What are your favorite test booster ingredients?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Greenhulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    391
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    10.29%

    Question What are your favorite test booster ingredients?


    There are many, many test booster supplements but what I am actually more interested in is what are your favorite/top test booster ingredients.

    This is my top list:
    1. DAA
    2. fadogia agrestis
    3. bulbine natalensis

  2. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Power
    736778
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1.DAA
    2.DIV
    3.all the other stuff
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,689
    Rep Power
    7923055
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    3.39%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: What are your favorite test booster ingredients?


    Good lists!

    - Valdez
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    papo6167's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    5339
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    54.84%

    D-pol
    Erase
    Endosurge
  5. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    1.erase
    2.formestane

    only cuz im so young, i dont think test boosters effect me at all except in pct
  6. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Power
    736778
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    1.DAA
    2.DIV
    3.all the other stuff
    actually; i didnt think we counted ai's. revised list:

    1.daa
    2.div
    3.formasurge

    thats also an ill all around stack.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  7. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,918
    Rep Power
    7833864
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    1. [Not yet on market]
    2. [Not yet on market]
    3. Fadogia - love the effects on mood, sleep, libido, etc
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,689
    Rep Power
    7923055
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    3.39%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: What are your favorite test booster ingredients?


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    1. [Not yet on market]
    2. [Not yet on market]
    3. Fadogia - love the effects on mood, sleep, libido, etc
    Grrrrrrrrr!!! You tease, you!

    - Valdez
  9. New Member
    Greenhulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    391
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    10.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by papo6167 View Post
    D-pol
    Erase
    Endosurge
    Actually, I meant ingredients, not supplements.

    The test-boosting component of D-Pol is DAA and maybe vitamin D3 if you have a lack of it.
    For Erase, it is androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. Actually, all aromatase inhibitors should have some test boosting effect because of the feedback regulation between estrogen and testosterone.
    In Endosurge, divanil (3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran) increases free testosterone and mucuna pruriens increases total testosterone.
  10. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69829
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    1. [Not yet on market]
    2. [Not yet on market]
    3. Fadogia - love the effects on mood, sleep, libido, etc
    4. we all hate you
    5. divinil
    6. daa
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. New Member
    Greenhulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    391
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    10.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    3.formasurge
    The active components here are formestane and resveratrol.

    I would like to keep this thread about ingredients/active components instead of specific supplements.
  12. New Member
    sina's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    96676
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    84.19%

    9g DAA is actually great.
  13. New Member
    hsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    139423
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%

    1. Icariin (high quality 40% or higher)
    2. Bulbine
    3. Fadogia
    4. Divanil
  14. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45201
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    70.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    1. [Not yet on market]
    2. [Not yet on market]
    3. Fadogia - love the effects on mood, sleep, libido, etc
    Will they ever be? Lol.
  15. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,255
    Rep Power
    4485
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    85.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm confused?
  16. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,593
    Rep Power
    1820098
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    There are many, many test booster supplements but what I am actually more interested in is what are your favorite/top test booster ingredients.

    This is my top list:
    1. DAA
    2. fadogia agrestis
    3. bulbine natalensis
    this guys got the right idea!
  17. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    LJ100-will significantly boost free T (have done bloods)

    DAA-am taking right now and will do bloods for total T

    Testofen-does not work for total T (have done bloods )
  18. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Power
    736778
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    LJ100-will significantly boost free T (have done bloods)

    DAA-am taking right now and will do bloods for total T

    Testofen-does not work for total T (have done bloods )
    keep up the mission. start a thread with results
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30,417
    Rep Power
    10752738
    Level
    128
    Lv. Percent
    86.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    one of my favorite ingredients is rhodiola, it is not regarded as a test booster but it is found in several test booster formulas. i love the effect on mood and energy, both vital to a healthy libido, imo.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  20. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    keep up the mission. start a thread with results

    Will do.
  21. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    one of my favorite ingredients is rhodiola, it is not regarded as a test booster but it is found in several test booster formulas. i love the effect on mood and energy, both vital to a healthy libido, imo.
    Do you find rhodiola to increase libido?

    I`m always on the quest for libido enchancers,but not many of them work for me.
  22. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,918
    Rep Power
    7833864
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Do you find rhodiola to increase libido?

    I`m always on the quest for libido enchancers,but not many of them work for me.
    You should really check out CEL PCT Assist or any fadogia-based product for libido. Both do wonders for me.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should really check out CEL PCT Assist or any fadogia-based product for libido. Both do wonders for me.
    I`ve never tried fadogia.

    I`ve tried
    tribulus(standardized for saponins but not protodioscin)-----nothing
    horny goat weed(10% icariin)------nothing
    testofen and divanill------only the first day and then nothing
    DAA.....currently on day 2
    LJ100------great results but elevates my free test too much
  24. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should really check out CEL PCT Assist or any fadogia-based product for libido. Both do wonders for me.
    Does the horny from fadogia stay on later for you or just the first few days?
  25. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,918
    Rep Power
    7833864
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Does the horny from fadogia stay on later for you or just the first few days?
    It actually lasts a while and only kicks in at 2-3 weeks in
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  26. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,918
    Rep Power
    7833864
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`ve never tried fadogia.

    I`ve tried
    tribulus(standardized for saponins but not protodioscin)-----nothing
    horny goat weed(10% icariin)------nothing
    testofen and divanill------only the first day and then nothing
    DAA.....currently on day 2
    LJ100------great results but elevates my free test too much
    I think the 40% icariin in PCT Assist + Mucuna pruriens will work well for your libido.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think the 40% icariin in PCT Assist + Mucuna pruriens will work well for your libido.
    I`ve taken HGW with 10% icariin 2000 mg for 5,6 days and felt absolutely nothing.
    40% icariin-500 mg comes about the same.

