Gyno from DAA
- 12-18-2012, 10:31 AM
- 12-18-2012, 11:12 AM
- 12-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Yeah 3G a day. I had case of gyno from mdrol 2 yrs back that I got rid of with letro. These new lumps are in a diff place. Sucks cuz I bought a lot of daa. I was only taking 1 pill of erase a day though. But along with inhibit p and endosurge I thought I'd be good. I might give daa another try 30 days from next month.
12-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Forgive me if I am wrong, but can't you continue the DAA, but just add an AI?
12-18-2012, 01:53 PM
12-18-2012, 01:55 PM
12-18-2012, 02:12 PM
My per-existing gyno flares while using DAA and Erase as well. I think Erase is a weak AI. There has never been any blood work that I can find on the stuff. I'm currently using Test Force 2 + 6 Bromo and am not having any problems.
12-18-2012, 02:31 PM
I'd say your not taking enough erase, I'd up the dosage to 3 a day
12-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hydronium in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-25-2012, 07:22 PM
- By wahlay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:14 AM
- By joebiggie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2004, 08:54 PM
- By TonyB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-04-2004, 02:55 PM
- By blown_stang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 09:53 PM