Should I get L-DOPA?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`m compiling an order,got some free space in package.

So I was wondering if to add some mucuna?

I`ve never taken it before.

Mostly I would like to try it out for libido.

What are your experiences with l-dopa?

Can it **** my brain chemistry in any way?

Any sides like depression or anxiety?

Can you get addicted to this?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I`m compiling an order,got some free space in package.

So I was wondering if to add some mucuna?

I`ve never taken it before.

Mostly I would like to try it out for libido.

What are your experiences with l-dopa?

Can it **** my brain chemistry in any way?

Any sides like depression or anxiety?

Can you get addicted to this?
If your going to get it, I would recommend SS Dopadex. I've never ran l-dopa but have been looking into it. I've read it increases sex drive pretty significantly also if thats your main goal from it.

I believe that l-dopa can increase anxiety if you have/previously had it. As for becoming addicted I don't believe so. L-dopa enhances dopamine levels in the brain, and I doubt its going to **** your brain chemistry.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I have run it off and on for years. The two products I've used in large doses has been dopatech and IGF-2 along with being added in small amounts in test boasters. Most users will say that you sleep great, awesome sex drive and loads, and better recovery. I have not had any negative side effects whats soever and would recommend this product to any one especially to the older lifters....which I am now started to become haha. Hope that helps!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SS Dopadex and CEL PCT Assist will provide the kinds of effects you're looking for.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I have run it off and on for years. The two products I've used in large doses has been dopatech and IGF-2 along with being added in small amounts in test boasters. Most users will say that you sleep great, awesome sex drive and loads, and better recovery. I have not had any negative side effects whats soever and would recommend this product to any one especially to the older lifters....which I am now started to become haha. Hope that helps!
Sounds good....

If your going to get it, I would recommend SS Dopadex. I've never ran l-dopa but have been looking into it. I've read it increases sex drive pretty significantly also if thats your main goal from it.

I believe that l-dopa can increase anxiety if you have/previously had it. As for becoming addicted I don't believe so. L-dopa enhances dopamine levels in the brain, and I doubt its going to **** your brain chemistry.
Sounds bad for me....

SS Dopadex and CEL PCT Assist will provide the kinds of effects you're looking for.
I can`t get CEL pct assyst.
Nutraplanet shipping is out of my price range for my country.
I hope they get cheaper shipping one day.
International Shipping
$37.25

I`ll browse to see if anyone has reasonable shipping for Dopadex.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I heard and read that there are numerous benefits to L-Dopa (Levodopa) from Mucuna Pruriens. The only supp that i have used that contains it is C4 pre-workout. but its in a prop blend so i dont know how much im actually getting.. Probably not much to benefit from it.