Supplement to increase aerobic capacity

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Theres any supplement to help increasing aerobic capacity?

I never had much aerobic capacity, even when i was younger (i´m 33). Maybe could be related to some anxiety issues, don´t know..

For example, i could never run for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

Sometimes i have to stop my workout set´s at half not because the muscle fatigue but for aerobic fatigue.

I know supplements aren´t magical and i should do more cardio to improve capacity but i struggle to gain lean mass and if i do more cardio, worse will be.

Any recomendations?

boogyman

Awards
Look into Millennium Sports cordyceps products. I have used Cordygen5 with great results. Probably the most noticeable effects I have experienced with a supplement.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Do more cardio to strength your cardiovascular system.
2. Adjust diet accordingly.
3. Stop looking for the easy way out.

Profit. ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High rep Olympic lifts with light weight and sprints.

Sled pushes zercsher carries farmers walks

Enjoy

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Citrulline malate is proven to do so at 6 grams. SNS Citrulline Malate can be found at 17 bucks for 300g if I'm not mistaken.

Others with data: nitrates and LCLT.

Anecdotally: COP

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Citrulline malate is proven to do so at 6 grams. SNS Citrulline Malate can be found at 17 bucks for 300g if I'm not mistaken.

This + Agmatine

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hm I must read up on Agmatines advantages for aerobic capacity...got a link Vman :)?
I know you're a scientific link only kinda guy lol but with agmatine comes increased vasodilation, correct? Vasodilation would then lead to increases in - nutrients to muscle, blood flow and oxygen delivery. That would theoretically be pretty helpful in my opinion:)

I would love for SOMEONE to do a study, strength or exercise specific, but with all the other benefits I'm sure it will be a while before they get around to that.

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know you're a scientific link only kinda guy lol but with agmatine comes increased vasodilation, correct? Vasodilation would then lead to increases in - nutrients to muscle, blood flow and oxygen delivery. That would theoretically be pretty helpful in my opinion:)

I would love for SOMEONE to do a study, strength or exercise specific, but with all the other benefits I'm sure it will be a while before they get around to that.

- Valdez
Let us hope someone founds it, I like agmatine a lot and by the price we handle on it (100g version) it is mental not to take it hehe. I just like the literature and with nothing but time in my hands atm I could use a good read brother :).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us hope someone founds it, I like agmatine a lot and by the price we handle on it (100g version) it is mental not to take it hehe. I just like the literature and with nothing but time in my hands atm I could use a good read brother :).
I NEED school to start again lmao!!! There are only so many articles on google scholar (there's an app btw) and pubmed (also an app lol) that I can read! I'm going crazy already and I still have 8 more days off of work, my internship and school... SMH

I have the 100g version you speak of ;)

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I NEED school to start again lmao!!! There are only so many articles on google scholar (there's an app btw) and pubmed (also an app lol) that I can read! I'm going crazy already and I still have 8 more days off of work, my internship and school... SMH

I have the 100g version you speak of ;)

- Valdez
<3 best price in the market! I can relate to Coop, anecdotally speaking, I have better aerobic and anaerobic performance on COP and Cit Mal, curiously I have always dosed my Agamatine along with them, so it could perhaps be influencing positively there too!

domore

Awards
High rep Olympic lifts with light weight and sprints.

Sled pushes zercsher carries farmers walks

Enjoy
I like it.

I like it.

The right extract at 500mg
2-3 caps/day of the NOW extract (3% and 1%).
I like it.

P.S. Have you guys tried anything above 3% rosavins?

uvawahoowa

Awards
1. Do more cardio to strength your cardiovascular system.
2. Adjust diet accordingly.
3. Stop looking for the easy way out.

Profit. ;)
This. Add in HIIT and you'll improve over time

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Anyone use old liver tablets for endurance anymore?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Out of all the supplements I have tried on there own, these are the ones that I felt a noticeable increase and improvement with aerobic capacity, increased endurance, delayed muscle fatigue:

1. Icariin (40% or higher)
2. Cordyceps (Millenium Sports Cordygen 5 is good or 20%+ extract)
3. Citrulline Malate (8g-10g pre-workout)
4. Agmatine Sulphate
5. Caffeine

Any combination of these ingredients (especially the first 3) would make for some really good endurance.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I second all of the above. HIIT really helped me push past a lot of endurance barriers. You could go hard core and get dropped off in the wilderness and have to climb over a mountain in order to get back to your vehicle. It really works well, lol.