ECY STACK...Q/A FOR A ROOKIE

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Apparently bronkaid has either been recalled or discontinued.

Went to grab some today and all they had was primatene or walgreens version of primatene..pharmacy tech said, one of the two is taking place but not sure which one.

Btw, my first run of EC, going to use it to bridge the gap between alphamine tubs and alternate few days on and off of each when I get my order in.

To assess tolerance, started with last half scoop of alpha (last little droppings of alpha, less than 100mg of caff) and one 12.5 tab of the E. Been about 20min ago so not noticing too much yet..will give it an hr or so to really see how I am, then adjust next dose
    Heck yeah. Good luck man.

I just got my supps in. I dosed Methyl-Synephrine and caffeine today x2. I was very focused and it put me in a bad mood. Made me irritated but that's how I get on stims. I am going to the local head shop this week to buy me some digital scales bc my food scales only weigh by the gram and I am not taking YohimbineHCL by the gram.

Going to dose like this

PreBreakfast
    TT-33x1
    M x1

45 mins later after breakfast
    C x1
    Y- HELP NEEDED on when to dose effectively

Weight Train x4 days week

2pm
    M x1

3pm
    TT-33
    C x1
    Y ?

Long Runs/Rucks/HIIT x3-4 days week

Then do my long runs in the evening after stims slow down and wear off... Keep heart rate up all day.

Gotta get my bod pod test set up tomorrow.

Felt great today but I raised my hand in front of my face for something and noticed my hand was shaking kinda bad. Wife is a nursing student so I'll have her monitor my BP!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

why the yohimbine? this is new to me sorry i have run exa stack before but it's been a while. so i would take 2 tabs which is equal to 25mg ephedrine 200mg of caffeine and how much yohimbine?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Timely that this was brought back up.

Whats the PES guys (or anyone elses) thoughts on the new A-T2 w/EC.

Seemed most thought was overkill with Alphamine. But, for me it worked great using Alphamine as the C component with 12.5/25mg E 2/3x daily.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Timely that this was brought back up.

Whats the PES guys (or anyone elses) thoughts on the new A-T2 w/EC.

Seemed most thought was overkill with Alphamine. But, for me it worked great using Alphamine as the C component with 12.5/25mg E 2/3x daily.
    good stack but becareful with the Y in AT2 and the EC, should probably space them out for blood pressure reasons.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post

good stack but becareful with the Y in AT2 and the EC, should probably space them out for blood pressure reasons.
    Didnt have any probs when I ran it with alphamine, but thanks for the advice...just not sure of the levels in Alpha T2 compared to alphamine. Also, still interested in knowing how much/ even if there is too much overlap leading to beta receptor competition...

Im not even claiming to know the deal with that. Sounds semi legit in theory, but im not that astute in biology/physiology.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    why the yohimbine? this is new to me sorry i have run exa stack before but it's been a while. so i would take 2 tabs which is equal to 25mg ephedrine 200mg of caffeine and how much yohimbine?
    this....
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post

this....
    Dose yohimbine hcl .2mg/kg. and yes, work your way up slowly with yohimbine as well as ephedrine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Didnt have any probs when I ran it with alphamine, but thanks for the advice...just not sure of the levels in Alpha T2 compared to alphamine. Also, still interested in knowing how much/ even if there is too much overlap leading to beta receptor competition...

Im not even claiming to know the deal with that. Sounds semi legit in theory, but im not that astute in biology/physiology.
    There won't be b-receptor competition. Receptors are generally not limiting for GPCR-mediated endocrine signaling
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

1. Don't take yohimbine around meals. Space it out by 2-3 hours. Yohimbine's HL is short BUT it is metabolized to other compounds with similar action and much longer half-lives.

2. Ephedrine is a mixed adrenergic agent, and some of its properties arise from b2/3 agonism, which has a nitrogen-sparing effect as per some in vivo studies.

3. Ephedrine is legal. It may create a false positive but anyone with an asthma condition, diagnosed or not, can cite ephedrine for the false positive.

Haha thanks man. I actually don't have finals per se, and my big exam was last friday, but I've slacked since then and now I'm making up ground for this friday
    False positive for what? Stimulants?

Can u stack a product containing methyl syn with bronkaid?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

LOL. Geniuses are breif I guess. Can you pop positive on a drug test using methylsynephrine?

It's obvious that Ephedrine is best for this stack but what if someone does HIIT frequently and can't handle the increased heart rate? Could they use MS instead since the pos/neg effects are both less?
    I take an ec dose (25e 200c) prior to HIIT and basketball / flag football and have no issues personally... I did ramp up my doses though over time
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ECY Stack Question for a newbie!
    By gokix811 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 06:52 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 04:19 PM
  3. ECY Stack
    By gwalla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 06:12 PM