Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Erase
EndoSurge
DAA

This is the stack that I've been on for a week. It's awesome. I felt it kick in by day 2 and I've felt "on" ever since. After one week, I've got noticeably fuller muscles and more definition!

Anyway, I've only got enough supplies to last me one month, so I'm placing another order and am going to run this for a full eight weeks.

My question is, does anyone have any good suggestions as to what I can add to this stack to improve it? I'm open to any ideas.

Thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anabeta for sure! That stack looks killer bro! And if that's you in the Avi, your a ****in monster!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Airborne; Anabeta would be a solid addition. The IC release of Versa-1 will be Jan 8th and I'd recommend checking that out as well. I ran it for the last month and was thoroughly impressed.

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
Def anabeta or anabeta elite!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Airborne; Anabeta would be a solid addition. The IC release of Versa-1 will be Jan 8th and I'd recommend checking that out as well. I ran it for the last month and was thoroughly impressed.
Psht, why would he want to do that? Who wants to add strength, improve vascularity & improve their bodyfat:lean mass ratio with 1 pill/day :lol:

www.versa-1.com only way to get some before it hit store shelve....may take a few months. Must be a part of out Inner Circle (IC) to get the email.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Anabeta ftw!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta is everything you want in a test booster. Especially if u are bulking it makes you hungrier than hell.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta is everything you want in a test booster. Especially if u are bulking it makes you hungrier than hell.
And be ready to drink a ton of liquid. At least for me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia 1g +

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Versa-1 plus Anabeta....hmmm...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Gf-t21 but i guess anabeta will work also :)