ECY STACK...Q/A FOR A ROOKIE

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't sure if I should throw this here or in "Weight Loss" but I figured more people scan this portion of the forum so we may be able to get a better discussion going on.

I'm thinking about running an ECY cutting stack after the holidays. I've been reading around on dosing protocols but I have a few questions.

1) Is Methy-Synephrine really a suitable (legal) alternative to Ephedrine... are they both similar in pos/neg affects?
2) Yohimbie Bark Extract or Yohimbe HCL... which one does everyone recommend?
3) What's everyone's opinion on doing cardio while using ECY? Anyone have any issues with too high heart-rate or any other issues?
4) How much muscle loss can come from ECY and cals below maintenance? Should I keep cals at maintenance and use ECY to cut?

I'm beginning a new workout regimen that incorporates a lot of HIIT and long distance rucks/running (militaryathlete.com) and it's more important that I meet the daily requirements than if I cut fat fast. I don't want to use ECY and get halfway through a six mile run and start having a racing heart, etc. If I keep the ECY doses average and not within an hour or two of cardio, will it be safe and effective still?

One more thing...is everyone elses PMs down or did mine get blocked for some reason?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't sure if I should throw this here or in "Weight Loss" but I figured more people scan this portion of the forum so we may be able to get a better discussion going on.

I'm thinking about running an ECY cutting stack after the holidays. I've been reading around on dosing protocols but I have a few questions.

1) Is Methy-Synephrine really a suitable (legal) alternative to Ephedrine... are they both similar in pos/neg affects?
2) Yohimbie Bark Extract or Yohimbe HCL... which one does everyone recommend?
3) What's everyone's opinion on doing cardio while using ECY? Anyone have any issues with too high heart-rate or any other issues?
4) How much muscle loss can come from ECY and cals below maintenance? Should I keep cals at maintenance and use ECY to cut?

I'm beginning a new workout regimen that incorporates a lot of HIIT and long distance rucks/running (militaryathlete.com) and it's more important that I meet the daily requirements than if I cut fat fast. I don't want to use ECY and get halfway through a six mile run and start having a racing heart, etc. If I keep the ECY doses average and not within an hour or two of cardio, will it be safe and effective still?

One more thing...is everyone elses PMs down or did mine get blocked for some reason?
Bumpage?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1. MS is less potent and less effective than ephedrine, but it's the best alternative we've got.

2. Yohimbine HCl or Rauwolscine.

3. LISS cardio is fine. HIIT is dangerous and should be avoided.

4. No, you still need a caloric deficit. EC stack is muscle-sparing.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coop! Finished studying for the evening?

Any reason to not go to the pharmacy and buy Ephedrine?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop! Finished studying for the evening?Any reason to not go to the pharmacy and buy Ephedrine?
Nope, just taking a break. I'll be up all night lol.No reason not to use ephedrine unless you have hypertension or a history of cardiac pathologies. It's basically a staple for me as an energy supplement (you can probably guess I'm on it right now...)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife could never understand how I could take ephedrine and then study for 12 hours. I couldn't understand how anybody could do it without ephedrine, lol.

Where's Drizzie? He needs to ask some more questions so his thread isn't derailed. :D

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
My wife could never understand how I could take ephedrine and then study for 12 hours. I couldn't understand how anybody could do it without ephedrine, lol.

Where's Drizzie? He needs to ask some more questions so his thread isn't derailed. :D
He's here. I've seen people using this before every meal and PWO... Up to 4 hr spans. I've read the half life on Yohimbe is fairly short but wouldn't the stim effects of ephedrine still be in effect? And if that's the case, is the appetite suppressant capabilities of the stack bare able that close to meals.

You say muscle sparing... Why/how?

I was asking about methylsynephrine just because of the potential to be drug tested. Would rather use something less potent and legal.

