Prodigy vs Volatile (users of both)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Done man thanks. I actually am going to order Endurance.
    I love me some Endurance, its by far my favorite BCAA product. I use it intra work out or pre fasted cardio.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    I love me some Endurance, its by far my favorite BCAA product. I use it intra work out or pre fasted cardio.
    I love it as well and it's the best tasting bcaa product on the market( at least I think so)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    If you think the Citruline and COP is underdosed in Prodigy then concentrated preworkouts must really chap your butt huh?
    Very much so. I didn't say pixie-dusted, but my point was that comparing sizes of active blends is meaningless unless every ingredient in both products uses equivalent, sufficient doses.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Very much so. I didn't say pixie-dusted, but my point was that comparing sizes of active blends is meaningless unless every ingredient in both products uses equivalent, sufficient doses.
    My point exactly. The proof is in the pudding, as they say
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. I was lucky enough to experience Chads and Rickys graciousness and received a free tub of Prodigy to log. I was also determined enough to purchase a tub of Volatile (after reading how Judgement Day preached it was magnificent). I put aside my usual ideas on proprietary blends this once for them both...

    Being clear on something:
    -I usually don't use Pre-workouts other than Focus-XT (with a bronkaid sometimes) and/or EC stack and my added goodies to it (CM, Agmatine, Nitrates, COP).
    -I do not see a Pre-workout as basic or needed to train.
    -I can be honest and a bit direct on supplements...
    -I gave Volatile to try to my Team mates, Prodigy I ran it only myself, and didn't share because it was a sponsored log.

    Prodigy:
    -I liked the energy and focus it provided with added ALCAR and a Bronkaid
    -Good pumps, yet this is something everyone should be able to get if they know how to work out and are properly hydrated.
    -No crash
    -Awesome taste
    -Didn't feel MUCH added endurance or performance (a bit , yes indeed)

    Volatile:
    -Didn't like the taste
    -Good pumps (same as above statement though)
    -Didn't notice any added or special focus even with ALCAR and Bronkaid
    -Crashed
    -My team mates tried it, up to now they still prefer to abuse my trust and grab Focus-XT from my locker rather than finish the Volatile...
    -No added benefits were felt by me, other than a stim buzz.

    Hope this helps the OP, just being honest on both products. This is my personal opinion and we all know that:

    When it comes to pre-workouts, people will argue it is a matter of taste and affinity to it, somehow a personal preference.

    In the end my fav. pre-workout is what I already mentioned...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I was lucky enough to experience Chads and Rickys graciousness and received a free tub of Prodigy to log. I was also determined enough to purchase a tub of Volatile (after reading how Judgement Day preached it was magnificent). I put aside my usual ideas on proprietary blends this once for them both...

    Being clear on something:
    -I usually don't use Pre-workouts other than Focus-XT (with a bronkaid sometimes) and/or EC stack and my added goodies to it (CM, Agmatine, Nitrates, COP).
    -I do not see a Pre-workout as basic or needed to train.
    -I can be honest and a bit direct on supplements...
    -I gave Volatile to try to my Team mates, Prodigy I ran it only myself, and didn't share because it was a sponsored log.

    Prodigy:
    -I liked the energy and focus it provided with added ALCAR and a Bronkaid
    -Good pumps, yet this is something everyone should be able to get if they know how to work out and are properly hydrated.
    -No crash
    -Awesome taste
    -Didn't feel MUCH added endurance or performance (a bit , yes indeed)

    Volatile:
    -Didn't like the taste
    -Good pumps (same as above statement though)
    -Didn't notice any added or special focus even with ALCAR and Bronkaid
    -Crashed
    -My team mates tried it, up to now they still prefer to abuse my trust and grab Focus-XT from my locker rather than finish the Volatile...
    -No added benefits were felt by me, other than a stim buzz.

    Hope this helps the OP, just being honest on both products. This is my personal opinion and we all know that:

    When it comes to pre-workouts, people will argue it is a matter of taste and affinity to it, somehow a personal preference.

    In the end my fav. pre-workout is what I already mentioned...
    Thanks for giving your comparison Cesar. I've got a couple samples of Volatile on the way to OP tomorrow so we'll see what he thinks!

    Personally, my money is in Volatile FTW!

    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Thanks for giving your comparison Cesar. I've got a couple samples of Volatile on the way to OP tomorrow so we'll see what he thinks!

    Personally, my money is in Volatile FTW!

    Like I said , it's just my personal opinion and feedback on both products. I also told OP the truth...when it comes to pre-workouts it is a matter of personal preference at times...with your samples he can make his own choice .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I was lucky enough to experience Chads and Rickys graciousness and received a free tub of Prodigy to log. I was also determined enough to purchase a tub of Volatile (after reading how Judgement Day preached it was magnificent). I put aside my usual ideas on proprietary blends this once for them both...

    Being clear on something:
    -I usually don't use Pre-workouts other than Focus-XT (with a bronkaid sometimes) and/or EC stack and my added goodies to it (CM, Agmatine, Nitrates, COP).
    -I do not see a Pre-workout as basic or needed to train.
    -I can be honest and a bit direct on supplements...
    -I gave Volatile to try to my Team mates, Prodigy I ran it only myself, and didn't share because it was a sponsored log.

