IS OXY ELITE PRO STILL TOP FAT BURNER

fatboy_2012

fatboy_2012

Awards
Hey quick question maybe it's been asked maybe its been asked maybe not...but Ive been working out for about three years now started at 378 now I'm weighing about 240 I took oep a year ago and had great results but stop taking it after a couple months just because I was told not to run it for longer then 8 weeks I'm really trying to drop these last 40 lbs before spring gets here my diet is pretty good...just wondering is oep as good as it was in the past or is there a better/stronger option...thanks guys :)

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO nothing beats a caloric deficit and EC stack... nothing.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Caloric deficit, HIIT, alphamine + erase + recompadrol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This with alpha-yohimbine and Reduce XT = winning.
Never done EC so if that may be top tier but can't comment. Would love it use it with reduce XT

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine has never wronged me. I'm enjoying alphamine as well right now. But you just can't beat Dexaprine, bottle lasts for 2 months easily.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey quick question maybe it's been asked maybe its been asked maybe not...but Ive been working out for about three years now started at 378 now I'm weighing about 240 I took oep a year ago and had great results but stop taking it after a couple months just because I was told not to run it for longer then 8 weeks I'm really trying to drop these last 40 lbs before spring gets here my diet is pretty good...just wondering is oep as good as it was in the past or is there a better/stronger option...thanks guys :)
depends what forum you post on.... :D

im loving alphamine and a really strict diet + swimming

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends what forum you post on.... :D

im loving alphamine and a really strict diet + swimming
I concur with this. OEP just never agreed with me, and i feel that true beta agonists (like higenamine in Alphamine) are better for fat loss than 1,3dmaa.

1,3 does give most great appetite suppression though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine is awesome.

Alphamine is awesome.

E/C stack is still my personal king if I had to pick just one.

Never tried OEP actually (I know where have I been).

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ec is banned in AU, otherwise Id never even look at othet fat burners!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ec is banned in AU, otherwise Id never even look at othet fat burners!
Indeed.sucks here

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
OTC? I'd go with EC + Decimate + Extra RKs during fasting periods and Reduce XT + Green Coffee Bean Extract during feeding periods.
That stack looks good to me. Very similar to what I will run for an upcoming log. I might sprinkle some DCP and TTA-500 in there too.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
OTC? I'd go with EC + Decimate + Extra RKs during fasting periods and Reduce XT + Green Coffee Bean Extract during feeding periods.
Thank you sir! Only question, wouldn't Reduce XT be beneficial during the fasting period to attenuate the cortisol response given the EC?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack, I can't do Decimate (I have a literally almost full bottle) because of the Forskoliin...any substitutes?

EDIT: Sorry that was to Cooper's suggestion..

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like the "sprinlke"of TTA idea. It's a good side arm to any fat loss stack. That and Lipotrophin-PM, i keep it in year round just for recovery purposes.

OEP killed my libido and made me sweat like crazy while sitting at work. No thanks. ECA is a winner always. Cheap, effective, proven. I like HyperT2 as well.

Food is a really good metabolic stimulant if you use it right.

-OS-Team AppNut

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thank you sir! Only question, wouldn't Reduce XT be beneficial during the fasting period to attenuate the cortisol response given the EC?
No. Cortisol is a complex beast, but the bottom line is that you WANT cortisol to rise following EC use, as cortisol stimulates lipolysis, and blunting this rise would limit your fat loss potential.

Conversely, if you limit cortisol while eating (a period in which lipolysis is halted anyway), you prevent pre-adipocyte differentiation and fat gain.

So in other words, by dosing Reduce XT in this fashion, you maximize fat loss during fasted periods and minimize fat gain during fed periods.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's still as good brother! Still many people using OEP with great results around AM.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine has never wronged me. I'm enjoying alphamine as well right now. But you just can't beat Dexaprine, bottle lasts for 2 months easily.
Agreed.. love it!! TTA and ReduceXT are my favorite stackers for it! I usually alternate the two!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
No. Cortisol is a complex beast, but the bottom line is that you WANT cortisol to rise following EC use, as cortisol stimulates lipolysis, and blunting this rise would limit your fat loss potential.

