What are your favorite test booster ingredients?
- 12-21-2012, 03:15 PM
- 12-21-2012, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Killler
- 12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
12-21-2012, 05:28 PM
12-21-2012, 05:37 PM
12-21-2012, 08:19 PM
12-22-2012, 01:32 AM
12-22-2012, 04:06 PM
12-22-2012, 04:38 PM
12-22-2012, 05:40 PM
12-22-2012, 07:18 PM
12-22-2012, 11:49 PM
the brothel's there usually had a one price for all you want...hash/girls/alcohol. this was middle 70's and the pot there was very weak, but hash was great and very plentiful....mind you this was in the days before drug testing.
how's that for some test boosting?
12-23-2012, 01:10 AM
I can constantly feel that it's working. It's very impressive. And if you're already fairly lean and muscled, it will noticeably improve your definition within a week. Best stack I've ever tried.
12-23-2012, 05:39 AM
1st week on primale male..which is fadogia, icarin, i3c, eucommia
final try for fadogia...previous usage was disappointing
not feeling anything yet
me likes daa and divanil
testofen does nuthin for me
neither did tropinol(prolensis)
12-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Just with my body I got diarrhea using 2 types of DAA products (TCF-1 and SNS DAA caps) so I stopped taking it, and with Erase I started with 2 caps then bumped to 3 caps a day which killed my morning wood but I started to see lightly even 4 packs (from 0 pack big improvement).
Endosurge for me still No.1 supplement regarding desired effect and 0 side effects.
Divanil + mucuna should be a staple in any new OTC testosterone product.
Itching to try fadogia as well but still have 4 months supply of Tongkat Ali 200:1 that really works wonders for size of my balls and sperm volume.
If I'd be making my own product it would contain:
- Tongkat Ali 200:1,
- some estrogen control or AI like the one in Erase or Formasurge
Regarding what didn't work with me regarding no effects or bad side effects:
- SNS Bulbine got diarrhea, no morning wood and felt even sperm volume went down compared to when not taking anything so stopped taking it after 6 days,
- Diesel Test Hardcore also no desired effects after a week but felt a bit dizzy and light headed definitely annoying side effects,
12-23-2012, 06:21 AM
12-23-2012, 08:44 AM
12-23-2012, 08:47 AM
01-16-2013, 04:25 AM
01-16-2013, 03:10 PM
01-16-2013, 06:15 PM
01-16-2013, 08:03 PM
01-16-2013, 09:01 PM
DAA and whatever the main actives in the original BioForge were.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Similar Forum Threads
- By hove131 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2011, 03:34 PM
- By stankyleg in forum SupplementsReplies: 128Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM
- By crazyfool405 in forum SupplementsReplies: 69Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:19 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2009, 02:53 PM
- By spitboy2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:24 PM