Just Creatine + Beta Alanine in one product?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Guys Ive searched the net far and wide and I just cant seem to find a single product containing exclusively beta alanine and some form of micronized creatine. I plan on stacking rpm and drive with it. I am really trying to watch my wallet at the moment but would it be better to buy in bulk? I also wouldnt mind having some citruline malate or glutamine in there but those aren't necessities.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys Ive searched the net far and wide and I just cant seem to find a single product containing exclusively beta alanine and some form of micronized creatine. I plan on stacking rpm and drive with it. I am really trying to watch my wallet at the moment but would it be better to buy in bulk? I also wouldnt mind having some citruline malate or glutamine in there but those aren't necessities.
SNS has quality bulk ingredients at a good price if you want to go that route.

Core ABC is a solid product with BCAAs, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, and glutamine.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get your hands on some CLOUT. Srs. Gotta be quick though because it's been DCed and quickly selling out of retailers.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
SNS has quality bulk ingredients at a good price if you want to go that route.

Core ABC is a solid product with BCAAs, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, and glutamine.
I like the profile of core abc but the price!!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the profile of core abc but the price!!!
Yeah, I hear ya. It can be found for ~$45 if you look around. That's not too bad, considering there's 50 servings per tub.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking specifically for those two ingredients solo def just go bulk. Like breezy suggested we (SNS) have a great bulk lineup. I personally have both of those in bulk. My creatine mono is 1.2 keys man ;) (kg) and will last me roughly a year!!!! I'm excited lol

- Valdez

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
If you're looking specifically for those two ingredients solo def just go bulk. Like breezy suggested we (SNS) have a great bulk lineup. I personally have both of those in bulk. My creatine mono is 1.2 keys man ;) (kg) and will last me roughly a year!!!! I'm excited lol

- Valdez
Hey Valdez how is the SNS creatine? I was leaning more towards optimum nutrition creatine

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Valdez how is the SNS creatine? I was leaning more towards optimum nutrition creatine
Creatine is creatine man. I'm a rep for SNS so obviously my loyalties are with them but as long as you stick with mono and a trusted company you'll be good.

- Valdez