Nolvadren-XT or Erase Pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Personally I would go Erase Pro... my run with it was amazing and if you look at all the threads many many others loved it. Also for other reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Tis the season. Haha I loved my run with OG erase, never tried EP but its basically the same thing with impressive goodies
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk87 View Post
    I tried nolvadren and didn't care for it. Definitely go erase pro
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I prefer 1 cap first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I usually see a drying effect (on my appearance) within the first week. What you notice in that regard can depend on your current body fat level though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Glad you ended up choosing EPRO man. Like I said on the pm it will dry you out very quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if you noticed the effects in the first week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Enjoy your EP man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I'm on Erase/EndoSurge/DAA and I'm loving it! I would love to try out Erase Pro, but over at Nutraplanet they have a deal where you can get Erase + EndoSurge for $39.99. It's such a deal I decided to get two orders and run an 8 week cycle. The DAA I have is by SNS, it's quality. I've never ran any of these products solo, but I can say that as far as the package deal goes, it's leagues beyond any other supplement or stack I've ever tried.

And to think, a 4 week run of this stack would be just a few dollars more than one tub of Cell-Tech :P

Get this stack.

I've never tried EP, but I have tried Erase, and it's the same primary ingredient and it DOES work.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I've heard good things. I just ran EP/ABR/Alphamine for 4 weeks and had great results. Really wanted to run for 8 weeks but got cut short.

Ya I've ran OG Erase also and loved it but EP did wonders for me. You'll have to try it.

I've also heard great things about the stack you are currently on. Glad its going good dude. And Erase + Endosurge for 39.99 is a STEAL!!!
    Thank you all for the positive feedback and the supportive posts.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Understand. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    As with all supplements, noticeable effects and when they occur will vary with each individual. Some people might experience a quick change in libido and others might notice any difference at all.
    •   

3. How is Erase Pro combined with Testopro?

4. I am running Nolvadren solo right now... never tried erase pro, but I can say Nolvadren is the BEST product I have ever ran! No bullsh&t guys, 3 weeks in I am feeling allot more solid, more vascular, great pumps, sex drive though the roof and getting results I can see! I love PES products but this stuff is great, I will be running another bottle of this as it took about 2.5 weeks to really kick in, and I am going to stack it with there PR-XT and I cant wait! Dont count out products from MAN guys, this stuff works.

5. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Just ordered a bottle of Erase Pro. How soon after Day 1 did you begin to notice any effect from it? One cap each day with breakfast?
    Good choice bro. I've used both, and I swear by Erase Pro. I've actually used a few products that contain the active AI and notice Erase and Erase Pro are much more effective. I guess not all extracts are created equal.

I've heard great things about Endosurge too. Looking forward to trying it.
    •   

6. So how would adding in Testopro be?

7. Erase Pro and TestoPro should work.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. ana beta elite gets my vote. although you didn't ask about it, im mentioning it!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

9. Yeah thanks, but its not on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    ana beta elite gets my vote. although you didn't ask about it, im mentioning it!

10. id do nolvadren, gettin same main ingredient(arimistane) and gettin the anti-cortisol ingredients from reduce xt

11. What about AD 3 by Leecheck?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. Ive used ad3 in pct and solo. I had great results in both cases. Good AI with some extra goodies in it
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

13. Thanks but solely interested in Erase Pro and TestoPro.

14. Never heard of testopro but erasepro gets two thumbs up from me
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. How to Take Erase (or Erase Pro) for PCT?
    By Harry Seaward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM
  3. Erase (or Erase Pro) vs. Triazole
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 03:27 PM
  4. Erase or Erase Pro for libido boost?
    By hawaiijedi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 04:58 PM
  5. Erase or Erase Pro