Grown a$$ man acne

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25 years old but I still suffer from cystic acne occasionally. Really the only staple of mine for it is benzoyl peroxide and fish oil. I have done almost every prescription imaginable not limited to:6 months of Acutane, retin-a-micro, %10 benzoyl peroxide wash, tetracycline (which inhibits protein synthesis but to what extent?)

Anybody know of any OTC products in the lifting world that I may not have thought of? Salycilic acid is a no go, vitamin E didn't do anything. Cystic acne is a bitch. Any thread I've seen so far has been related to hormonal acne for the most part (pain in the ass searching on my phone with slow 3G atm so my apologies)

I'll be seeing a dermatologist soon hopefully but until then I'm just looking for options.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 25 years old but I still suffer from cystic acne occasionally. Really the only staple of mine for it is benzoyl peroxide and fish oil. I have done almost every prescription imaginable not limited to:6 months of Acutane, retin-a-micro, %10 benzoyl peroxide wash, tetracycline (which inhibits protein synthesis but to what extent?)

Anybody know of any OTC products in the lifting world that I may not have thought of? Salycilic acid is a no go, vitamin E didn't do anything. Cystic acne is a bitch. Any thread I've seen so far has been related to hormonal acne for the most part (pain in the ass searching on my phone with slow 3G atm so my apologies)

I'll be seeing a dermatologist soon hopefully but until then I'm just looking for options.
I know a lot of people say they like proactive but when I was younger I tried it and it made my acne WAY worse!!!

Now, I do remember hearing good things about one of dsade's products for acne. If I remember right skin couture is the name of his cosmetic type company... Get in touch with Geoforce or Midwest beast they'll know

- Valdez

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a lot of people say they like proactive but when I was younger I tried it and it made my acne WAY worse!!!

Now, I do remember hearing good things about one of dsade's products for acne. If I remember right skin couture is the name of his cosmetic type company... Get in touch with Geoforce or Midwest beast they'll know

- Valdez
Awesome thanks bud. I'll hit them up when PM's work again. Proactive didnt do **** for me either...Jessica Simpson and her BS commercials..

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used witch hazel on shoulder acne before and it worked pretty good.