Erase/EndoSurge/DAA

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say that so far I've really been enjoying this stack. Been on the DAA for about a week and a half and the Erase/EndoSurge for almost a week now. So far I've noticed that my muscles have looked and felt fuller. I can literally feel the effects all day long. It feels good, I feel stronger and I can feel that my testosterone has increased. How much, I don't know, because I don't really feel the need to go get blood work done, but I can tell because I feel "on." Libido and performance is up too, which is always a nice bonus.

I will update this thread from time to time once I've spent more time in the gym. I've got enough DAA to run for an 8 week cycle but I only have enough Erase/EndoSurge on hand for a month supply, so I intend to place another order before this one runs out so I can run the whole stack for a solid 8 weeks.

Props to PES, BPS and SNS for the great products!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say that so far I've really been enjoying this stack. Been on the DAA for about a week and a half and the Erase/EndoSurge for almost a week now. So far I've noticed that my muscles have looked and felt fuller. I can literally feel the effects all day long. It feels good, I feel stronger and I can feel that my testosterone has increased. How much, I don't know, because I don't really feel the need to go get blood work done, but I can tell because I feel "on." Libido and performance is up too, which is always a nice bonus.

I will update this thread from time to time once I've spent more time in the gym. I've got enough DAA to run for an 8 week cycle but I only have enough Erase/EndoSurge on hand for a month supply, so I intend to place another order before this one runs out so I can run the whole stack for a solid 8 weeks.

That was the first stack I ran and logged on here... Dude it was amazing. I saw cleaner gains on those three compounds than I did on epistane/katanadrol...

Man, I should run that again?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Great stack and we appreciate the support. Good luck!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
When gaining from this kind of stack,one can never know how much of the work is done by erase and how much by other supps.

IMO,it`s all Erase.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
When gaining from this kind of stack,one can never know how much of the work is done by erase and how much by other supps.

IMO,it`s all Erase.
But, if you look into all the different compounds and the SCIENTIFIC data on said compounds, you can see first hand that's its not only erase. I've ran erase solo DAA/Erase and DAA/Endo/Erase and by far best results with the aforementioned stack.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
But, if you look into all the different compounds and the SCIENTIFIC data on said compounds, you can see first hand that's its not only erase. I've ran erase solo DAA/Erase and DAA/Endo/Erase and by far best results with the aforementioned stack.
Granted,yes.

But the most of the work must be from Erase.
Divanil/mucuna/Daa(eg natty boosters) are far far less potent than erase.

Erase is some serious ****!

Although this stack is very good and the ingredients altogether compliment each other very nicely!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Granted,yes.

But the most of the work must be from Erase.
Divanil/mucuna/Daa(eg natty boosters) are far far less potent than erase.

Erase is some serious ****!

Although this stack is very good and the ingredients altogether compliment each other very nicely!
Agree to disagree

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Great stack. I've only ran it once but reading this thread makes me want to run it again. Glad you're enjoying quality supps

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase and DAA are forum favorites for a reason :)

- Valdez