Thanks Coop! Good luck with your finals...mine were last week. Only had one for six classes but I used alphamine to take it!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
He's here. I've seen people using this before every meal and PWO... Up to 4 hr spans. I've read the half life on Yohimbe is fairly short but wouldn't the stim effects of ephedrine still be in effect? And if that's the case, is the appetite suppressant capabilities of the stack bare able that close to meals.

You say muscle sparing... Why/how?

I was asking about methylsynephrine just because of the potential to be drug tested. Would rather use something less potent and legal.

Thanks Coop! Good luck with your finals...mine were last week. Only had one for six classes but I used alphamine to take it!

1. Don't take yohimbine around meals. Space it out by 2-3 hours. Yohimbine's HL is short BUT it is metabolized to other compounds with similar action and much longer half-lives.

2. Ephedrine is a mixed adrenergic agent, and some of its properties arise from b2/3 agonism, which has a nitrogen-sparing effect as per some in vivo studies.

3. Ephedrine is legal. It may create a false positive but anyone with an asthma condition, diagnosed or not, can cite ephedrine for the false positive.

Haha thanks man. I actually don't have finals per se, and my big exam was last friday, but I've slacked since then and now I'm making up ground for this friday :(

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking bout using ECY after I finish my second tub of alphamine. Im thinking Alphaburn for the Y...would it be too much on the body to run it right after 8 weeks of alphamine?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I can cite this if anybody's interested, but here's the gyst, a study done in obese women in Norway or one of those countries over there (I am ignorant an I do apologize), they put them ALL on a caloric deficit, they made them ALL exercise an they gave HALF of them ephedrine. They stopped everyone at 20 pounds worth of overall weight loss. The Diet + Exercise only group lost, like, 10 and 10, muscle an fat. The Ephedrine group lost something like 18 fat, 2 muscle. Just a quick boo-yah to speak to E's muscle-sparing effects.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
So, ephedrine is awesome obviously. Now let's compare methysynephrine to ephedrine.

1) muscle sparing
2) fat burning
3) increased heart rate
4) stim effects (focus, energy, etc)

Go geniuses go..

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
By the way, if anyone lurking has questions ask them and we will find answers. I'm researching these compounds and have some good studies to post also.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
1) less
2) less
3) less
4) less
LOL. Geniuses are breif I guess. Can you pop positive on a drug test using methylsynephrine?

It's obvious that Ephedrine is best for this stack but what if someone does HIIT frequently and can't handle the increased heart rate? Could they use MS instead since the pos/neg effects are both less?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LOL. Geniuses are breif I guess. Can you pop positive on a drug test using methylsynephrine?

It's obvious that Ephedrine is best for this stack but what if someone does HIIT frequently and can't handle the increased heart rate? Could they use MS instead since the pos/neg effects are both less?
I still wouldn't do HIIT on MS. Why not just do HIIT away from the doses? If you dose through the morning/mid day , that leaves the night open for you to do HIIT.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Good point. I normally hit the gym twice a day while doing this program I'm running. One cardio/military style workout and the other weights and anaerobic workouts. Maybe just dose ECY in the morning and lunch times and then hit the cardio portion in the evenings. It will just be opposite of what I normally do. Cardio AM, Weights PM.

