What are your favorite test booster ingredients?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You should really check out CEL PCT Assist or any fadogia-based product for libido. Both do wonders for me.
    i did a log on pct assist when it was 1st released, good stuff!!!

    CEL PCT ASSIST-REFORMULATED VERSION
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Didn`t know that.Thanks MR.Coop!

    It was the Source Naturals HGW.


    What`s your take on trib?

    Should I give it another try but standardized for protodioscin?
    I`ve been fancying SNI Tribulus(20% protodioscin 60$ saponins)120 caps x 750 mg for 20$.

    Before I took NOW trib(45% saponins) with no libido benefit.
    I'm not big on trib. There are ways to boost libido while also actually boosting T, so why not take them?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm not big on trib. There are ways to boost libido while also actually boosting T, so why not take them?
    Yeah,I`m not big on trib either.

    I used the read everyone saying how they get horny on trib.

    And when I tried it I was dissapointed.Maybe it was the protodioscin content,dunno.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Yeah,I`m not big on trib either.

    I used the read everyone saying how they get horny on trib.

    And when I tried it I was dissapointed.Maybe it was the protodioscin content,dunno.
    It's a cheap way to stoke the fire. I've always thought there has to be more to trib than we know
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    1. Icariin (high quality 40% or higher)
    2. Bulbine
    3. Fadogia
    4. Divanil
    This.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`ve never tried fadogia.

    I`ve tried
    tribulus(standardized for saponins but not protodioscin)-----nothing
    horny goat weed(10% icariin)------nothing
    testofen and divanill------only the first day and then nothing
    DAA.....currently on day 2
    LJ100------great results but elevates my free test too much

    How did you dose LJ100 and what brand? Also whats wrong with too much free test?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    whats wrong with too much free test?
    I don`t know really,in theory test suppresses the immune system.

    While I was on it,I got a nasty resp infection that was coming back every few weeks for maybe two months.
    At least I think it was the same disease,the symptoms were pretty much the same.
    I am pretty healthy and don`t get sick at all,and it was the middle of summer.
    So that was strange to me and got me thinking.
    I don`t know if at all it had anything to do with the boosted free-test.

    Libido was awesome,that`s for sure.I wish someone would convince me that it is all ok because I love LJ100.Now I take it every 3rd day.

    Oh,yeah,and a doctor friend of mine told me it`s not good to have such free test,I don`t know.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Also whats wrong with too much free test?
    It was the NOW Testojack.
    I took 25-50 mg LJ100 daily.

    Remember to take the LJ100 extract if you ever buy it.
    I still have half a bottle of the tongkat ali 100:1 extract(which is not LJ100) and it is utterly useless,you can take 200 mg of it and not feel anything.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    While I was on it,I got a nasty resp infection that was coming back every few weeks for maybe two months.
    At least I think it was the same disease,the symptoms were pretty much the same.
    I am pretty healthy and don`t get sick at all,and it was the middle of summer.
    So that was strange to me and got me thinking.

    Oh yeah,I forgot to mention I was visiting and escort lady a day before I got sick.
    And I demanded to french kiss.
    I`m a freak,what can I say.
    Maybe that had something to do with it.

    Nowadays I don`t go near escorts without preloading immune support lol.

  10. is there a supplement with icarin, bulbine, and fadogia in it?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTalons View Post
    is there a supplement with icarin, bulbine, and fadogia in it?
    I found one with icariin and bulbine for you....

    Chaparral Labs Manimal wtf
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chaparral-...21024024595%26

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Killler
    I found one with icariin and bulbine for you....

    Chaparral Labs Manimal wtf
    Off-topic: The advertising picture for this supplement really gave me a good laugh.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Oh yeah,I forgot to mention I was visiting and escort lady a day before I got sick.
    And I demanded to french kiss.
    I`m a freak,what can I say.
    Maybe that had something to do with it.

    Nowadays I don`t go near escorts without preloading immune support lol.
    nowadays i wouldn't go near a escort without a wetsuit...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nowadays i wouldn't go near a escort without a wetsuit...
    LOL!

    I get regular escort BJs without a wetsuit.

    They have a no condom policy for BJs in this agency. Who am I to complain.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    LOL!

    I get regular escort BJs without a wetsuit.

    They have a no condom policy for BJs in this agency. Who am I to complain.
    even better if you can get her to take her teeth out!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    even better if you can get her to take her teeth out!!!!
    LOL have you been to some granny escorts?

    Definitely would like to try that out sometime.

  17. Divinil.. nmda.. fadogia for me!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    LOL have you been to some granny escorts?

