Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bodybuilders require precise numbers..lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bodybuilders require precise numbers..lol
I am not a bodybuilder, and in the engineering world...we learn to use significant figures prudently and according to relevance. Anyhow, an estimate is what it is, an imprecise guess...best bet OP has is to get a bod pod exam.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not a bodybuilder, and in the engineering world...we learn to use significant figures prudently and according to relevance. Anyhow, an estimate is what it is, an imprecise guess...best bet OP has is to get a bod pod exam.
So shouldn't you be on some engineering website instead of AM so you can use your figures prudently??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So shouldn't you be on some engineering website instead of AM so you can use your figures prudently??
Nein , I like Power Lifting more than anything (even my degree). If I am not mistaken , that is welcome here too :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nein , I like Power Lifting more than anything (even my degree). If I am not mistaken , that is welcome here too :)
Go to the university of swoll and get your masters in power lifting :p see you in the Olympics in a few years :)

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
I would guess 15-17%

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's 3 for 15%.

If cutting is desired:

-EC stack
-Reduce-XT
-TTA-500
-RK-500
-Green Tea

You will reach 9% in around 4-5 months of proper dieting, a good caloric deficit and a good mix of HIIT and LISS.

andrewjx

Awards
That's 3 for 15%.

If cutting is desired:

-EC stack
-Reduce-XT
-TTA-500
-RK-500
-Green Tea

You will reach 9% in around 4-5 months of proper dieting, a good caloric deficit and a good mix of HIIT and LISS.
So lets say it is 15% and I am 203 lbs.

203*.15=30.45 lbs of fat.

I need to lose approximately 11-13 lbs of fat to get to 8% (190 lbs with ~174 lean muscle tissue)

750 calorie deficit per day would mean 1.5lb lost a week, 6lbs a month.

Maybe I could do it in 2 months? :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I need to lose approximately 11-13 lbs of fat to get to 8% (190 lbs with ~174 lean muscle tissue)

Not that simple, you are missing the fact there's also visceral fat, water weight and muscle mass to be loss during a cut (yes sadly most of the times we end up losing a teensy bit of mass...)

If you already know your Maintenance level well I would start taking it slow and building up a deficit over the weeks until you reach 500-750...Just take it slow, a slow and steady cut is best for maintaining strength and mass.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You wanna do a 750 calorie deficit per day when you only eat 1800 calories a day?

andrewjx

Awards
You wanna do a 750 calorie deficit per day when you only eat 1800 calories a day?
no 1800 calories is actually around ~750 under maintenence for me. so if i stay on track (eating 300-500 more on lifting days) then i could feasibly do it in 2-3 months.

but yeah i dont want to lose weight too fast :) thanks for all your help guys.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def around 15.. bf is very misleading.. There is nothing bad about being 15%.. thats a very solid look you have.

Mike

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
750 calorie deficit per day will result in you getting to 190 in a hurry, but without anabolics you'd be real lucky if your LBM stayed above 170. When I wrestled, I went from 200+ offseason to 180 before dropping water and now that I look back, my body fat never varied more than two or three percent. Food is your friend, pal.

Edit: I see that was already addressed. Good luck cutting, man!

Modoc

Awards
I would say you look to be around 12% or so, definitely lower than 15%.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I would also say he's less then 15, but far from 12 . I do have a question though. You don't seem to be carrying much muscle and if you lost another 11-13 lbs you may be lean but would also be very slight and, no offence intended, weedy looking. I would attempt a slow bulk, whilst limiting fat gain, and then cut again for a couple of months or so.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use tren