Hemavol

AndrewStone16

AndrewStone16

Awards
Can someone explain to me the purpose of this supplement? As a college athlete, is this good/bad to take? Not really sure what "cell voulmizer" is.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is mainly taken to increase "pumps" (blood flow to the muscle) during training.

An athletes needs can vary widely, but some of the ingredients in Hemavol could be of benefit in the form of increased recovery and endurance.

What sport do you play and are you looking for anything in particular or just curious?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+5]HEMAVOL[/size]
[size=+2]Product Highlights[/size]
32 full servings!
Tastes AMAZING
500mg Agmatine per serving
2500mg Citrulline Malate per serving
1000mg Glycerol Monostearate per serving
125mg L-Norvaline per serving

[size=+3]HemaVol Reviews![/size]

[youtube]lG-WbQHf6ro[/youtube]
[youtube]hfGWfIOGoGM[/youtube]
[youtube]afp1EtO1AXQ[/youtube]

The Claim:

• PLASMA VOLUMIZATION INCREASES CELLULAR EXPANSION!

• PEAK VASODILATION FOR ROADMAP VASCULARITY!

• ANABOLIC NUTRIENT SHUTTLE DRIVES NUTRIENTS DIRECTLY INTO MUSCLE CELLS!

• INCREASED EFFECTS WITH EACH DOSE!

The Profile
(Note: This is important!! You'll see later in the review)

HEMAVOL POWDER SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7,500mg) Servings Per Container: 32
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Niacin 25mg 12.5mg 125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.25mg 20,883%

Hemodynamix Matrix:
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
Citrulline Malate 2500mg
Glycerol Monostearate 1000mg
Norvaline 125mg

No22 Vasodilation Support Matrix:
Proprietary Blend 150mg

L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%)
*Percentage Daily Value not established

First thing first I would like to thank VaughnTrue (@Iron Mulisha) and or_yourlivingtodie (@bb.com) for the Hemavol samples.

VaughnTrue sent me 2 samples of Hemavol (1 scoop each) and 2 samples of MaximizeV2
or_yourlivingtodie sent me 2 samples of Hemavol (2 scoops each)

Taste 9/10: Like "fruit punch", I am really not a big fan of lemon flavored drinks. Prior to this, the only lemon flavored drink that I particular liked well was SNS's FocusXT (Pink Lemonade). However, Hemavol powder tasted VERY GOOD!!! I used 20oz of cold water and ice for both 1 scoop and 2 scoop samples. Its more towards the "candy-version" on the lemon side than "lemonade".

Mixability 9/10: When I received the samples in a ziploc bag, the powder was hard and clumpy. However, once it was mixed with water and after a few shakes, the powder dissolved well so no issues there. After finishing the drink, I noticed some tiny bit residue was left on the ice. Of course I ate the ice too....MUST CONSUME ALL OF THE POWDER!!!!...Didnt go as far as licking the bottle though :)

Trial Test #1:

1 scoop of Hemavol (30 minutes prior workout)
(stacked with one scoop of White Flood V2)

This was chest day at home. The only thing I "felt" prior hitting the weights was the little tinglings from White Flood. I did about 10 sets of incline presses with different reps and tempos. Then did some pushups until I had to start doing them from my knees. Chest were very pumped!!! Think I grew a few "cup sizes".

Trial Test #2

2 scoops of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
1 scoop of White Flood V2 (20 minutes prior arriving)

Now this is where it gets interesting. Its going to be hard to explain and this is why the profile is important because maybe some of you can help me here. After finishing Hemavol, I noticed a slight tingling around my nose. Then it spread out from the lower part of my eyes to my chin. By this time I just now started to drink WF (so I know it cant be WF). Then it doesn't feel like tingles anymore, it becomes more like "burning". At the height of this sensation, it felt more like a minor case of sunburn. The whole thing lasted about 15 minutes. I have asked the other testers about it and apparently I'm the only one that got the "burning" feeling. (please spare me with beta alanine this and that cuz theres none in Hemavol). Today is back day. It was kind of hard to judge the "pump" for back. However, my forearms were very vascular and pumped.

Trial Test #3

2 scoops of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
1 serving packet of MaximizeV2 (20 minutes prior)

Again!!! The same thing with the burning sensation. At this point, I am just baffled at what is causing it. I might be pretty sensitive to certain ingredients in Hemavol (more on that later). Today was shoulders and arms. Below is my workout video with before and after pictures.

[youtube]tJNc38YlB1A[/youtube]​
BEFORE​
AFTER​

Trial Test #4

1 scoop of Hemavol (30 minutes prior arriving to gym)
1 packet serving of MaximizeV2 (20 minutes prior)

Today for the final test was chest/triceps. This time around I used 1 scoop of Hemavol instead of 2. However, I still get a burning sensation (again feels like a minor sunburn) that lasted about 15 minutes. But not as intensed as before. Below is a video of the workout as well as before and after pictures included.

