- 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Ok, I know I am a bona fide retard but not so long ago I consumed within the span of four hours between 800-1000 mgs of caffeine. My tolerance was low due to coming off a break. This was not intentional, a double shot espresso, 2 servings of a PWO, a thermogenic (Which had other stimulants) and a energy drink. Soon after I saw the error of my ways when my legs turned to jelly, my heart started racing and I started feeling high. I felt calm, slightly loopy/tired and if my jelly legs would let me I would jump up and fly. All I wanted to do was lay down and enjoy it while waiting for my heart to give out.
While I'll try to never do this again, it got me interested on why this happened? As I've never heard anyone talk about it. Has anyone had this happen? If so how did it make you feel?
- 12-17-2012, 11:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2009, 02:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2003, 04:13 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:36 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2003, 11:28 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM