Nolvadren-XT or Erase Pro

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren-XT or Erase Pro or Endosurge

Running Nolvadren-XT or Erase Pro or Endosurge solo for about 6-8 weeks. Does either of these provide better results than the other?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I would go Erase Pro... my run with it was amazing and if you look at all the threads many many others loved it. Also for other reasons :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also the EP/ Endosurge is a popular effective stack.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Tis the season. Haha I loved my run with OG erase, never tried EP but its basically the same thing with impressive goodies

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
I tried nolvadren and didn't care for it. Definitely go erase pro

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle of Erase Pro. How soon after Day 1 did you begin to notice any effect from it? One cap each day with breakfast?

Never ran nolvadren-XT but my EP run was amazing many others seem to love it also.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle of Erase Pro. How soon after Day 1 did you begin to notice any effect from it? One cap each day with breakfast?
Yes. That is how I dosed my run. I noticed effects from EP about a week in.

Just remember it might dry your joints out so fish oil and cissus should take care of it.

Or if it gets too bad you can does EP every other day if you need to.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer 1 cap first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I usually see a drying effect (on my appearance) within the first week. What you notice in that regard can depend on your current body fat level though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you ended up choosing EPRO man. Like I said on the pm it will dry you out very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if you noticed the effects in the first week.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you ended up choosing EPRO man. Like I said on the pm it will dry you out very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if you noticed the effects in the first week.
This. I noticed a drying effect within the first week. But I never got dry joints to where I couldn't handle it.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on Erase/EndoSurge/DAA and I'm loving it! I would love to try out Erase Pro, but over at Nutraplanet they have a deal where you can get Erase + EndoSurge for $39.99. It's such a deal I decided to get two orders and run an 8 week cycle. The DAA I have is by SNS, it's quality. I've never ran any of these products solo, but I can say that as far as the package deal goes, it's leagues beyond any other supplement or stack I've ever tried.

And to think, a 4 week run of this stack would be just a few dollars more than one tub of Cell-Tech :p

Get this stack.

I've never tried EP, but I have tried Erase, and it's the same primary ingredient and it DOES work.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to Erase Pro.

I'm on Erase/EndoSurge/DAA and I'm loving it! I would love to try out Erase Pro, but over at Nutraplanet they have a deal where you can get Erase + EndoSurge for $39.99. It's such a deal I decided to get two orders and run an 8 week cycle. The DAA I have is by SNS, it's quality. I've never ran any of these products solo, but I can say that as far as the package deal goes, it's leagues beyond any other supplement or stack I've ever tried.

And to think, a 4 week run of this stack would be just a few dollars more than one tub of Cell-Tech :p

Get this stack.

I've never tried EP, but I have tried Erase, and it's the same primary ingredient and it DOES work.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Get this stack.

I've heard good things. I just ran EP/ABR/Alphamine for 4 weeks and had great results. Really wanted to run for 8 weeks but got cut short.

Ya I've ran OG Erase also and loved it but EP did wonders for me. You'll have to try it.

I've also heard great things about the stack you are currently on. Glad its going good dude. And Erase + Endosurge for 39.99 is a STEAL!!!

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE to try Erase Pro + EndoSurge + DAA

I wonder what would happen if you stacked the aforementioned products with Prime and PowerFULL.

Would that be good or bad? lol

I'm just curious; I would never try to do that stack as it would cost way too much damn money haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would LOVE to try Erase Pro + EndoSurge + DAA

I wonder what would happen if you stacked the aforementioned products with Prime and PowerFULL.

Would that be good or bad? lol

I'm just curious; I would never try to do that stack as it would cost way too much damn money haha
I've never tried Prime or POWERFULL. I'm sure it would be fine to stack, but like you said...better have some $$$ ready to drop lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great feedback here guys

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do. Can you elaborate on the effects one should typically begin to notice?
Most definitely a drying out effect. Probably will experience some more vascularity and if your diet is in check a leaning out effect.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to EP.

Libido and strength apparent after the first couple of days?
As with all supplements, noticeable effects and when they occur will vary with each individual. Some people might experience a quick change in libido and others might notice any difference at all.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I would go Erase Pro... my run with it was amazing and if you look at all the threads many many others loved it. Also for other reasons :)
Tis the season. Haha I loved my run with OG erase, never tried EP but its basically the same thing with impressive goodies
I tried nolvadren and didn't care for it. Definitely go erase pro
I prefer 1 cap first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I usually see a drying effect (on my appearance) within the first week. What you notice in that regard can depend on your current body fat level though.
Enjoy your EP man!

Get this stack.

I've heard good things. I just ran EP/ABR/Alphamine for 4 weeks and had great results. Really wanted to run for 8 weeks but got cut short.

Ya I've ran OG Erase also and loved it but EP did wonders for me. You'll have to try it.

I've also heard great things about the stack you are currently on. Glad its going good dude. And Erase + Endosurge for 39.99 is a STEAL!!!
Thank you all for the positive feedback and the supportive posts. :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Understand. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect. :notworthy:

As with all supplements, noticeable effects and when they occur will vary with each individual. Some people might experience a quick change in libido and others might notice any difference at all.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How is Erase Pro combined with Testopro?

SlyCamaro

Awards
I am running Nolvadren solo right now... never tried erase pro, but I can say Nolvadren is the BEST product I have ever ran! No bullsh&t guys, 3 weeks in I am feeling allot more solid, more vascular, great pumps, sex drive though the roof and getting results I can see! I love PES products but this stuff is great, I will be running another bottle of this as it took about 2.5 weeks to really kick in, and I am going to stack it with there PR-XT and I cant wait! Dont count out products from MAN guys, this stuff works.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Good choice bro. I've used both, and I swear by Erase Pro. I've actually used a few products that contain the active AI and notice Erase and Erase Pro are much more effective. I guess not all extracts are created equal.

I've heard great things about Endosurge too. Looking forward to trying it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So how would adding in Testopro be?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro and TestoPro should work.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ana beta elite gets my vote. although you didn't ask about it, im mentioning it!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
id do nolvadren, gettin same main ingredient(arimistane) and gettin the anti-cortisol ingredients from reduce xt

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What about AD 3 by Leecheck?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ive used ad3 in pct and solo. I had great results in both cases. Good AI with some extra goodies in it

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks but solely interested in Erase Pro and TestoPro.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Never heard of testopro but erasepro gets two thumbs up from me