"Spiking" 7-Keto Transdermal Spray?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I got a couple of bottles of the 7-Keto spray, have been using it and it has been giving some pretty good results in areas where I had some extra undesired fat.

I was wondering if there are any additions that could be tossed in this to "spike" it up; I remember back in the day I used to spike my Eviscerate with Capiscin and Clen (no longer planning on using clen so that one is out already) but I was wondering if there are any comments on other things to add to the 7-Keto spray that could perhaps improve it's performance / letting it last a bit longer.

Any thoughts or comments on things to use? If anything at all?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Little bump just to see if anyone has any input.

J

jxn

Awards
Does this spray use a local or systemic carrier? Yohimbine and caffeine might be good for local.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Does this spray use a local or systemic carrier? Yohimbine and caffeine might be good for local.
Not sure, was hoping for someone who would be knowledgeable of that; I guess as a upfront question, how would one add the CY to it though?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You don't need much C in a topical solution to feel the effects. I once added a few grams to a topical and had to stop using it because it kept me awake for 36 hours straight. I never tried it again so I don't know what amount would be good..but just adding a word of caution.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
You don't need much C in a topical solution to feel the effects. I once added a few grams to a topical and had to stop using it because it kept me awake for 36 hours straight. I never tried it again so I don't know what amount would be good..but just adding a word of caution.
Transdermal caffeine had that much of an effect on you? How do you even add that to the mix is my real question, along with Y... I can't seem to find any form of liquid version of either (well, aside from brewing my own coffee....)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It did and I'm a kinda curious what the proper dilution ratio is. The correct dose would be awesome. The effects were great outside of the fact that I could not get to sleep.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It did and I'm a kinda curious what the proper dilution ratio is. The correct dose would be awesome. The effects were great outside of the fact that I could not get to sleep.
Tried sending you a Private Message but your inbox is full :(

Care to share where / how you got the caffeine and yohimbine in a form that could be added to the 7-keto spray? Would be really interested in giving this one a go.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about now, but several years ago it was relatively easy to obtain bulk caffeine and Y. Basically you just add them into a transdermal carrier, like the old Penetrate, warm, stir, shake, and repeat until its dissolved or at least evenly distributed.

The hard part, obviously, is figuring out the appropriate amount to add to the carrier so that you are not cracked out for 36 hours at a stretch:)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which spray is it? My guess is that it's a systemic carrier and not a localized one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Anabolics 14
S Supplements 9
VaughnTrue Supplements 42
beastmode1981 Supplements 22
bla55 LG Sciences 5