The ultimate anabolic + nootropic stack?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Thinking about taking:

AppNut RPM- 2 caps preworkout (may increase to 3)

AppNut Drive- 3 capsules twice daily

Sci Fit Beta Alanine- 2 grams twice daily dosed with Drive

Sci Fit Kre-Alkalyn-1.5 grams twice daily dosed with Drive

ALCAR- 1g in the morning daily

Noopept- 20 mg preworkout and/or socially (package recommends 3x daily not sure if it should be dosed more than once daily)

My main concern is with the noopept and if there are any harmful interactions within this stack. i thought about taking aniracetam instead of noopept. But to me it seems like the catalyst for a great sprint and lifting workout. I have taken RPM, Drive and Neovar before and it worked great but dosing neovar along side drive was a bit too many pills per day for me. With noopept and ALCAR i can easily dissolve the caps in water, which I could not do with Neovar. Plus the Neovar lacked Beta-Alanine which i felt it needed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just an FYI, many sci-fit products were found to not contain the labeled ingredients.

Go for 2g ALCAR daily. Don't waste noopept in a preworkout setting.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Just an FYI, many sci-fit products were found to not contain the labeled ingredients.

Go for 2g ALCAR daily. Don't waste noopept in a preworkout setting.
Thanks for the heads up about sci-fit, i compete where they test for banned substances and I would be devastated. When would you suggest taking noopept and do you think it would interact with any of the above?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Instead of the sci fit what about AAEFX Cell Rush with the above?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You should really just be using monohydrate from any reliable source.

Noopept is best taken prior to studying

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
You should really just be using monohydrate from any reliable source.

Noopept is best taken prior to studying

hes in luck then because the sci fit kre-alkalyn was shown to be just regular monohydrate lol

"Kre-Alkalyn® Alert
Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn® Products are Counterfeit
All American Pharmaceutical has just become aware that ATF Fitness Products, Inc. is selling a product labeled "Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn®” that is counterfeit. These products have been tested and found to contain none to traces of Kre-Alkalyn®, but instead contain creatine monohydrate. The Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn® product does not provide the beneficial results of using the patented Kre-Alkalyn® product. Products identified in this fraud thus far are Sci-Fit Kre-Alklayn® 1500 capsules and Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn® 1500 Powder."

hsk

Awards
  • Established
hes in luck then because the sci fit kre-alkalyn was shown to be just regular monohydrate lol

"Kre-Alkalyn® Alert
All American Pharmaceutical has just become aware that ATF Fitness Products, Inc. is selling a product labeled "Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn®” that is counterfeit. These products have been tested and found to contain none to traces of Kre-Alkalyn®, but instead contain creatine monohydrate. The Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn® product does not provide the beneficial results of using the patented Kre-Alkalyn® product. Products identified in this fraud thus far are Sci-Fit Kre-Alklayn® 1500 capsules and Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn® 1500 Powder."
LOL

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards

"Kre-Alkalyn® Alert
All American Pharmaceutical has just become aware that ATF Fitness Products, Inc. is selling a product labeled "Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn®" that is counterfeit. These products have been tested and found to contain none to traces of Kre-Alkalyn®, but instead contain creatine monohydrate. The Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn® product does not provide the beneficial results of using the patented Kre-Alkalyn® product. Products identified in this fraud thus far are Sci-Fit Kre-Alklayn® 1500 capsules and Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn® 1500 Powder."
Haha yeah i read that lol. So much for 1.5g Kre-Alkalyn being equivalent to 10g of regular Mono. Lol

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah i read that lol. So much for 1.5g Kre-Alkalyn being equivalent to 10g of regular Mono. Lol
regular kre-alkalyn from like all american efx isnt worthless though some people do swear by it, personally i dont think its all that great but sci-fit is just a counterfeit company. dose it like you would monohydrate.