Conversely, if you limit cortisol while eating (a period in which lipolysis is halted anyway), you prevent pre-adipocyte differentiation and fat gain.

So in other words, by dosing Reduce XT in this fashion, you maximize fat loss during fasted periods and minimize fat gain during fed periods.

You Sir are a G!! I've been in following the opposite protocol up until now....trying negate cortisol whilst on a fast. This is going to be my next cutting stack.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established

Well, Bollocks...

I do IF and workout in the mornings, and would always take Erase in the middle of the morning (during my fasted period) as well as Vitamin C... Guess that was a backfire on my behalf, will move them to after meals only.

How about Forsokli, should I also avoid that on an empty stomach?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, Bollocks...

I do IF and workout in the mornings, and would always take Erase in the middle of the morning (during my fasted period) as well as Vitamin C... Guess that was a backfire on my behalf, will move them to after meals only.

How about Forsokli, should I also avoid that on an empty stomach?
Erase is only metabolized to a very small amount of 7-keto, and vitamin C does not suppress cortisol unless you are chronically overtrained or engaging in immmune-system-damaging endurance work. So you're still fine taking both. Plus, Erase is best taken on an empty stomach anyway.

Forskolin is a stimulator of lipolysis but its effects are subchronic so timing isn't a huge deal, though you may note an increase in perceived energy if taken with caffeine.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Erase is only metabolized to a very small amount of 7-keto, and vitamin C does not suppress cortisol unless you are chronically overtrained or engaging in immmune-system-damaging endurance work. So you're still fine taking both. Plus, Erase is best taken on an empty stomach anyway.

Forskolin is a stimulator of lipolysis but its effects are subchronic so timing isn't a huge deal, though you may note an increase in perceived energy if taken with caffeine.
Thanks! Guess will continue; right now we are talking about 1 erase in the morning and then 3g of Vit C middle of the morning.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks! Guess will continue; right now we are talking about 1 erase in the morning and then 3g of Vit C middle of the morning.
3g is almost certainly pro-oxidant/bad for your health and goals. Stick to 500mg in a single bolus, maximum.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
3g is almost certainly pro-oxidant/bad for your health and goals. Stick to 500mg in a single bolus, maximum.
I thought that it was only shown to be a pro-oxidant in vitro? And in vivo it wasn't thought to be pro-oxidant? Just what i've been taught.

Still agree on the seperating dosgaes; due to half life + limited storage capacity for water solubles

crazyanabolic

Awards
The new oxyelite pro has no DMAA because of some studies that said it's unsafe or whatnot.
If I want to bulk down I usually take the original Oxyelite Pro works like a charm!

Not too sure about the new one but look I know it would definitely help as well.

oxyelite-pro.com/new-formula

Looks pretty cool to me!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new oxyelite pro has no DMAA because of some studies that said it's unsafe or whatnot.
If I want to bulk down I usually take the original Oxyelite Pro works like a charm!

Not too sure about the new one but look I know it would definitely help as well.

oxyelite-pro.com/new-formula

Looks pretty cool to me!
That's semi-untrue. The original oxyelite pro is still available. The NF version is simply an alternative. It's like blue v. red sports car. Their both sports cars that get the job done, it's just which color tickles your fancy.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I thought that it was only shown to be a pro-oxidant in vitro? And in vivo it wasn't thought to be pro-oxidant? Just what i've been taught.

Still agree on the seperating dosgaes; due to half life + limited storage capacity for water solubles
With antioxidants, it's all dose-dependent. 3g is pretty damn extreme.

murk01

murk01

Awards
fatboy; stll on that mission!!
oxy elite didnt do shyt for me. i think i returned the bottle half way. alot of way more effective alternatives out there but if u want good results and fast listen to this guy.

