OxyELITE Pro

JRizo

JRizo

Awards
I'm debating on taking the Oxy I heard nothing but good things about this product but I'm still debating on taking it or should I try a different product?! I'm trying to lose 50-60 pounds by September 2013

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm debating on taking the Oxy I heard nothing but good things about this product but I'm still debating on taking it
why?
you heard nothing but good things about it.
do you not trust those sources?

as for losing the weight - that will come from dietary discourse and exercise, not from some pill.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm debating on taking the Oxy I heard nothing but good things about this product but I'm still debating on taking it or should I try a different product?! I'm trying to lose 50-60 pounds by September 2013
You've heard right, it's very popular & affective. You've got plenty of time to reach that goal. What questions did you have about it?

As snag said, your diet will be the biggest component to achieving your goal.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oxy the og was good. Haven't tried new version

It'll help you get to your goals faster but before you add any product in why no do some with diet and cardio and exhaust those options first. Then add in the burner

What of after 8-12 weeks you aren't were you want to be with the weight loss. And the stims aren't affecting you much or helping. What do you do then?

I say after you drop 20-30 add it in and rotate with a stim then non stim product then run the 2 togetrt

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're proud to announce that the legendary Super-Thermo, OxyElite Pro™ is now available in two incredible formulas. We always strive to offer our clients the best possible products available, and both formulas have been designed to provide an equally positive experience while meeting individual preferences.

The user should not notice any major differences between the products. Think of it like this; A red sports car versus a blue sports car - either way, the performance is incredible and undeniable!

For more information on the formula's, please see the chart below:

For more info, please feel free to PM me.

H

Hatem3basi

Awards
What is the best way to take the pill and when/what should i eat?

Dear users,

I have purchased my OEP last week, taking one pill in the morning on an empty stomach, and felt jittery at first, but now after a week, ive built a tolerance and now have been able to take another pill (that makes it 2 pills a day now) after 6 hours of taking the 1st one.

I do feel the 'upper' effect of the pill, and the appetitie vanishing, but with the ability to still eat and enjoy the feeling at the same time... now, its been a week, and i honestly dont feel lighter, nor i do i feel a difference. i hit the gym 3 times a week, but unfortunatley NO CARDIO at all... i focus more on building muscle, and i do so also because i dont want the OEP to eat into my muscles and have me looking anorexic as some pills do...

If im looking to lose a few pounds here and there, and still keep my 'muscular' figure, what foods shall i avoid? and what can i do over all to imporove my state?

id like to lose a good 10-20 pounds by June, and the idea of CARDIO is surely in there, just not quite motivated so to speak...

Any stories would be appreciated, and any diet recomendations also would be appreciated.

From one hungry human bieng to another :) x

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Train with weights in a fashion that will raise your heart rate like 'cardio' would.

Most people are so lazy when it comes to weights. Do one set, wait five minutes lol.

D

d1sc1ple

Awards
Train with weights in a fashion that will raise your heart rate like 'cardio' would.

Most people are so lazy when it comes to weights. Do one set, wait five minutes lol.
Eaxactly, do super sets, add in 30 seconds of mountain climbers in between your sets, giant sets, drop sets, etc. you will get amazing cardio out of those additions.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear users,I have purchased my OEP last week, taking one pill in the morning on an empty stomach, and felt jittery at first, but now after a week, ive built a tolerance and now have been able to take another pill (that makes it 2 pills a day now) after 6 hours of taking the 1st one. I do feel the 'upper' effect of the pill, and the appetitie vanishing, but with the ability to still eat and enjoy the feeling at the same time... now, its been a week, and i honestly dont feel lighter, nor i do i feel a difference. i hit the gym 3 times a week, but unfortunatley NO CARDIO at all... i focus more on building muscle, and i do so also because i dont want the OEP to eat into my muscles and have me looking anorexic as some pills do...If im looking to lose a few pounds here and there, and still keep my 'muscular' figure, what foods shall i avoid? and what can i do over all to imporove my state?id like to lose a good 10-20 pounds by June, and the idea of CARDIO is surely in there, just not quite motivated so to speak...Any stories would be appreciated, and any diet recomendations also would be appreciated.From one hungry human bieng to another :) x
Hi Hatem3basi. I'd give it a little longer before making a judgement concerning fat loss. Changes take time to notice and while they may not be dramatic at first you should see changes over time from your diet, training, and supplementation. As for cardio, it's certainly not necessary to drop weight, but it is a good idea. As the others mentioned you can kill two birds with one stone by utilizing a higher rep/shorter rest period type of workout regimen or by utilizing supersets to keep your heart rate up while still lifting heavy. What foods you should avoid is highly individual beyond the standard things that we know we should avoid ("junk"). I would poke your head into the weight loss section on this board. If you post up what you're doing right now there are plenty of people who will be willing to give their suggestions.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
but unfortunatley NO CARDIO at all... i focus more on building muscle, and i do so also because i dont want the OEP to eat into my muscles and have me looking anorexic as some pills do...
a pill that "eats into your muscles"? never heard of such a concoction :think:

