eviscerate
Erase
glycofuse + 20g Eaa + 2g creatine hcl
Maybe EndoSurge or something to pulse testosterone.

All the above is just for fun and do not take it seriously -- but could help someone whom wishes

to avoid designer hormones/exogenous hormones that disrupt HPTA function

-Matt

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I agree with keeping X-Factor (ArA) off the equation in times where caloric allotment is restricted, the pro-inflammatory effect of ArA will make it harder for you to recover without the needed calories. Not to mention cuts including AIs tend to be hard for the joints, that would be no bueno for them if you throw in ArA too.

I go agree on the Versa-1 and AnaBeta Elite though, Forskolin on cuts and 2 anabolics should help keep the mass while leaning out nicely.
Ara promotes fat loss quite well. It works great on a cut, and DOMS is not synonymous with glycogen depletion.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't there a link to ArA and anabolics? I think there is something in the 10th addition anabolic guide about using ArA whilst on cycle...can you elaborate coop?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ara promotes fat loss quite well. It works great on a cut, and DOMS is not synonymous with glycogen depletion.
Didn't mean DOMs mean glycogen depletion...what I did mean is that it might be a bit too much to handle , the pro inflammation that is, with the ArA and less calories to recover, given the deficit needed for a cut...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Isn't there a link to ArA and anabolics? I think there is something in the 10th addition anabolic guide about using ArA whilst on cycle...can you elaborate coop?
Sure once I'm off the iPad.

I know. Recover on a cut is hampered due to glycogen depletion and cns fatigue, neither of which ara will affect with it's pro-inflammatory effects in muscle tissue. Ara does not hamper recovery; increased doms does not mean diminished recovery

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure once I'm off the iPad.

I know. Recover on a cut is hampered due to glycogen depletion and cns fatigue, neither of which ara will affect with it's pro-inflammatory effects in muscle tissue. Ara does not hamper recovery; increased doms does not mean diminished recovery
Yeah, but it makes it so much harder to get outta bed...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ECA
Kynoselen
Ipamorelin/sermorelin
Eviscerate
Erase
glycofuse + 20g Eaa + 2g creatine hcl
Maybe EndoSurge or something to pulse testosterone.

All the above is just for fun and do not take it seriously -- but could help someone whom wishes

to avoid designer hormones/exogenous hormones that disrupt HPTA function

-Matt
i had never heard of kynoselen before, looked it up, very interesting. looks like daily IM injections, tho, which is a BIG step for most of the guys on here.

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
i had never heard of kynoselen before, looked it up, very interesting. looks like daily IM injections, tho, which is a BIG step for most of the guys on here.
Better off looking for MIC+B12 injections and you can do SubQ with these just fine.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Myself and others used it back in 2001-2003 era before dabbling in exogenous anabolic agents.

Noticed increased hunger, increased blood flow or vascularity, muscle fullness, and mild fat-loss, not to mention better endurance training.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is your personal opinion of MK-0677

After researching S4 several yrs ago I was completely turned off from Sarms -- however I have 'heard' good feedback.

If I was to try such a thing I would make sure to be off everything else -- get bloods pre and then during and really

see what is going in here. HPTA measures and basic health parameters.

-Matt

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yeah the whole Yellow vision jaundace and other sides scared me away from s4/sarms as well I had huge hopes too

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
MST MVP-365/ZMK stack for multi/minerals
MST Cordygen5 for energy, endurance, testosterone boosting and immunity
MST CLO-Mega 369 best EFA blend I've came across
Bioclinic Naturals PQQ-10 combination of PQQ/Coq10 for neuroprotectiond, ATP production and cardiovascular health and insulin sensitivity
Alpha-GPC amazing growth hormone releaser, preferred choline source for optimal cognitive function
NOW NADH w/D-Ribose ATP production, energy, vasodilation

Thats two years of research condensed into so of the most powerful supplements available designed to maximize performance, health, longevity and neurological optimization. Throw in your per workout of preference, I prefer non-caffeinated versions for maximal ATP output, and if you go the anabolic route a simple low dose testosterone regimen is perfect. Hope that helps brother, freQ~