Omega Sports Ultima - Codename: Thunder V3

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one try this yet? I have herd good things about it but seems a bit expensive. I am Wondering if there is any coupons for it or for nutraplanet?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Any one try this yet? I have herd good things about it but seems a bit expensive. I am Wondering if there is any coupons for it or for nutraplanet?
Good ingredient profile but I was expecting at least a little stim effect in it even tho its caffeine free, but got nothing... except for some diarrhea if i took 2 doses at once. Probably too much magnesium or something.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like they have 19 grams so seems very high. Other than Gplc and agmintine for no looks pretty solid. Maybe bcaa which I have already.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Good ingredient profile but I was expecting at least a little stim effect in it even tho its caffeine free, but got nothing... except for some diarrhea if i took 2 doses at once. Probably too much magnesium or something.
I use to rep for Matt and I can tell you that you're not going to get a stim effect. That's how the product was designed. What you get is a very strong focus element. The formula is fantastic. The product was designed by Shawn Wells and AM's very own Dr. D.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking stacking it with nitrozine at 3-4 caps. Saving up for end of January.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I also have concret as my main source of creatine when not on the patch and i have a bottle of compound 20 but is 30 days enough for compound 20.

This is what I'm looking to do In January.

1 scoop of ultima
3-4 caps of nitrozine
1 serving of compound 20
Maybe versa 1 too as I really want to get a full 60 days worth to try.
Also I just got a bottle of vitargo from a family member for the holidays so 25 grams out of 70 grams pre and 25 grams mid than 25 post.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I use to rep for Matt and I can tell you that you're not going to get a stim effect. That's how the product was designed. What you get is a very strong focus element. The formula is fantastic. The product was designed by Shawn Wells and AM's very own Dr. D.

Didn't get any focus either

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get any focus either
I don't know what to tell you on that. The formula is rich in nootropics and focus enhancing agents at effective doses. Were you using heavy stims prior to using Ultima?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know what to tell you on that. The formula is rich in nootropics and focus enhancing agents at effective doses. We're you using heavy stims prior to using Ultima?
It has a good amount of nootropics I can tell.
I just got a bottle of test powder so that should be a good stack with ultima.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to tell you on that. The formula is rich in nootropics and focus enhancing agents at effective doses. We're you using heavy stims prior to using Ultima?
Nope, luckily the stuff was only like 20 bucks on sale, tho. Still gave me my creatine and beta alanine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is it for 20 bucks?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes I really wonder if your just a troll.
Wtf is that suppose to mean: i am just looking for a good deal. So far the only online places I see has it for similar prices.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Wtf is that suppose to mean: i am just looking for a good deal. So far the only online places I see has it for similar prices.
Its a well defined board rule that you do not ask for sources. The classy way to do it would have been to send a PM asking where to buy it, but I would not have told you anyway. It does not matter because it is sold out. The main reason I called you a troll is because over half of your posts make no sense at all. For instance earlier in this thread:

Seems like they have 19 grams so seems very high. Other than Gplc and agmintine for no looks pretty solid. Maybe bcaa which I have already.
But anyway, im not trying to attack you or start a fight. Just please read the stickies.

And back to ultima... I do love the flavor of that stuff. And btw, nutraplanet has it for $49.99, not $40.