IMO nothing beats a caloric deficit and EC stack... nothing.
and going keto is a real killer

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tried fat burners in the past, not a huge fan....

HIIT had been working well for me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah, considering I doubt the body would even hold 3g in one sitting.

fatboy_2012

fatboy_2012

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys after Checking out all my options and researching all the info on it I think I'm going to go with an ec stack...thinking about running it on a keto diet...still don't know where I could get ephedrine online...I've read a lot of sites have bs, any idea where I could get it, thanks again everyone :)

TaNkD Up

Awards

Great post

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I love EC, but recently crunched the numbers, and realized that it's not as cheap as everyone thinks. I mean, at least in NJ, Primatine is $10 for 8 days' worth. So that's $40 for 32 days. About the cost of a months' worth of a normal fat burner. Add 2-3 bucks for a bottle of STAY AWAKE or what have you. If you'd like to add Y, that's another 10-20 bucks. So, I mean, I'll keep using it because it's great, but it, at least for me, ends up costing as much as a months' worth of OEP+AT2 at the Planet.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

So would it be beneficial taking 500mg Vit C before a 10k run?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few times over here that overdosing Vit C would naturally help control Cortisol though; is that just spread out through the day the 6g?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've read a few times over here that overdosing Vit C would naturally help control Cortisol though; is that just spread out through the day the 6g?
It is neither. Your plasma saturates at 500mg, so anything extra is a waste.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's not a bad idea, though I wouldn't expect miracles. Immunosuppression is pretty common to rigorous endurance work.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I dose 500mg after an intense workout session; usually followed with a few blocks of dark chocolate.

Havent died so far so it must be working

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having tried various fatburners, including Dexparine V1 and V2, both of which are good products. In my opinion, Alphamine tops them all in terms of the way I utilize these products, which is normally taken prior to fasted cardio. Alphamine has brought about the most DRAMATIC results compared to the many others that I've used in this category.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I dose 500mg after an intense workout session; usually followed with a few blocks of dark chocolate.

Havent died so far so it must be working
Thanks Jigzz...why the dark chocolate?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jigzz...why the dark chocolate?
PEA, antioxidants, anti-cancer properties, aid immune system, mental pick-up... There's 100 reasons why dark chocolate in small amounts (even daily) is beneficial to overall health.

With vitamin C, if youre asking about dosage in concern to going too high just know that you have to dose pretty high, about 20g, to get some negativity. During competition prep I'm taking in about 2g per meal, so about 5-6,000mg. Vitamin C is water soluble to you dont store any you dont use.

-OS-Team AppNut

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having tried various fatburners, including Dexparine V1 and V2, both of which are good products. In my opinion, Alphamine tops them all in terms of the way I utilize these products, which is normally taken prior to fasted cardio. Alphamine has brought about the most DRAMATIC results compared to the many others that I've used in this category.
Very kind words from one of the most experienced stimulant users on here. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR should be released soon...we believe that will be the top fat burner we have ever released :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
PEA, antioxidants, anti-cancer properties, aid immune system, mental pick-up... There's 100 reasons why dark chocolate in small amounts (even daily) is beneficial to overall health.

With vitamin C, if youre asking about dosage in concern to going too high just know that you have to dose pretty high, about 20g, to get some negativity. During competition prep I'm taking in about 2g per meal, so about 5-6,000mg. Vitamin C is water soluble to you dont store any you dont use.

-OS-Team AppNut
What %? 85 and up? Pure dark (raw cacao) tastes like Cat Turd

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What %? 85 and up? Pure dark (raw cacao) tastes like Cat Turd

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
I tried cooking with raw cacao nibs once.

That didn't work lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tried cooking with raw cacao nibs once.

That didn't work lol.
Weird... I mix raw cacao nibs with cocnut milk and blueberries with cinnamon on occasions

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

-OS-Team AppNut
We need to talk.

:D