[youtube]u8kGARO5W7w[/youtube]​

BEFORE

AFTER

Final Thoughts

Pictures really doesn't do it justice. I was just amazed at how pumped I was after my workouts. IForce Nutrition really made a winner here. Currently they are having a sale to get it for $19.99 (32 servings?). So basically less than $1 per workout. 1 serving provides PLENTY of firepower. If you want to go 2 scoops, then I pray that you'll be able to put your clothes back on afterwards (not srs...well...maybe a lil' bit). Times are pretty tight here at home so I'm gonna have to pass this fantastic offer (though I know I'll be kicking myself later).

As for the "burning" feeling, that I experienced, I contacted a few testers. They did not feel what I did. So obviously I'm sensitive to one/some of the ingredients in this powdered version of Hemavol. If any of you can figure it out then please let me know *smile*
Hi everybody , i'm gonna share my experience with hemavol. I use hemavol since two week, stim break, so i don't stack it.

So i'm gonna start with :

- Price : One tub cost me 32 dollar , i have 2 tub. For me the price is good , no't that expensive , I only take one scoop at every workout , so 32 workout with one tub.

- Taste : Oh boy , the watermelon is a real pleasure to drink. I'm curious to try the lemon , i have one watermelon and one lemon.

- Energy/endurance : Some people feel nothing , but for me this is a kick in a nuts , and i'm no't gonna lie , after two week of stimulant break , i feel like i'm still on it. The endurance with this product is perfect for me. I'm able to do more reps , i train like i'm on stimulant, and finally i can sleep at reasonable hour. A clean energy. I think this product increased my strenght too.

- Pump : INSANE, men the pump is awesome , i take it 4 time a week , 1 scoop at every workout , i feel like i'm pump all week lol. If you stack this product with craze you got a pump of a lifetime (lobliner), i have tried this two together two time before the stim break, that was awesome.

- Mixabilty : No problem at all, two pictures showing hemavol in a shake :

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5674/09082012351.jpg
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2519/09082012352.jpg

More information : i take the product with 20-22 oz of water , 30 minutes after my pre workout meal (whey and instant oats). I got better result 30 minutes after a meal , i don't train good on empty stomach. I was using pre workout since october with 6 day break sometime , so he was time for me to stop, actually i'm on 2 week without stim , and boy i feel no difference lol , hemavol is your best friend during a stim break. I think i'm gonna do a 3/4 week break , and still gonna use hemavol after. Too bad iforce is no't sell on shop in france.

Overall : This product is a excellent pump/stim free product.
i Force Nutrition – Plasma Hemavol Volumizer

Pump 10/10 - I got great pump while using this product. Didn’t take longer than maybe one set of a particular muscle group before my muscles began to swell and become tight.

Vascularity 10/10 – This went right along with the pump. Some of the best vascularity I’ve seen; I actually noticed veins I’ve never knew I had.

Endurance 8/10 - My overall endurance was good. Nothing too spectacular, then again this is a non-stimulant product so as far as that goes pretty good.

Drive 9/10 – Drive and focus was pretty good. I felt motivated during the entire workout and finished each set strong.

Overall effects 9/10 this was a great product and extremely solid. I would definitely consider buying this product and using again. I would also recommend stacking this with a solid stim product. I actually stacked it the an EC stack the other day and effects were awesome!

AndrewStone16

AndrewStone16

Awards
I'm a cheerleader and have been increasing strength for quite a while. I've been using Pre-workouts for about a year now, but was unsure about the plasma voulmizer and cellular expansion. What exactly does that mean? Would this be against NCAA guidelines? What does it do for my body?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm a cheerleader and have been increasing strength for quite a while. I've been using Pre-workouts for about a year now, but was unsure about the plasma voulmizer and cellular expansion. What exactly does that mean? Would this be against NCAA guidelines? What does it do for my body?
I believe GMS might be on the restricted list for NCAA but I'm not 100% sure. It will help increase blood flow to your muscles and also help with endurance.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

"plasma volumizer" is just a fancy way to say pump product :p

but it sure does more than just give you that pumped up feel. can also increase your endurance/recovery with extended use, and agmatine has a whole host of benefits

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/agmatine-sulfate/

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"plasma volumizer" is just a fancy way to say pump product :p

but it sure does more than just give you that pumped up feel. can also increase your endurance/recovery with extended use, and agmatine has a whole host of benefits

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/agmatine-sulfate/
The plasma volumizer really refers to gms ability to draw water into interstitial spaces.. most think it draws water into the cell, but rather it draws it to the interstitial spaces.

IMO, hemavol is hands down, one of the best pre's on the market and can easily be stacked with any stim!