    Definitely would like to try that out sometime.
    no....but i have been to naples, italy!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  19. Re: What are your favorite test booster ingredients?


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no....but i have been to naples, italy!!!
    Lucky ass hole

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no....but i have been to naples, italy!!!
    Explain.....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Divinil.. nmda.. fadogia for me!
    That would be a nice product. Hint....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Explain.....
    campfire girls....the bus from fleet landing goes from there to nato base and us base. along the way girls will make fires to stay warm and when these busses go by shot you a good flash.....a lot of these girls specialize in gum jobs!


    the brothel's there usually had a one price for all you want...hash/girls/alcohol. this was middle 70's and the pot there was very weak, but hash was great and very plentiful....mind you this was in the days before drug testing.


    how's that for some test boosting?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Erase
    EndoSurge
    DAA

    I can constantly feel that it's working. It's very impressive. And if you're already fairly lean and muscled, it will noticeably improve your definition within a week. Best stack I've ever tried.

  24. 1st week on primale male..which is fadogia, icarin, i3c, eucommia
    final try for fadogia...previous usage was disappointing

    not feeling anything yet

    me likes daa and divanil
    testofen does nuthin for me
    neither did tropinol(prolensis)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Erase
    EndoSurge
    DAA

    I can constantly feel that it's working. It's very impressive. And if you're already fairly lean and muscled, it will noticeably improve your definition within a week. Best stack I've ever tried.
    Agree with the effects being felt within a week.

    Just with my body I got diarrhea using 2 types of DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps) so I stopped taking it, and with Erase I started with 2 caps then bumped to 3 caps a day which killed my morning wood but I started to see lightly even 4 packs (from 0 pack big improvement).

    Endosurge for me still No.1 supplement regarding desired effect and 0 side effects.

    Divanil + mucuna should be a staple in any new OTC testosterone product.

    Itching to try fadogia as well but still have 4 months supply of Tongkat Ali 200:1 that really works wonders for size of my balls and sperm volume.

    If I'd be making my own product it would contain:
    - Divanil,
    - Mucuna,
    - Tongkat Ali 200:1,
    - Fadogia
    - some estrogen control or AI like the one in Erase or Formasurge

    Regarding what didn't work with me regarding no effects or bad side effects:
    - SNS Bulbine got diarrhea, no morning wood and felt even sperm volume went down compared to when not taking anything so stopped taking it after 6 days,
    - Diesel Test Hardcore also no desired effects after a week but felt a bit dizzy and light headed definitely annoying side effects,

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

    Agree with the effects being felt within a week.

    Just with my body I got diarrhea using 2 types of DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps) so I stopped taking it, and with Erase I started with 2 caps then bumped to 3 caps a day which killed my morning wood but I started to see lightly even 4 packs (from 0 pack big improvement).

    Endosurge for me still No.1 supplement regarding desired effect and 0 side effects.

    Divanil + mucuna should be a staple in any new OTC testosterone product.

    Itching to try fadogia as well but still have 4 months supply of Tongkat Ali 200:1 that really works wonders for size of my balls and sperm volume.

    If I'd be making my own product it would contain:
    - Divanil,
    - Mucuna,
    - Tongkat Ali 200:1,
    - Fadogia
    - some estrogen control or AI like the one in Erase or Formasurge

    Regarding what didn't work with me regarding no effects or bad side effects:
    - SNS Bulbine got diarrhea, no morning wood and felt even sperm volume went down compared to when not taking anything so stopped taking it after 6 days,
    - Diesel Test Hardcore also no desired effects after a week but felt a bit dizzy and light headed definitely annoying side effects,
    How did you dose bulbine and how much do you weigh?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    How did you dose bulbine and how much do you weigh?
    1 cap a day and I weight 170 lbs.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post

    1 cap a day and I weight 170 lbs.
    Just checking, a lot of people dose too much. I had great results with bulbine at 1 cap a day, at 180 lbs. Seemed on par with DAA.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post

    Just checking, a lot of people dose too much. I had great results with bulbine at 1 cap a day, at 180 lbs. Seemed on par with DAA.
    How long until you felt the effects of Bulbine?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    How long until you felt the effects of Bulbine?
    Probably around week 3. Effects should come on slowly and subtly. It's not something you feel right away, but when it starts working you should know.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What are your favorite chest ripping routines?
    By hove131 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 04:34 PM
  2. What's your favorite test booster?
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 04:10 PM
  3. What are YOUR favorite burners?
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:19 PM
  4. What are your favorite natural designer products?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 03:53 PM
  5. What are your favorite Fat Loss Supplements?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Log in
Log in