Prodigy vs Volatile (users of both)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Was thinking that too. Attributed it to the ec stack
    I did not take EC stack with volatile though o.O , I train fasted in the AM , it was the good morning dose!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    LOL I had no intentions for the thread to turn into this. I have been using Prodigy and love (just ordered more) it. I like the profile for Volatile and was curious if someone had tried both and could compare them. Do you guys have Volatile samples?
    Glad you are enjoying PRODIGY and enough so that you ordered more BASED UPON YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT! No more important determinant than real world experience!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I could see that. ^^ I respond to stims. If I took two scoops on an empty stomach I would probably get a major stim effect I could crash from.

But, normally Volatile Pre Workout does not provide that stimmed out feeling, but just a nice level energy.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

I have crashed hard on many supps. I have not once crashed from volatile.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    I have crashed hard on many supps. I have not once crashed from volatile.
    Neither have i, like i mentioned earlier, celorza is the first ive heard of it. That and the flavor
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Neither have i, like i mentioned earlier, celorza is the first ive heard of it. That and the flavor
    Yea the favor is pretty amazing, no chemical taste at all hmm celorza I know you know your ish but any chance your mixing this up with something else ? (No disrespect here)
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    I certainly had to be sold on Prodigy when PNI approached me about leaving EFX and joining their team. Well, after a week of the sickest workouts I had in all of 2012 on Prodigy lets say I was MORE THAN intrigued (and as you can see, the rest is history!).
    I was with another company for 4+ years and really like their products. Three in particular were in my arsenal every single day. That company recently released a pre workout that I loved. I still have some at home and use it occassionally. However, when I made the move to PNI, knowing the individuals involved, I knew with every fiber of my being the company was going to put out amazing products that worked. When I got my 1st tub of Prodigy I was blown away. The thing I loved the most originally was the pumps. Best pumps, as I've mentioned in other threads. What I'm loving about it even more, is that there is NO CRASH and the level of endurance and energy I get are felt for hours after. Just the other day I dropped a serving at 3:30 and at 8 PM I still felt energized and focused, which is very importatn because our HS Baseball open gyms are from 7:15-9:15 so that focus has really helped on those late nights.

Now, I know nothing about volatile, but I do know that Prodigy has more than answered the bell!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post

I was with another company for 4+ years and really like their products. Three in particular were in my arsenal every single day. That company recently released a pre workout that I loved. I still have some at home and use it occassionally. However, when I made the move to PNI, knowing the individuals involved, I knew with every fiber of my being the company was going to put out amazing products that worked. When I got my 1st tub of Prodigy I was blown away. The thing I loved the most originally was the pumps. Best pumps, as I've mentioned in other threads. What I'm loving about it even more, is that there is NO CRASH and the level of endurance and energy I get are felt for hours after. Just the other day I dropped a serving at 3:30 and at 8 PM I still felt energized and focused, which is very importatn because our HS Baseball open gyms are from 7:15-9:15 so that focus has really helped on those late nights.

Now, I know nothing about volatile, but I do know that Prodigy has more than answered the bell!
    Still using HumaPro?

I wanna try Prodigy because of the feedback, but what ingredient makes it so special.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post

Still using HumaPro?

I wanna try Prodigy because of the feedback, but what ingredient makes it so special.
    There is no one ingredient that makes it special but the combination of all of them. The dosages are about right as well. That said their Orchilean extract is unique to Prodigy.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    There is no one ingredient that makes it special but the combination of all of them. The dosages are about right as well. That said their Orchilean extract is unique to Prodigy.
    Not only are the ingredients important, but so are the:

-Amounts used
    -Quality of the raws
    -Quality of the manufacturing
    -The ratios

This is where PNI shines (and I am not saying that other companies do not also shine, but these things should always be considered).

Note: Ochilean is something special, novel and unique!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I've been using the watermelon and I love it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 10 vials of 1mg vs 1 vial of 1mg
    By mypecsrbigger in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 10:21 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 05:32 PM
  3. Any longer term users of IGF-1 ???
    By joshddutton in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 12:11 AM