id like to lose a good 10-20 pounds by June, and the idea of CARDIO is surely in there, just not quite motivated so to speak...
as mentioned, altho cardio is great for weight-loss, it is simply not the only option, and should be applied with other parameters in place (ie controlled diet/caloric deficit/picking up the pace within the weight workout etc)
as for motivation: well this is where you yourself have to put some effort forward man..
keep doing what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got
take some responsibility and passion to heart, and get excited and motivated to change yourself

Any stories would be appreciated, and any diet recomendations also would be appreciated.
stories? :D
a story would be like someone saying their diet pill chewed up all their hard-earned muscle :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Losing muscle mass, a state of net energy deficit, can be triggered by several factors, including nutritional, environmental/lifestyle/hormonal, and distinct physiological causes. It should not be the outcome of OxyELITE Pro supplementation. By the way, the addition of Anabolic Pump to an OxyELITE Pro cycle is, for me, a superior choice, as Anabolic Pump helps regulate a number of metabolic processes that support effective glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity, as well as improved lipid regulation.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
No worries on losing muscle, friend. I used Oxy to lose over 70lbs without losing muscle mass. USPLabs makes great products!

Don't confuse a lack of glycogen to be muscle loss. You may appear "flat" at times because you're burning extra calories. This doesn't mean you've lost muscle mass!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries on losing muscle, friend. I used Oxy to lose over 70lbs without losing muscle mass. USPLabs makes great products! Don't confuse a lack of glycogen to be muscle loss. You may appear "flat" at times because you're burning extra calories. This doesn't mean you've lost muscle mass!
Absolutely. It's such a mind game... Glad to hear of your success with OxyELITE Pro® Natestreo! Thank you for your support! What kind of dietary and/or training strategies were you using as you lost all of that weight?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No worries on losing muscle, friend. I used Oxy to lose over 70lbs without losing muscle mass. USPLabs makes great products!
i do not diminish your accomplishments at all my friend - great work, truly!

however: when you are losing that much fat, i will question how in the world you know, and can make such statement as, "i did not lose muscle mass"
testimonials like this may grab attention, but validity of such is not only questionable but highly dubious

in any event, i wish you continued success

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up the original formula of OxyElite Pro to give it a try, but also out of habit got a tub of the original Jack3d. Woah, boy do I not even need to touch the Jack3d, the OxyElite feels amazing, and this is just on my first dose. Will be interesting to see how and if it will work well in the long run. But so far, it feels good. Not jittery, but definitely a feel a noticeable kick and overall more wakeful and active.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I just picked up the original formula of OxyElite Pro to give it a try, but also out of habit got a tub of the original Jack3d. Woah, boy do I not even need to touch the Jack3d, the OxyElite feels amazing, and this is just on my first dose. Will be interesting to see how and if it will work well in the long run. But so far, it feels good. Not jittery, but definitely a feel a noticeable kick and overall more wakeful and active.
yeah no way should you run both of those products concurrently (ie in same day)
this is not only common sense, it is also USPlabs long-standing recommendation and adamant advice
and it doesn't matter if/when you gain quick tolerance and become accustomed to the OEP - that does not mean it is okay to add in Jack3d on top of

