Thank you USP!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guys from USP sent me a package that had Compound 20, Prime, Modern BCAA, an AWESOME shaker cup, and their black T shirt. Will post a pic up sometime this weekend. cant wait to log the stuff.
Are you serious ???
USPLabs don't play around !!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guys from USP sent me a package that had Compound 20, Prime, Modern BCAA, an AWESOME shaker cup, and their black T shirt. Will post a pic up sometime this weekend. cant wait to log the stuff.
That's a pretty sweet hookup.

craigbowers

Awards
nice! a couple of weeks ago I purchased a brand-new container of Test Powder that fell out of my bag in the overhead bin on the airplane after ONE use :-( i'm saving my pennies for another tub.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Jacob and the boys are pretty generous

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That is awesome man! I have been wanting to give Compound 20 a run.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, heard great stuff about C20. I believe i will be running it when i run my OG Anabeta run and eat my face off... God i love food :D Im also waiting for Versa-1 to get released as well!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a bad ass stack!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never taken compound 20 before. think i may save it for my cut

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive never taken compound 20 before. think i may save it for my cut
It would work well either way IMO. I used it with Prime and EP for a lean bulk and added 6lbs over a couple months while leaning out a decent amount. It really helped keep fat off when eating over maintenance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would work well either way IMO. I used it with Prime and EP for a lean bulk and added 6lbs over a couple months while leaning out a decent amount. It really helped keep fat off when eating over maintenance.
Yes and there is an epic log about it from about a year ago... ;-)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's another great one using it for a cut around the same time...man, time flies lol.
;-). Think I may have followed that one too. Yes time does!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome! USPLabs cares about their fans for sure. Great folks.

newbreed

Awards
Great products with great service. C20 is awesome no matter what your goal is. Just like the Versa-1. Can't wait for the Inner Circle release January 8th

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAT NO VERSA-1..Get this man some VERSA-1. What is this world coming too!

PM address

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This Needs VERSA-1
USP Labs is like the ticket oak. (From commercial) They provide anything you need. Unreal. This is going to be a sick stack.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice score R1! You're going to love it.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
WHAT NO VERSA-1..Get this man some VERSA-1. What is this world coming too!

PM address
Wow,I have to sub this for sure now!gonna be a crazy stack!Can't wait to follow the log!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hearing LTL's pct would be epic with some versa!! ;-)
Get this man some Versa-1. Up 25 lbs already on his run. Help him keep dam gains !!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow,I have to sub this for sure now!gonna be a crazy stack!Can't wait to follow the log!
got it already going. Waiting for the versa to come in and I will add that. wanna try to get a bottle of Prime so i can run it at 69 protocol. get swoll baby!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 69 protocol is beast on its own. Now with Versa-1........insert Gwen.
sure is. always run it at 69. just dont have the funds right now for another bottle so this will be the first time i run it at 6 caps/day except for Saturdays (1 day off)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Usplabs hooked you up! They never let down! That's why I rep these guys till the end!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i may do that and bump the dosage a bit. maybe like 8 caps/day 5 days then off on the weekend
6 caps a day is good to go. I would use 3 caps with morning meals and 3 caps with a meal 6-8 hours later and on workout days take an additional 2 caps pre workout and take one day off....

with Compound 20, VERSA-1, DAA in the Mix, i feel 6 caps a day is sufficient.

VERSA-1 will ship Wednesday.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 caps a day is good to go. I would use 3 caps with morning meals and 3 caps with a meal 6-8 hours later and on workout days take an additional 2 caps pre workout and take one day off....

with Compound 20, VERSA-1, DAA in the Mix, i feel 6 caps a day is sufficient.

VERSA-1 will ship Wednesday.

OH YEAH!!!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree. It is quite a versatile compound, and can be stacked in several directions. Love it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Now im excited for mine as well!!! I thought it was going to be samples but WOW! Post a pic!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the shaker cup is soooo nice.
Yeah, they're awesome. I actually just put some whey in the powder compartment, digestive enzymes up top, and I'm sipping on my pre workout now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ya. im about to go lift gonna have my aminos on the bottom for intra workout and drink the pre

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the shaker cup is soooo nice.
I find it very cool, too. After having used it, one wonders how one managed all these years without it. :)