1,3-Dimethylamylamine

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
Oh lord do i miss you... i just bought many older samples of pre workout and thermogeetics off craigslist and running out... i now realize how much im going to miss it on days that i work out w/ out it!!!!

without breaking any forum rules, i do have a question!!!

HAS ANYONE CAME ACROSS THIS ONLINE OR IN STORES LATELY?????

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i think N2KTS still has 1,3d in it. keep it on the DL though if im right

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Adrena-G my good man. You're welcome.;)

You can still find it around it just takes a little searching.

- Valdez

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
i forget where it was at, but i found a chart with about 30 different names (no ****) of it. including the most commone dmma... also a list of companies and sups that included it.. allthough it was an old chart. i searched like 20 (15% apx. of listed sups) and the all had "updated" formulas. lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you gentlemen
No prob. Adrena-G is just single ingredient 1,3 which is nice due to the fact that you can add it to anything or take it solo:)

- Valdez

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards
No prob. Adrena-G is just single ingredient 1,3 which is nice due to the fact that you can add it to anything or take it solo:)

- Valdez
REALLY... i didnt look at it yet. Im getting a lift in at home at the moment but that is nice to know.... thank you sir...

BUCKSHOT0089

BUCKSHOT0089

Awards

- Valdez
HOLLY ****.... cheap as hell too. i found a bottle of 240ct for $20 free shipping on my preffered site for buying stuff :) thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLLY ****.... cheap as hell too. i found a bottle of 240ct for $20 free shipping on my preffered site for buying stuff :) thanks
We have your back bro :D

- Valdez

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh lord do i miss you... i just bought many older samples of pre workout and thermogeetics off craigslist and running out... i now realize how much im going to miss it on days that i work out w/ out it!!!!

without breaking any forum rules, i do have a question!!!

HAS ANYONE CAME ACROSS THIS ONLINE OR IN STORES LATELY?????
USPlabs jack3d (orginal) and Oxyelite Pro both contain said ingredient and are still available at numerous retailers.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As others said, Adrena-G is dirt cheap and comes in caps, which is pretty damn awesome unless you have a super accurate scale. I routinely dose 1 cap (25mg, imo the perfect dose) with my preworkout.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As others said, Adrena-G is dirt cheap and comes in caps, which is pretty damn awesome unless you have a super accurate scale. I routinely dose 1 cap (25mg, imo the perfect dose) with my preworkout.
I concur with the dosage, 25mg is good enough for me; any more makes me crash :s!