CRAZE - the same, fake or different version?

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
The first 2-3 tubs of Craze worked awesome for me, the last ones has worked good/ok. I have bought all of mine from Predator Nutrition, a supplement company I trust. There has also been a lot of fake ones circulating here in Europe, I have friends that have tried Craze for the first time and not noticed much. The first time I tried Craze I felt like a million dollars, like the guy in "Limitless".. The first ones made my tongue and lips numb, just like something illegal I tried many many years ago... Maybe I have developed a tolerance for it, I have never tried more than 2 scoops?!?

Does anyone have a tub of Craze from the first batch laying around? If so, have anyone compared the effects to the batches released recently?

This is driving me nuts!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Night and day to be honest. My friend has the new flavor which would be the new batch, and I still have the original batch that was going through that fake civil lawsuit. Supposedly they didn't do anything to the formula.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ever get a spare couple of hours to read 65 pages worth of forum posts this thread might help.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/197428-ds-craze-lawsuit.html.

I also got the numb throat. This was from the first tub I used but have never had it since. Take that for what you will. :)

Mr.BigBad805

Mr.BigBad805

Awards
My first tub of craze gave me insane energy and focus. This tub I have now only gives me half of that. I have only been taking one scoop though. I guess I should try taking 2 or 3.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First version of Craze made me feel very buzzed, a very odd strong focus... but it always seemed to be a hit or miss for me, I'm using the new Craze right now and prefer it more, I get more of that rushed feeling/energy boost.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never used the first batch but I will say the one I bought recently is very underwhelming when compared to psychoactive reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I stocked up. Still have like 3 tubs of the OG stuff, but it sucks the newer stuff is weak.

Profion

Awards
i´dd have to say that i also felt totally different on the first tubs of Craze, the recent one i tried was okay but no way near the same as the first tubs! and theres a big pause inbetween my use.

Ive also heard that people respond alot better to the new flavor, alltough this sounds wierd. Must be something with the ingridience

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the new ones and compared them?
I did...when I went home for winter break, my friend has the new flavor which I would assume it was the new batch. I brought my old tub, same order before the lawsuit and had the amazing effect. I forgot to bring my tub when we went to the gym one day so I tried his.. It was a completely different feeling, I didn't like it... It didn't work for me. Then I had him try mine, and he seemed cracked out but he loved it and bought the rest from me.. He said it was the best pre workout he's had, referring to the grape flavored old batch.

I'm sad I don't have anymore...

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I have finally tested an old batch of Craze and can conclude that it didn't feel any differently than the new one... Tolerance tolerance tolerance :(

Attachments

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a FYI, I'm pretty sure that older tub isn't the first batch. I still have a couple from that lot as well, which I got from NP a few months ago.