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
yeah no way should you run both of those products concurrently (ie in same day)
this is not only common sense, it is also USPlabs long-standing recommendation and adamant advice
and it doesn't matter if/when you gain quick tolerance and become accustomed to the OEP - that does not mean it is okay to add in Jack3d on top of
Actually since I haven't even opened the jack3d should I just return it? I'm not sure if I will be missing out on anything important from jack3d if instead I just stick with the oep.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually since I haven't even opened the jack3d should I just return it? I'm not sure if I will be missing out on anything important from jack3d if instead I just stick with the oep.
No need to return it, you can run them back to back. 4 weeks OEP then 4 weeks Jack3d. 8 weeks total, followed by a 4 week stim break

Just do not combine the two products.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are your goals? You could do as DW mentioned. I think a great shredding stack would be OEP and Compound 20. You could return the Jack3d if you wanted and add in C20 which stacks very nicely with OEP. Either way would be solid though :)

N

newbreed

Awards
The new powder looks promising! May try it!

Been using it a few days now. Tastes awesome and mixes very well. Also notice great focus while training and no crash energy. Great product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Losing muscle mass, a state of net energy deficit, can be triggered by several factors, including nutritional, environmental/lifestyle/hormonal, and distinct physiological causes. It should not be the outcome of OxyELITE Pro supplementation. By the way, the addition of Anabolic Pump to an OxyELITE Pro cycle is, for me, a superior choice, as Anabolic Pump helps regulate a number of metabolic processes that support effective glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity, as well as improved lipid regulation.
+1 on adding anabolic pump into your arsenal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1 on adding anabolic pump into your arsenal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
Anabolic Pump is one versatile product. Simplicity in design, but significant effectiveness in results.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
So now I am on to my third day of the OEP+C20 stack, and so far it seems the only issues I am having is occasional nauseous feeling, but that seems to easily be fixed with hydration. But the description for the C20 does mention it increasing hunger, so could be related to that. I didn't really give either of the supps a chance on their own, so I could be wrong which is doing what. But it's definitely not a deal breaker, just something I have to keep an eye on.

Note: I am following the directions for both, [2 oep + 2 c20] in the morning and [1oep + 2 c20] in ~8 hours.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So now I am on to my third day of the OEP+C20 stack, and so far it seems the only issues I am having is occasional nauseous feeling, but that seems to easily be fixed with hydration. But the description for the C20 does mention it increasing hunger, so could be related to that. I didn't really give either of the supps a chance on their own, so I could be wrong which is doing what. But it's definitely not a deal breaker, just something I have to keep an eye on.

Note: I am following the directions for both, [2 oep + 2 c20] in the morning and [1oep + 2 c20] in ~8 hours.
What time of day are you becoming nauseous? And what's you daily water intake like?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
What time of day are you becoming nauseous? And what's you daily water intake like?
I took the morning dose today ~3 hours ago, and feeling so-so now. I'm not sure about the water intake, not a lot I guess, recommendations?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the morning dose today ~3 hours ago, and feeling so-so now. I'm not sure about the water intake, not a lot I guess, recommendations?
If its new formula nausea is a thing of the past IMO

Old version was good but I hated it. Good for cutting bad for everything else like mood and libido. This new formula is superior in my opinion

To offset nausea take with food

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Absolutely. It's such a mind game... Glad to hear of your success with OxyELITE Pro® Natestreo! Thank you for your support! What kind of dietary and/or training strategies were you using as you lost all of that weight?
I did Keto for a while back then. Always lifted heavy and did cardio post-weight training

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
i do not diminish your accomplishments at all my friend - great work, truly!

however: when you are losing that much fat, i will question how in the world you know, and can make such statement as, "i did not lose muscle mass"
testimonials like this may grab attention, but validity of such is not only questionable but highly dubious

in any event, i wish you continued success
Strength continued to increase, always a good sign. But not necessarily measurable.

I kept constant records of body fat percentage throughout that time. Using BodPod and other highly accurate machines. Data did not show loss of muscle mass.

I respect your statement, just answering your question. It isn't possible to make claims like that if data Isn't kept, you're correct.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its new formula nausea is a thing of the past IMO

Old version was good but I hated it. Good for cutting bad for everything else like mood and libido. This new formula is superior in my opinion

To offset nausea take with food
I prefer the new formula as well. It's so wonderful and smooth...