I love Erase, read why.

00S4Boy

Awards
My weight hasn't changed a pound but I started my DAA/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite run a week ago and I already have people telling me I look different. I only hit it hard 2 days last week then i was so sore i was waiting till i was good to go again. I can't see it but others can PES for life!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My weight hasn't changed a pound but I started my DAA/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite run a week ago and I already have people telling me I look different. I only hit it hard 2 days last week then i was so sore i was waiting till i was good to go again. I can't see it but others can PES for life!!!
Thanks for the feedback, can't wait to see how you feel about that stack after another couple weeks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES is a top 3 supplement company with only a limited amount of products. they are a solid group of people!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It shows in the mirror...one of the best parts about Erase and AnaBeta
This.

The scale doesn't mean anything, it's the mirror that counts baby!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly! I could care less what the scale says. I go by the mirror and how my clothes fit. That stack only gets better!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You can never go by the scale as you put on some weight when you drink or eat, and you lose some as you sleep and excrete waste. Physical appearance is the way to judge.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES is a top 3 supplement company with only a limited amount of products. they are a solid group of people!
Couldn't agree more!
Thank you very much, gents. :)

You can never go by the scale as you put on some weight when you drink or eat, and you lose some as you sleep and excrete waste. Physical appearance is the way to judge.
If I went on weight alone this would have been a very depressing year of training for me lol.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of " the Six Pac Stack"

00S4Boy

Awards
Not logging because I'm not at that point yet and I'm not proud of what my lifts are but finally after 6 months of plateau 1 week in I hit pr's on flat dumbbell press, standing curls on ez-curl, and flat skull crushers with ez-curl. Something is working and I'm loving it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the kind words R1

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Not logging because I'm not at that point yet and I'm not proud of what my lifts are but finally after 6 months of plateau 1 week in I hit pr's on flat dumbbell press, standing curls on ez-curl, and flat skull crushers with ez-curl. Something is working and I'm loving it.
Love hearing this, congrats on the progress!

Mr.BigBad805

Mr.BigBad805

Awards
Alpha T2 + Erase + IF = Six pack!
How do you dose these and at what times of the day? I also do IF and have gotten great results. No six pack yet though. Amost there, but would like to get done quicker and would like the xtra help.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing two capsules upon waking around 6am and then one capsule at 12 and I have a protein shake with fats as my first meal around 12.30. I have a big meal an hour to two later. I've also been using sesamin and it has augmented the fat loss. I've not looked this lean for almost two years! i will do another week and then start a mini-bulk utilising recompadrol and maybe a prohormone and follow it up with another round of alpha t2 and IF. Currently I think I'm under 12% - 3 months ago I was around 23 - 25%.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great progress for three months. Keep up the good work. :)