So, SNS have any deals on caffeine and yohimbe :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking bout using ECY after I finish my second tub of alphamine. Im thinking Alphaburn for the Y...would it be too much on the body to run it right after 8 weeks of alphamine?
Sorry just saw this. I'm using Alphamine right now. It contains yohimbe and caffeine already. But, most likely, not in the doses I will be using. I dunno if it will too much but why not take a week or two off and give your body break from All the stims. You may not see the effects of the stims as much but fat burning properties should still be there. Depends on what you want to use the stack for my man. I've read some threads where guys used for 8 weeks or longer with no negative effects except the stim effect wasn't there towards the end. A lot of what I have read were short 4 week cycles and even some two on one off two on style. Still contemplating how I'd run it. Bump for experiences on ECY?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry just saw this. I'm using Alphamine right now. It contains yohimbe and caffeine already. But, most likely, not in the doses I will be using. I dunno if it will too much but why not take a week or two off and give your body break from All the stims. You may not see the effects of the stims as much but fat burning properties should still be there. Depends on what you want to use the stack for my man. I've read some threads where guys used for 8 weeks or longer with no negative effects except the stim effect wasn't there towards the end. A lot of what I have read were short 4 week cycles and even some two on one off two on style. Still contemplating how I'd run it. Bump for experiences on ECY?
Thanks drizzie....its basically.where im at with it now...stim effects are already minimizing for the most part. I think itd be BEST on the bod to go with weeks off, but I dont want to lose the extra fat burning power for that long..lol, or the stim effect.. I mean Ill still be havin my coffee and probably rotate in a pre w.o. Just for an as needed thing so Ill probably never be fully stim free. Guess the problems are a) when are you at the point of serious health sides and 2) time frames for maintaining max efficacy of the stims, particularly the Caff & A-YOHIMB, since those are the 2 common to both alphamine and ECY

Coop, you use this pretty frequently it seems over the long term (correct me if im wrong). what kind of breaks do you take to stay safe and still get the punch it packs

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Revamp was from before dsade took over as formulator of Southland. Needless to say, they needed him :D
And recourse too? Lol I was looking at the deals on Nutra and the prop blend of recourse isn't even enough weight to equal enough DAA to e effective... Let alone with everything else.

Anyways, back to ECY.

I'm thinking about running it starting January for 4 weeks. Two doses AM/MidnAfternoon then do HIIT in the evenings on designated days.

Any recommendation on brands? Anyone... Lets get some more people in this convo.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Does nobody have a comment on my blowing the roof off of the cheapness myth of EC/ ECY?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
A quick question regarding HIIT and supplements. Would there be a problem doing HIIT whilst taking Alpha T2 due to the higamine?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Does nobody have a comment on my blowing the roof off of the cheapness myth of EC/ ECY?
Man I dunno. When I was pricing it it seemed pretty cheap. Especially if you substitute Ephedrine with MS

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Man I dunno. When I was pricing it it seemed pretty cheap. Especially if you substitute Ephedrine with MS
Coop,

What doses you recommend for a 175 lb guy? I've seen so many different doses but not much in recommendations per kg body weight.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can ec get you to single digit bf? I heard it stops being effective at lower bf percentages?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Is there any risk to the body by adding shift or AT2 with an EC stack? Use AT2 as the "Y" and have the added benefit of the 3,3d for metabolism?

What about vanillean? The price right now is almost too good to pass up... Could that be added in or thrown in at the end to keep up the fat burning effects with out the stim?

ECY 2/3/3/0/3x daily
Van 0/0/0/2/3/3/3x daily...

?

alfredm005

Awards
Is the dosage in Alphaburn fine for the ECY stack, or is it too much Yohimbe?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nutra Sale... New Years Cut begins ASAP.

I'm gonna log it to keep myself accountable and ask questions since I'm new this. Going with MS for now but researching a good source of ephedrine just in case MS isn't potent enough.

1x Yohimbine HCL Powder (3 grams) By: NutraPlanet

1x TT-33 (90 capsules) By: iForce Nutrition

1x Methyl-Synephrine (60 tablets) By: Synthetic Supplements

1x TEA-GCG(TM) (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps) By: NutraPlanet

1x Caffeine (240 capsules) By: AI Sports

1x DiCreatine Malate (100 grams) By: NutraPlanet

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Apparently bronkaid has either been recalled or discontinued.

Went to grab some today and all they had was primatene or walgreens version of primatene..pharmacy tech said, one of the two is taking place but not sure which one.

Btw, my first run of EC, going to use it to bridge the gap between alphamine tubs and alternate few days on and off of each when I get my order in.

To assess tolerance, started with last half scoop of alpha (last little droppings of alpha, less than 100mg of caff) and one 12.5 tab of the E. Been about 20min ago so not noticing too much yet..will give it an hr or so to really see how I am, then adjust next dose

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Apparently bronkaid has either been recalled or discontinued.

