Want to loose fat but not be stimmed the F out?!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Want to have some help with figure out what supp works best for loose some fat but not be too jittery all day? Have looked at Alphamine and Alpha-T2 maybe Shift, whish one would be better?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Want to have some help with figure out what supp works best for loose some fat but not be too jittery all day? Have looked at Alphamine and Alpha-T2 maybe Shift, whish one would be better?
Alpha T2 / Shift would be good options if not wanting to strong of a stim. The beauty of Alphamine is that the dosing is customizable as its a powder, you can adjust your dose as needed. Might want to give AT2 a try though if you don't high stim

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift = non stimulant
Alpha-T2 = mild stimulant
Alphamine = custom dosed stimulant, high when used at the full serving. :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Natural efx would have been a good option as well. During my next cut i will be doing alphamine and natural efx.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Natural efx would have been a good option as well. During my next cut i will be doing alphamine and natural efx.
You're 5 min too late... lol! I'll check in to that one for next time.
Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You're 5 min too late... lol! I'll check in to that one for next time.
Thanks
No problem. PES makes great products as well, at2 should work out nicely.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys, AT2 is very effective

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I have a few bottles of Dexaprine...whats the verdict with some of you when stacking Dex with AlphaT2?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Shift = non stimulant
Alpha-T2 = mild stimulant
Alphamine = custom dosed stimulant, high when used at the full serving. :)
Great recommendation. I have used all 3 with great results.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of Dexaprine...whats the verdict with some of you when stacking Dex with AlphaT2?
I believe that maybe over kill on the 3,3 and 3,5. 3,5 I believe showed to be suppressive but I do not know the amounts.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
btw can I "boost" the Alpha T2 with caffein and green tea or should I just use it by it self?
Definitely. The caffeine from the tea or coffee will really bring out some nice focus and respiratory effects from the higenamine.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving T2, but how good is higenamine as a beta agonist...or has this already been answered.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving T2, but how good is higenamine as a beta agonist...or has this already been answered.
A lot of good research backing it. And just as importantly a lot of real world results. AT2 and Alphamine have done wonders for me while cutting.

And higenamine seems to be much safer and cleaner than other beta agonists. It actually has some cardio protective properties

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
DCP is a great non stim alternative

Ergobolic or reduce XT for cortisol control

Ergoshred is a great low stim hunger controlling fat burning

combine all 3 :D

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I'm looking for stimulant free weight loss, the basis of my stack is always TTA-500 and Reduce XT - great weight loss benefits combined with lean muscle retention lead to great body composition changes.

I've not yet tried our Thyrocaps or Green Coffee Bean Extract yet, but these are definitely promising options in the same category. I'll report back once I have anecdotal support to mesh with what clinical evidence already tells us about these promising newer ingredients in our line.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whenever I'm looking for stimulant free weight loss, the basis of my stack is always TTA-500 and Reduce XT - great weight loss benefits combined with lean muscle retention lead to great body composition changes.

I've not yet tried our Thyrocaps or Green Coffee Bean Extract yet, but these are definitely promising options in the same category. I'll report back once I have anecdotal support to mesh with what clinical evidence already tells us about these promising newer ingredients in our line.
I'm pumped to try the GCBE... been wanting to try for a while now before high Carb meals.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPLabs Recreate :cool: It helps burn fat threw a few pathways without making you feel cranked out. Low-dose caffeine is the only "stim" that's put in the product.

•Multi-Pathway Fat Liberating Thermogenic-inhibiting 11beta-HSD1
-increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate)
-Contains Olea europaea which is an extract (performed in a very particular way) of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).

•Contains caralluma fimbriata
A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change.
In other words, they better food choices, while also eating less.

The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
USPLabs Recreate :cool: It helps burn fat threw a few pathways without making you feel cranked out. Low-dose caffeine is the only "stim" that's put in the product.

•Multi-Pathway Fat Liberating Thermogenic-inhibiting 11beta-HSD1
-increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate)
-Contains Olea europaea which is an extract (performed in a very particular way) of olive leaf, was shown to possess thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 150% as compared to the control group in a study using animal models weighing 125-150 g each, using the highest dose group (i.e., a dose of 500 micrograms).

•Contains caralluma fimbriata
A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by approximately 20% as compared to placebo in a study using 23 human male and 39 female subjects (25 subjects completed the study in the active and placebo groups), which were overweight (i.e., BMI > 25 kg/m2).
In addition, those taking the active ingredient (500 mg twice daily of a specific extract) reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo.
At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change.
In other words, they better food choices, while also eating less.

The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (approximately 3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study.
This sounds very intresting!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta + Apple Cider Vinegar + coconut oil.
This and Maybe some thyrocaps, raspberry ketones green tea or green coffee bean extract