OxyELITE Pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    So now I am on to my third day of the OEP+C20 stack, and so far it seems the only issues I am having is occasional nauseous feeling, but that seems to easily be fixed with hydration. But the description for the C20 does mention it increasing hunger, so could be related to that. I didn't really give either of the supps a chance on their own, so I could be wrong which is doing what. But it's definitely not a deal breaker, just something I have to keep an eye on.

Note: I am following the directions for both, [2 oep + 2 c20] in the morning and [1oep + 2 c20] in ~8 hours.
    What time of day are you becoming nauseous? And what's you daily water intake like?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What time of day are you becoming nauseous? And what's you daily water intake like?
    I took the morning dose today ~3 hours ago, and feeling so-so now. I'm not sure about the water intake, not a lot I guess, recommendations?
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post

I took the morning dose today ~3 hours ago, and feeling so-so now. I'm not sure about the water intake, not a lot I guess, recommendations?
    If its new formula nausea is a thing of the past IMO

Old version was good but I hated it. Good for cutting bad for everything else like mood and libido. This new formula is superior in my opinion

To offset nausea take with food

4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Absolutely. It's such a mind game... Glad to hear of your success with OxyELITE ProŽ Natestreo! Thank you for your support! What kind of dietary and/or training strategies were you using as you lost all of that weight?
    I did Keto for a while back then. Always lifted heavy and did cardio post-weight training
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i do not diminish your accomplishments at all my friend - great work, truly!

however: when you are losing that much fat, i will question how in the world you know, and can make such statement as, "i did not lose muscle mass"
    testimonials like this may grab attention, but validity of such is not only questionable but highly dubious

in any event, i wish you continued success
    Strength continued to increase, always a good sign. But not necessarily measurable.

I kept constant records of body fat percentage throughout that time. Using BodPod and other highly accurate machines. Data did not show loss of muscle mass.

I respect your statement, just answering your question. It isn't possible to make claims like that if data Isn't kept, you're correct.
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    If its new formula nausea is a thing of the past IMO

Old version was good but I hated it. Good for cutting bad for everything else like mood and libido. This new formula is superior in my opinion

To offset nausea take with food
    I prefer the new formula as well. It's so wonderful and smooth...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:11 PM
  2. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) ON PRE-SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:15 AM