animal pump

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
I know it's been around forever, but I love universal, trusted company...what are you guys thoughts on pump...I bought some the other day, I took it a couple other times a couple years back, but since then I've taken stronger PWO...anyway was wondering if taking 2 packs preworkout and taking the stims out of one of the packs, so I will get more creatine since there isn't as much as you need...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of their products need a revamping lol

- Valdez

newbreed

Awards
I know it's been around forever, but I love universal, trusted company...what are you guys thoughts on pump...I bought some the other day, I took it a couple other times a couple years back, but since then I've taken stronger PWO...anyway was wondering if taking 2 packs preworkout and taking the stims out of one of the packs, so I will get more creatine since there isn't as much as you need...
Needs to be reformulated. Didn't notice much with it compared to other products. What are you looking for in a pre workout? Better pump? Better energy?

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Agree it needs reformulated...I honestly went with it because the supp shop I go to was out of most pre's and pump was the only thing he had that I've tried..I'm just not a huge fan of trying new supplements without researching it....well I'm just looking for focus and some energy but not to the point where you feel like your going to have a heart attack ha.. I've tried jacked, condense, n.o.explode, shock therapy, animal range, several others...

newbreed

Awards
Jack3D Micro is what I am currently using and like. I notice better focus while training, great pumps, and clean energy that's long lasting. Not too aggressive with the energy