Purchasing supps in powdered bulk?
- 12-28-2012, 10:33 PM
- 12-29-2012, 05:31 PM
- 12-29-2012, 07:15 PM
12-29-2012, 07:23 PM
12-29-2012, 07:40 PM
12-29-2012, 10:28 PM
12-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Idk why my post got deleted. I wasn't talking about gear. I was talking about bulk supplements such as BCAA, Creatine, etc. lol
01-02-2013, 06:44 PM
How muchis a sufficient dose? I under Stand 3-6g per day is recommended but no one says what a decent dose is. Is a 3G dose decent?
01-02-2013, 06:53 PM
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
01-02-2013, 07:34 PM
01-03-2013, 12:48 AM
01-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Re: Purchasing supps in powdered bulk?
I'm not aware if any of you are informed on agmatine's analgesic properties BUT last night, I had a splitting headache and dosed my 1 g of agmatine, within about twenty minutes it was gone. No joke, no bull ****, no pimping just something I noticed.
01-08-2013, 01:16 PM
01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
01-08-2013, 01:23 PM
01-08-2013, 01:25 PM
01-11-2013, 03:40 PM
I use powders as more of an "addition" to my prework outs and supplements. Many pre's are under dosed so I supplement them with
more Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine etc. As soon as I use all my pre workout stuff, I am going to start making my own formulas from
Similar Forum Threads
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:27 PM
- By umdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2005, 07:50 PM
- By Jag in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2005, 07:02 PM
- By pinkpanther in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:43 PM
- By canadian champ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2004, 02:24 PM