Blood test results, taking Erase/Endosurge?

mrgoodbar0

Awards
I recently got some blood tests done, as I have been curious for some time, just wanting to make sure everything is "normal" and I'll have a baseline now for when I'm older (28 right now). I've been experiencing joint pain (specifically knee) for a long time now, actually every since I can remember if I keep my knees bent (like sitting down) for a long period of time my knees start aching and hurting, and the last time I took Erase it started to hurt my knees, also weirdly enough my jaw started hurting real bad and I had to stop after 3 weeks.

I'm 28, 6' tall, 196 pounds and around 14% BF.

I was planning on doing an Erase/Endosurge/DAA stack for 6 weeks but my Estradiol levels are already pretty low, I'm afraid it may kill my joints?

I've taken different natural supps before, but never steroids/PH. I was taking DAA for about 6 weeks and Erase for 3 weeks, around 2 months ago.

Woke up at 7:45am and had blood drawn at 11:45am

Total Test - 817 (348-1197)
Free Test - 14.87 (5.00-21.00)
% Free Test - 1.82 (1.5-4.2)

Estradiol Sensitive - 11 (3-70)

Thoughts, good idea, bad idea? Help interpreting blood test would be appreciated. Everything was within normal range except on the CBC panel EOS came back as 8 (range 0-7) which from what I can tell could be allergy or parasites. I do have a lot of allergies so I'm not sure if it means anything other than that. All thyroid ranges were middle of the road.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Your numbers are great! If the only blood value out of range was Esonophils then you should be fine in that regard too.

Honestly, I wouldn't touch anything hormonal if I were you. Your numbers are right where you want them to be. Instead, look into non-hormonal products like X-factor or Patented Anabolic.

mrgoodbar0

Awards
Your numbers are great! If the only blood value out of range was Esonophils then you should be fine in that regard too.

Honestly, I wouldn't touch anything hormonal if I were you. Your numbers are right where you want them to be. Instead, look into non-hormonal products like X-factor or Patented Anabolic.
Yeah I have this voice in the back of my head telling me the same thing too, why screw around with something when it appears to be optimal. Honestly I wanted to get my levels so if they were suboptimal I could consider doing a PH/AAS in the future after doing more research. I've read William Llewellyn's Anabolics, definitely not an expert but after 1000 pages if information I at least understand the risks, that being the case I'm not going to screw around with something now. I'm almost disappointed my numbers weren't crappier, to give me some type of justification in my head to try stronger things.

I do have X-factor I am going to start running after I get back from business travel. I'll hold off on the other stuff.

Thanks for the advice.