PES Erase causing Carpal Tunnel issues?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll,
I took Erase Pro a while back and experienced soreness/pain at the CT joint in both hands but I wasn't sure at the time what was causing it. I also have just started Erase regular at 2-3 pills a day and feel it coming back a little, maybe. I hear about AI and joint pain but never knew where joint issues came in at. Will Erase cause CT soreness and if so, does that mean even 2 a day would possibly be too much for me? I have never had Estrogen bloods drawn.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
First I have ever heard of this

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I'm not in any way attacking PES Erase, I mainly stick to PES products and love them. I thought maybe the lowered Estrogen from the ingredient is causing this. When people say joint issues from long term use, what joints are people talking about?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what do you do for work? your issue isn't coming from Erase.

CTS is a different animal, almost exclusively from overuse/nerve compression issues, or inflammation from disease or injury.

Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs as a result of compression of the median nerve. The median nerve runs from your forearm through a passageway in your wrist (carpal tunnel) to your hand. It provides sensation to the palm side of your thumb and fingers, with the exception of your little finger. It also provides nerve signals to move the muscles around the base of your thumb (motor function).

In general, anything that crowds, irritates or compresses the median nerve in the carpal tunnel space can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. For example, a wrist fracture can narrow the carpal tunnel and irritate the nerve, as can the swelling and inflammation resulting from rheumatoid arthritis.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I work at a computer, never had this before and thought that maybe it was from Erase. No biggie, just wanting to get opinions.

X

xhrr

Awards
Erase won't give you CTS but it could possibly exacerbate the symptoms if you have it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CTS is a syndrome of inflammation.

There could be truth to this on down the line. Erase has cortisol lowering properties. Cortisol is an anti inflammatory hormone.

So theoretically (Stretching here) Erase could exasperate and already existing issue. But no, it won't cause it.