Went to grab some today and all they had was primatene or walgreens version of primatene..pharmacy tech said, one of the two is taking place but not sure which one.

Btw, my first run of EC, going to use it to bridge the gap between alphamine tubs and alternate few days on and off of each when I get my order in.

To assess tolerance, started with last half scoop of alpha (last little droppings of alpha, less than 100mg of caff) and one 12.5 tab of the E. Been about 20min ago so not noticing too much yet..will give it an hr or so to really see how I am, then adjust next dose
Heck yeah. Good luck man.

I just got my supps in. I dosed Methyl-Synephrine and caffeine today x2. I was very focused and it put me in a bad mood. Made me irritated but that's how I get on stims. I am going to the local head shop this week to buy me some digital scales bc my food scales only weigh by the gram and I am not taking YohimbineHCL by the gram.

Going to dose like this

PreBreakfast
TT-33x1
M x1

45 mins later after breakfast
C x1
Y- HELP NEEDED on when to dose effectively

Weight Train x4 days week

2pm
M x1

3pm
TT-33
C x1
Y ?

Long Runs/Rucks/HIIT x3-4 days week

Then do my long runs in the evening after stims slow down and wear off... Keep heart rate up all day.

Gotta get my bod pod test set up tomorrow.

Felt great today but I raised my hand in front of my face for something and noticed my hand was shaking kinda bad. Wife is a nursing student so I'll have her monitor my BP!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
why the yohimbine? this is new to me sorry i have run exa stack before but it's been a while. so i would take 2 tabs which is equal to 25mg ephedrine 200mg of caffeine and how much yohimbine?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Timely that this was brought back up.

Whats the PES guys (or anyone elses) thoughts on the new A-T2 w/EC.

Seemed most thought was overkill with Alphamine. But, for me it worked great using Alphamine as the C component with 12.5/25mg E 2/3x daily.

Younglifter16

Awards
Timely that this was brought back up.

Whats the PES guys (or anyone elses) thoughts on the new A-T2 w/EC.

Seemed most thought was overkill with Alphamine. But, for me it worked great using Alphamine as the C component with 12.5/25mg E 2/3x daily.
good stack but becareful with the Y in AT2 and the EC, should probably space them out for blood pressure reasons.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
good stack but becareful with the Y in AT2 and the EC, should probably space them out for blood pressure reasons.
Didnt have any probs when I ran it with alphamine, but thanks for the advice...just not sure of the levels in Alpha T2 compared to alphamine. Also, still interested in knowing how much/ even if there is too much overlap leading to beta receptor competition...

Im not even claiming to know the deal with that. Sounds semi legit in theory, but im not that astute in biology/physiology.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
why the yohimbine? this is new to me sorry i have run exa stack before but it's been a while. so i would take 2 tabs which is equal to 25mg ephedrine 200mg of caffeine and how much yohimbine?
this....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Didnt have any probs when I ran it with alphamine, but thanks for the advice...just not sure of the levels in Alpha T2 compared to alphamine. Also, still interested in knowing how much/ even if there is too much overlap leading to beta receptor competition...

Im not even claiming to know the deal with that. Sounds semi legit in theory, but im not that astute in biology/physiology.
There won't be b-receptor competition. Receptors are generally not limiting for GPCR-mediated endocrine signaling

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Don't take yohimbine around meals. Space it out by 2-3 hours. Yohimbine's HL is short BUT it is metabolized to other compounds with similar action and much longer half-lives.

2. Ephedrine is a mixed adrenergic agent, and some of its properties arise from b2/3 agonism, which has a nitrogen-sparing effect as per some in vivo studies.

3. Ephedrine is legal. It may create a false positive but anyone with an asthma condition, diagnosed or not, can cite ephedrine for the false positive.

Haha thanks man. I actually don't have finals per se, and my big exam was last friday, but I've slacked since then and now I'm making up ground for this friday :(
False positive for what? Stimulants?

Can u stack a product containing methyl syn with bronkaid?