Dexaprine tolerance why????

Brandp

Awards
Ok this a serious question about dexaprine, I have used it before, both old and new formulas.
The thing is, this time I've been off for almost 10 moths now and I just got new dex again...
Dex has never hit me like everyone says, so I start with 1 full pill.
Still... Nothing, I don't get it, it's always been like this for me with an stim.
Even pre workouts.
So I always do 1 and 1/2 of dex a day since I don't get the side effects or craziness from it.
I won't go over 1 and a 1/2 tabs. But...
Can someone tell me if I am still getting the same effects?
Even though I don't feel it?
Because I mean I have noticed results from each cycle, but I don't understand why my body has to be very stim tolerant to all this stuff.
Mainly because I don't want to be, it's just odd.

So once again the main question is. Even while I'm taking 1 and a half tabs of dex(btw that's 1 tab in the morning and the 1/2 later), and don't feel anything from it. Is it still effecting me like everyone else, as in gains towards fat loss?

Thanks guys!

chris223

Awards
  • Established
You answered your own question. You said you've gotten results each time, so clearly it is having a fat-loss effect. The "stimmed" feeling is not necessary for fat loss.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
What Chris said. It sounds like you are looking for more of a high stim feeling instead of focusing on the product itself which seems to be working for you. If it works for you then take that as success and be happy.

Brandp

Awards
Ok I just wasn't sure If I was to feel that "high feeling" there would be more results, whether it mattered or not.
Thanks

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You answered your own question. You said you've gotten results each time, so clearly it is having a fat-loss effect. The "stimmed" feeling is not necessary for fat loss.
^^

if you're getting results, id say its doing something :p some people are just really stim tolerant, and since you also said you have this problem with pre's, id say you fall into that category

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stimulant hit you are looking for is the hit on your brain per say. Some people just don't get that stim hit, but it will still work in all other aspects :).

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Yup, as mentioned, just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not working.