    But,I`ve never tried mucuna nor l-dopa and I`ve heard good things.
    Mucuna should be my next choice.

    Dunno if I should bother trying tribulus standardized for 20% protodioscin.
    That one standardized for saponins did nothing for my libido(although it did for mood).
  28. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,918
    Rep Power
    7833864
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`ve taken HGW with 10% icariin 2000 mg for 5,6 days and felt absolutely nothing.
    40% icariin-500 mg comes about the same.

    But,I`ve never tried mucuna nor l-dopa and I`ve heard good things.
    Mucuna should be my next choice.

    Dunno if I should bother trying tribulus standardized for 20% protodioscin.
    That one standardized for saponins did nothing for my libido(although it did for mood).
    It's not the same. It's not about total icariin content. A lower % extract means more unfavorable, estrogenic, potentially libido-lowering compounds.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's not the same. It's not about total icariin content. A lower % extract means more unfavorable, estrogenic, potentially libido-lowering compounds.
    Didn`t know that.Thanks MR.Coop!

    It was the Source Naturals HGW.


    What`s your take on trib?

    Should I give it another try but standardized for protodioscin?
    I`ve been fancying SNI Tribulus(20% protodioscin 60$ saponins)120 caps x 750 mg for 20$.

    Before I took NOW trib(45% saponins) with no libido benefit.
  30. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69829
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should really check out CEL PCT Assist or any fadogia-based product for libido. Both do wonders for me.
    pct assist + testabolan v2 ftw?!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30,417
    Rep Power
    10752738
    Level
    128
    Lv. Percent
    86.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should really check out CEL PCT Assist or any fadogia-based product for libido. Both do wonders for me.
    i did a log on pct assist when it was 1st released, good stuff!!!

    CEL PCT ASSIST-REFORMULATED VERSION
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  32. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,918
    Rep Power
    7833864
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    87.45%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Didn`t know that.Thanks MR.Coop!

    It was the Source Naturals HGW.


    What`s your take on trib?

    Should I give it another try but standardized for protodioscin?
    I`ve been fancying SNI Tribulus(20% protodioscin 60$ saponins)120 caps x 750 mg for 20$.

    Before I took NOW trib(45% saponins) with no libido benefit.
    I'm not big on trib. There are ways to boost libido while also actually boosting T, so why not take them?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm not big on trib. There are ways to boost libido while also actually boosting T, so why not take them?
    Yeah,I`m not big on trib either.

    I used the read everyone saying how they get horny on trib.

    And when I tried it I was dissapointed.Maybe it was the protodioscin content,dunno.
  34. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,830
    Rep Power
    2470000
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Yeah,I`m not big on trib either.

    I used the read everyone saying how they get horny on trib.

    And when I tried it I was dissapointed.Maybe it was the protodioscin content,dunno.
    It's a cheap way to stoke the fire. I've always thought there has to be more to trib than we know
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  35. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,132
    Rep Power
    736016
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    1. Icariin (high quality 40% or higher)
    2. Bulbine
    3. Fadogia
    4. Divanil
    This.
  36. Professional Member
    koi1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    4,214
    Rep Power
    10128497
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    47.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`ve never tried fadogia.

    I`ve tried
    tribulus(standardized for saponins but not protodioscin)-----nothing
    horny goat weed(10% icariin)------nothing
    testofen and divanill------only the first day and then nothing
    DAA.....currently on day 2
    LJ100------great results but elevates my free test too much

    How did you dose LJ100 and what brand? Also whats wrong with too much free test?
  37. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    whats wrong with too much free test?
    I don`t know really,in theory test suppresses the immune system.

    While I was on it,I got a nasty resp infection that was coming back every few weeks for maybe two months.
    At least I think it was the same disease,the symptoms were pretty much the same.
    I am pretty healthy and don`t get sick at all,and it was the middle of summer.
    So that was strange to me and got me thinking.
    I don`t know if at all it had anything to do with the boosted free-test.

    Libido was awesome,that`s for sure.I wish someone would convince me that it is all ok because I love LJ100.Now I take it every 3rd day.

    Oh,yeah,and a doctor friend of mine told me it`s not good to have such free test,I don`t know.
  38. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Also whats wrong with too much free test?
    It was the NOW Testojack.
    I took 25-50 mg LJ100 daily.

    Remember to take the LJ100 extract if you ever buy it.
    I still have half a bottle of the tongkat ali 100:1 extract(which is not LJ100) and it is utterly useless,you can take 200 mg of it and not feel anything.
  39. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.75%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    While I was on it,I got a nasty resp infection that was coming back every few weeks for maybe two months.
    At least I think it was the same disease,the symptoms were pretty much the same.
    I am pretty healthy and don`t get sick at all,and it was the middle of summer.
    So that was strange to me and got me thinking.

    Oh yeah,I forgot to mention I was visiting and escort lady a day before I got sick.
    And I demanded to french kiss.
    I`m a freak,what can I say.
    Maybe that had something to do with it.

    Nowadays I don`t go near escorts without preloading immune support lol.
  40. New Member
    TulsaTalons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    510
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%

    is there a supplement with icarin, bulbine, and fadogia in it?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What are your favorite chest ripping routines?
    By hove131 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. What's your favorite test booster?
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM
  3. What are YOUR favorite burners?
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:19 PM
  4. What are your favorite natural designer products?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. What are your favorite Fat Loss Supplements?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in