Could I mix fadogia with Erase/EndoSurge/DAA?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read through the different mechanisms of action of these four supplements and I can think of any reason why it would be a bad idea to mix something like fadogia into that stack. But I would absolutely love if others would chime in. I wouldn't want to try taking something I shouldn't, but if it might make that amazing stack even better, then I'd be down for trying it.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I've read through the different mechanisms of action of these four supplements and I can think of any reason why it would be a bad idea to mix something like fadogia into that stack. But I would absolutely love if others would chime in. I wouldn't want to try taking something I shouldn't, but if it might make that amazing stack even better, then I'd be down for trying it.
Yes. 1-1.5 grams.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a great stack actually:)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia is one of the few ingredients i responded to. Tforce to be exact.. 1.5g daily.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I mean yeah you could but you're already taking DAA + Endo. I would rather see you lead each other into another.

Week 1-5 DAA
Week 4-8 Endo
Week 7-10 Fadogia
Week 4-10 Erase @ 2 caps/day

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I mean yeah you could but you're already taking DAA + Endo. I would rather see you lead each other into another.

Week 1-5 DAA
Week 4-8 Endo
Week 7-10 Fadogia
Week 4-10 Erase @ 2 caps/day
The only problem I have with this Is you're really not giving each product a full run. Not saying it wouldn't work.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
The only problem I have with this Is you're really not giving each product a full run. Not saying it wouldn't work.
More of a full run then having the OP take all at once which is what sounded like he was asking.

I would pick up another bottle of Erase and just run Erase+DAA and then run Erase+Fadogia and Endosurge solo over a longer period of time.

Just layered the products above as an example of a 10-12 week run he could do. You'd still be able to notice the differing effects of each product with layering them IMO.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've decided against fadogia. Haha thanks anyways!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia worked for me but the way it made my boys sore and achy kind of scared me a bit. No other t-booster I've tried has caused that level of soreness and aching down below. That said though it is still one of my favorite t-boosters.