    Prodigy:
    -I liked the energy and focus it provided with added ALCAR and a Bronkaid
    -Good pumps, yet this is something everyone should be able to get if they know how to work out and are properly hydrated.
    -No crash
    -Awesome taste
    -Didn't feel MUCH added endurance or performance (a bit , yes indeed)

    Volatile:
    -Didn't like the taste
    -Good pumps (same as above statement though)
    -Didn't notice any added or special focus even with ALCAR and Bronkaid
    -Crashed
    -My team mates tried it, up to now they still prefer to abuse my trust and grab Focus-XT from my locker rather than finish the Volatile...
    -No added benefits were felt by me, other than a stim buzz.

    Hope this helps the OP, just being honest on both products. This is my personal opinion and we all know that:

    When it comes to pre-workouts, people will argue it is a matter of taste and affinity to it, somehow a personal preference.

    In the end my fav. pre-workout is what I already mentioned...
    First i heard of anyone crashing on volatile, how many scoops?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    First i heard of anyone crashing on volatile, how many scoops?
    Was thinking that too. Attributed it to the ec stack
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    First i heard of anyone crashing on volatile, how many scoops?
    Two
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Was thinking that too. Attributed it to the ec stack
    I did not take EC stack with volatile though o.O , I train fasted in the AM , it was the good morning dose!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    LOL I had no intentions for the thread to turn into this. I have been using Prodigy and love (just ordered more) it. I like the profile for Volatile and was curious if someone had tried both and could compare them. Do you guys have Volatile samples?
    Glad you are enjoying PRODIGY and enough so that you ordered more BASED UPON YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT! No more important determinant than real world experience!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  13. I could see that. ^^ I respond to stims. If I took two scoops on an empty stomach I would probably get a major stim effect I could crash from.

    But, normally Volatile Pre Workout does not provide that stimmed out feeling, but just a nice level energy.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. I have crashed hard on many supps. I have not once crashed from volatile.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    I have crashed hard on many supps. I have not once crashed from volatile.
    Neither have i, like i mentioned earlier, celorza is the first ive heard of it. That and the flavor

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Neither have i, like i mentioned earlier, celorza is the first ive heard of it. That and the flavor
    Yea the favor is pretty amazing, no chemical taste at all hmm celorza I know you know your ish but any chance your mixing this up with something else ? (No disrespect here)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I certainly had to be sold on Prodigy when PNI approached me about leaving EFX and joining their team. Well, after a week of the sickest workouts I had in all of 2012 on Prodigy lets say I was MORE THAN intrigued (and as you can see, the rest is history!).
    I was with another company for 4+ years and really like their products. Three in particular were in my arsenal every single day. That company recently released a pre workout that I loved. I still have some at home and use it occassionally. However, when I made the move to PNI, knowing the individuals involved, I knew with every fiber of my being the company was going to put out amazing products that worked. When I got my 1st tub of Prodigy I was blown away. The thing I loved the most originally was the pumps. Best pumps, as I've mentioned in other threads. What I'm loving about it even more, is that there is NO CRASH and the level of endurance and energy I get are felt for hours after. Just the other day I dropped a serving at 3:30 and at 8 PM I still felt energized and focused, which is very importatn because our HS Baseball open gyms are from 7:15-9:15 so that focus has really helped on those late nights.

    Now, I know nothing about volatile, but I do know that Prodigy has more than answered the bell!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post

    I was with another company for 4+ years and really like their products. Three in particular were in my arsenal every single day. That company recently released a pre workout that I loved. I still have some at home and use it occassionally. However, when I made the move to PNI, knowing the individuals involved, I knew with every fiber of my being the company was going to put out amazing products that worked. When I got my 1st tub of Prodigy I was blown away. The thing I loved the most originally was the pumps. Best pumps, as I've mentioned in other threads. What I'm loving about it even more, is that there is NO CRASH and the level of endurance and energy I get are felt for hours after. Just the other day I dropped a serving at 3:30 and at 8 PM I still felt energized and focused, which is very importatn because our HS Baseball open gyms are from 7:15-9:15 so that focus has really helped on those late nights.

    Now, I know nothing about volatile, but I do know that Prodigy has more than answered the bell!
    Still using HumaPro?

    I wanna try Prodigy because of the feedback, but what ingredient makes it so special.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post

    Still using HumaPro?

    I wanna try Prodigy because of the feedback, but what ingredient makes it so special.
    There is no one ingredient that makes it special but the combination of all of them. The dosages are about right as well. That said their Orchilean extract is unique to Prodigy.
  20. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    There is no one ingredient that makes it special but the combination of all of them. The dosages are about right as well. That said their Orchilean extract is unique to Prodigy.
    Not only are the ingredients important, but so are the:

    -Amounts used
    -Quality of the raws
    -Quality of the manufacturing
    -The ratios

    This is where PNI shines (and I am not saying that other companies do not also shine, but these things should always be considered).

    Note: Ochilean is something special, novel and unique!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  21. I've been using the watermelon and I love it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 10 vials of 1mg vs 1 vial of 1mg
    By mypecsrbigger in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 12:21 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 07:32 PM
  3. Any longer term users of IGF-1 ???
    By joshddutton in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 02:11 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 04:02 PM
  5. 4 vs 8 weeks of T1 Pro
    By iamcdn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 03:25 PM
Log in
Log in