IS OXY ELITE PRO STILL TOP FAT BURNER

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Tried fat burners in the past, not a huge fan....

    HIIT had been working well for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    With antioxidants, it's all dose-dependent. 3g is pretty damn extreme.
    Haha yeah, considering I doubt the body would even hold 3g in one sitting.
    •   
       


  3. Thanks for all the advice guys after Checking out all my options and researching all the info on it I think I'm going to go with an ec stack...thinking about running it on a keto diet...still don't know where I could get ephedrine online...I've read a lot of sites have bs, any idea where I could get it, thanks again everyone

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    No. Cortisol is a complex beast, but the bottom line is that you WANT cortisol to rise following EC use, as cortisol stimulates lipolysis, and blunting this rise would limit your fat loss potential.

    Conversely, if you limit cortisol while eating (a period in which lipolysis is halted anyway), you prevent pre-adipocyte differentiation and fat gain.

    So in other words, by dosing Reduce XT in this fashion, you maximize fat loss during fasted periods and minimize fat gain during fed periods.
    Great post

  5. I love EC, but recently crunched the numbers, and realized that it's not as cheap as everyone thinks. I mean, at least in NJ, Primatine is $10 for 8 days' worth. So that's $40 for 32 days. About the cost of a months' worth of a normal fat burner. Add 2-3 bucks for a bottle of STAY AWAKE or what have you. If you'd like to add Y, that's another 10-20 bucks. So, I mean, I'll keep using it because it's great, but it, at least for me, ends up costing as much as a months' worth of OEP+AT2 at the Planet.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Erase is only metabolized to a very small amount of 7-keto, and vitamin C does not suppress cortisol unless you are chronically overtrained or engaging in immmune-system-damaging endurance work. So you're still fine taking both. Plus, Erase is best taken on an empty stomach anyway.

    Forskolin is a stimulator of lipolysis but its effects are subchronic so timing isn't a huge deal, though you may note an increase in perceived energy if taken with caffeine.
    So would it be beneficial taking 500mg Vit C before a 10k run?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    With antioxidants, it's all dose-dependent. 3g is pretty damn extreme.
    I've read a few times over here that overdosing Vit C would naturally help control Cortisol though; is that just spread out through the day the 6g?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I've read a few times over here that overdosing Vit C would naturally help control Cortisol though; is that just spread out through the day the 6g?
    It is neither. Your plasma saturates at 500mg, so anything extra is a waste.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So would it be beneficial taking 500mg Vit C before a 10k run?
    It's not a bad idea, though I wouldn't expect miracles. Immunosuppression is pretty common to rigorous endurance work.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So would it be beneficial taking 500mg Vit C before a 10k run?
    I dose 500mg after an intense workout session; usually followed with a few blocks of dark chocolate.

    Havent died so far so it must be working

  11. Having tried various fatburners, including Dexparine V1 and V2, both of which are good products. In my opinion, Alphamine tops them all in terms of the way I utilize these products, which is normally taken prior to fasted cardio. Alphamine has brought about the most DRAMATIC results compared to the many others that I've used in this category.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I dose 500mg after an intense workout session; usually followed with a few blocks of dark chocolate.

    Havent died so far so it must be working
    Thanks Jigzz...why the dark chocolate?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks Jigzz...why the dark chocolate?
    PEA, antioxidants, anti-cancer properties, aid immune system, mental pick-up... There's 100 reasons why dark chocolate in small amounts (even daily) is beneficial to overall health.

    With vitamin C, if youre asking about dosage in concern to going too high just know that you have to dose pretty high, about 20g, to get some negativity. During competition prep I'm taking in about 2g per meal, so about 5-6,000mg. Vitamin C is water soluble to you dont store any you dont use.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Having tried various fatburners, including Dexparine V1 and V2, both of which are good products. In my opinion, Alphamine tops them all in terms of the way I utilize these products, which is normally taken prior to fasted cardio. Alphamine has brought about the most DRAMATIC results compared to the many others that I've used in this category.
    Very kind words from one of the most experienced stimulant users on here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Dexaprine XR should be released soon...we believe that will be the top fat burner we have ever released
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post

    PEA, antioxidants, anti-cancer properties, aid immune system, mental pick-up... There's 100 reasons why dark chocolate in small amounts (even daily) is beneficial to overall health.

    With vitamin C, if youre asking about dosage in concern to going too high just know that you have to dose pretty high, about 20g, to get some negativity. During competition prep I'm taking in about 2g per meal, so about 5-6,000mg. Vitamin C is water soluble to you dont store any you dont use.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    What %? 85 and up? Pure dark (raw cacao) tastes like Cat Turd

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What %? 85 and up? Pure dark (raw cacao) tastes like Cat Turd

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    I tried cooking with raw cacao nibs once.

    That didn't work lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I tried cooking with raw cacao nibs once.

    That didn't work lol.
    Weird... I mix raw cacao nibs with cocnut milk and blueberries with cinnamon on occasions

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    PEA, antioxidants, anti-cancer properties, aid immune system, mental pick-up... There's 100 reasons why dark chocolate in small amounts (even daily) is beneficial to overall health.

    With vitamin C, if youre asking about dosage in concern to going too high just know that you have to dose pretty high, about 20g, to get some negativity. During competition prep I'm taking in about 2g per meal, so about 5-6,000mg. Vitamin C is water soluble to you dont store any you dont use.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    We need to talk.


  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    We need to talk.

    About his overdose in Vitamin C which can be detrimental and hindering of hypertrophy?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I love EC, but recently crunched the numbers, and realized that it's not as cheap as everyone thinks. I mean, at least in NJ, Primatine is $10 for 8 days' worth. So that's $40 for 32 days. About the cost of a months' worth of a normal fat burner. Add 2-3 bucks for a bottle of STAY AWAKE or what have you. If you'd like to add Y, that's another 10-20 bucks. So, I mean, I'll keep using it because it's great, but it, at least for me, ends up costing as much as a months' worth of OEP+AT2 at the Planet.
    I think my Primatene runs me 11 dollars for 60 caps. So that's ten days worth. The caffeine is really cheap. SNS 501 tabs of caffeine I got for 20 bucks so you're looking at what 160+days of caffeine for the stack right there. I don't run Y with it, or at least I haven't for a long time.

    It's actually 65 for a month run of OEP and Alpha T2 if you go off the prices right now (yes I'm aware with deals it can be had for cheaper). So I can actually run EC stack for pretty close to half the cost of that. And (of course) I still have it as the most effective of anything. Though I must admit from a pure stim standpoint I'd take Alphamine. I can't quite compare the fat burning effects of the two yet though considering I've ran EC a ton of times and only one tub of Alphamine. I'll really be able to gauge Alphamine and fat burning better after a few tubs.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  22. Stop buying name brand ephedrine. I buy generic walgreens ephedrine hcl, comes in a huge pack, lasts me over a month, and is frequently b1g1.

  23. Alphamine is the best one out now besides EC. I'd say alphamine even *****s EC...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Stop buying name brand ephedrine. I buy generic walgreens ephedrine hcl, comes in a huge pack, lasts me over a month, and is frequently b1g1.
    Damn nice. I buy the generic primatene (not sure exactly what it's called), but I've never seen it buy one get one nor ever in anything like a huge pack. Frequently out of stock at the walgreens closest to me, but then again when I'm prepping an EC run I buy a bunch at once lol.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    I'd say alphamine even *****s EC...
    I love alphamine but strongly disagree

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I love alphamine but strongly disagree
    Closest to EC in Aus in MS @120mg with caffiene at 200mg

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    About his overdose in Vitamin C which can be detrimental and hindering of hypertrophy?
    Dosing that high isn't for hypertrophy.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  28. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Dosing that high isn't for hypertrophy.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    Never said it was for it but at that high dosage it is something that can act against it
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    Never said it was for it but at that high dosage it is something that can act against it
    It's only during the last stages of prep work (and maybe during initial winter months) I would ever go that high. 1-2000mg is plenty spread out through the day with food.

    Even then, ALCAR with GCBE and some green tea are top notch in my book before looking to Vitamin C.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  30. In before Cyrus uses any of the following terms 'serum', '500mg' and 'pro-oxidant'.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: USP Lab's Oxy Elite Pro (2 bottles for sale) (Fat Loss)
    By Torobestia in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. question about oxy elite pro (oep)
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 06:24 PM
  4. Oxy Elite Pro
    By swish3278 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:54 AM
Log in
Log in