Using LG products in between cycles

uvawahoowa

Awards
Would it be wise to use LG products (say natadrol or ph19) right after pct of a helladrol cycle? I'm thinking that since they won't cause shutdown that they would be ok, but this is an area I'm not certain about

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Natadrol can cause shutdown, why not continue with a natty cycle?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Natadrol can cause shutdown, why not continue with a natty cycle?
That's what I was planning on, the idea of LG just popped into my head.

In that case ill use some xgels and whatever other goodies I have stashed away

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Most will say that nata is fine but it does work via the androgen receptors, after mechabol im planning on continuing with an anabeta elite 8 week run

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Umm after pct of course you can do another cycle. Its after pct. Also for the love of god natadrol causing shutdown? Yea I don't think so but ya know everyone had an opinion. Doesn't make it a fact though. Even Patrick Arnold says that 11 keto only causes mild suppression and I am sure 11 keto is stronger than natadrol. But yes, after you are recovered and done with pct you can do an LG sciences cycle

uvawahoowa

Awards
Umm after pct of course you can do another cycle. Its after pct. Also for the love of god natadrol causing shutdown? Yea I don't think so but ya know everyone had an opinion. Doesn't make it a fact though. Even Patrick Arnold says that 11 keto only causes mild suppression and I am sure 11 keto is stronger than natadrol. But yes, after you are recovered and done with pct you can do an LG sciences cycle
I had always heard that time on cycle + time on pct = time off phs. Just didn't know if LG products would fit into that category

chris223

Awards
  • Established
"Everyone has an opinion. Doesn't make it a fact though." Really? Opinions aren't facts? Fascinating...

OP, this is bad advice. Don't listen to this guy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol, obviously you need to spend more time learning before posting

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Opinions aren't facts first of all. That is a fact. Second of all. Are you guys saying that its not ok to go into another cycle after all of pct is done which includes post PCT? After you are all recovered and pct and post pct is done you can't run a mild cycle. Is this what you're saying? Also are you saying Patrick Arnold is full of **** about 11 keto being mild? What the **** ARE you trying to say?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm speaking about 8-12 weeks off from phs and everything is recovered. Maybe you aren't understanding what I'm saying. Don't just mock me tell me what you mean so I can learn

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Opinions aren't facts first of all. That is a fact. Second of all. Are you guys saying that its not ok to go into another cycle after all of pct is done which includes post PCT? After you are all recovered and pct and post pct is done you can't run a mild cycle. Is this what you're saying? Also are you saying Patrick Arnold is full of **** about 11 keto being mild? What the **** ARE you trying to say?
The time on plus pct equals time off is a health precaution but doesnt have to be followed. Whats post pct? Is it a pct for a pct? And btw, i said nata "can" cause shutdown, i did not say it would cause shutdown.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The time on plus pct equals time off is a health precaution but doesnt have to be followed. Whats post pct? Is it a pct for a pct? And btw, i said nata "can" cause shutdown, i did not say it would cause shutdown.
Oh ok listen were just using different terminology. I just call the aftermath of pct post pct. My bad. I agree that it can cause some shutdown. Had to look up natadrol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh ok listen were just using different terminology. I just call the aftermath of pct post pct. My bad. I agree that it can cause some shutdown. Had to look up natadrol
I appreciate that you understand why it could cause shutdown after a little research. :)

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I'm speaking about 8-12 weeks off from phs and everything is recovered. Maybe you aren't understanding what I'm saying. Don't just mock me tell me what you mean so I can learn
Original poster wasn't asking about being eight to twelve weeks post-cycle. He asked about starting something right after finishing PCT. Go read it again. If you want to avoid getting dumped on in the future try to be accurate and relevant, but more importantly, try to not come off like an *******.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bottom line is yes you can run cycles back to back if you want, is it worth risking the potential of more permanent shutdown, no its not. I would get bloods if anyone is considering doing so