C.O.P daily ?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Been reading some info on it today. I placed a order. Gonna give it a go. Interested in some the other effects as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Been reading some info on it today. I placed a order. Gonna give it a go. Interested in some the other effects as well.
COP and PLCAR together act as cardioprotective aids together too.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
COP and PLCAR together act as cardioprotective aids together too.
Read how it could help muscle and joint pain as well. I was hoping it could relieve my sciatic nerve issue that acts up every now and then.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response. I'm currently running formutech's intra endurance which has cop. I love it so I picked up some SNS cop to take preworkout as well. Then I started wondering if it had to be daily.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there are just so many supplements that i would like to try. this being one of them. there's just not enough time or money to use/try everything.

neddo

neddo

Awards
COP is hands down one of the better single ergogenics to release of recent.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I use COP daily I don't see any reason why you can't do that

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some on order too... Get out of my head!!!!

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You tell me bro...

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Let me guess what's next!
Also, what company did you order from my Swole brother from another mother?

Don't break my heart on this one mish...

- Valdez

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If he was smart like me then its from SNS
This, I made the mistake of buying primaforce to save a couple bucks. After receiving my product I am fully confident I will never buy a primaforce product again, SNS all the way

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't like discrediting other companies if it's not necessary, but some of their products have been tested and proven bunk or not dosed to the specification of their labels. Thanks for the vote of confidence brother :)
I agree with this. I know I ran their Agmatine with zero results. Then ran SNS and was amazed by the pumps.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I agree with this. I know I ran their Agmatine with zero results. Then ran SNS and was amazed by the pumps.
Not to brag , but we have the best price deal on Agmatine Powder Gram for Gram in our 100g container. At 1g a day you have 100 days (workouts and non-training days) of an amazing pump agent and effective GDA ;)!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

- Valdez
Not knowing SNS's deal, I went with E-pharms.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

- Valdez
But on the other hand I would love to challenge the 2! Which one is better. I'm very good at that;)

Younglifter16

Awards
*deleted quote for respectful reasons*

Sorry, but this post is just all sorts of weird. What from primaforce has ever been proven as "bunk" or underdosed? Primaforce is one of the top notch supplement companies when it comes to providing COA's, with mike providing quality tests for every supplement put out. Not to mention, whats wrong with primaforce COP? It passed the COP "Test" put forward by patrick arnold, while many others failed (SNS COP passed too for those wondering). I love SNS too btw, use their stuff all the time, but cmon now, no need to knock mike/primaforce.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sorry, but this post is just all sorts of weird. What from primaforce has ever been proven as "bunk" or underdosed? Primaforce is one of the top notch supplement companies when it comes to providing COA's, with mike providing quality tests for every supplement put out. Not to mention, whats wrong with primaforce COP? It passed the COP "Test" put forward by patrick arnold, while many others failed (SNS COP passed too for those wondering). I love SNS too btw, use their stuff all the time, but cmon now, no need to knock mike/primaforce.
If you use search or google you will know what I mean. About the COAs...I am glad you still see those as proof enough of a company. Anyhow, I was NOT referring to their COP, like I said...got search?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can tell you from experience that there Agmatine is not on par with other companies. I literally got nothing from it.

As far a cop or other primeaforce products I have no idea. I refuse to try anything after my bad first impression.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not knowing SNS's deal, I went with E-pharms.
Good choice. No harm no foul lol
But on the other hand I would love to challenge the 2! Which one is better. I'm very good at that;)
We'll compare notes... When you starting? I should be getting mine and starting within a week (hopefully).

- Valdez

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is the Agmatine powder from SNS better than others, and how so. Also why has the powder been out of stock for so long, and when is it expected back in???
I only ask because as I have been looking about Anabolic Minds you seem to be the main person who knows the ins and outs on the site.

Thanks
We have the best price gram for gram, not to mention in a convenient 1g dose. We are known for maintaining a high standard of quality with our supplements, and they speak for themselves. That sets us apart from other competing companies and their products.

I would take the OOS question to Nutraplanet :) as far as I know we have it in stock, it's just a matter of the Ninja Monkeys re-stocking up on it ;)!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you bought COP from primaforce? Just the irresponsibility of sending out a product with a completely misprinted label in regards to serving size is enough to piss me off. Factor in the classlessness of their reps/owner plus other users' history with their products (agmatine definitely comes to mind here). This company is comparable to Syntrax, ALRI, and MGN in terms of ethics.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you bought COP from primaforce? Just the irresponsibility of sending out a product with a completely misprinted label in regards to serving size is enough to piss me off. Factor in the classlessness of their reps/owner plus other users' history with their products (agmatine definitely comes to mind here). This company is comparable to Syntrax, ALRI, and MGN in terms of ethics.
ouchies.....always considered prima as "good to go". but, maybe not so much these days?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Good choice. No harm no foul lol

We'll compare notes... When you starting? I should be getting mine and starting within a week (hopefully).

- Valdez
I should have it by Thursday. I might wait till after Christmas . Depending how I can control the temptations;)

Younglifter16

Awards

yes I've used their cop, and have used their agmatine with no problems on either. I switched to their agmatine after hemavol got too pricey, noticed the same hypo effects. lets be real no ones going to feel anything with COP from any company (just as you wouldn't with beta alanine etc), but it did pass PA's test as did SNS's and a few others (others have failed it).

Anything you've guys have said about "not feeling their agmatine or their cop" are all anecdotal so I assume no one has anything concrete. And as for having a wrong or mislabeled label, lets not forget the whole x-gels incident with SNS. These things happen, and get fixed. A mislabeled label doesn't mean bunk stuff or an unethical company lol. I'm not nut hugging prima either, I have no affiliation, but if all I see is a rep knocking them with little to nothing to back it, Im going to be a bit suspicious unless I'm unaware of something big (a mislabeled label that got fixed doesn't count btw).

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes I've used their cop, and have used their agmatine with no problems on either. I switched to their agmatine after hemavol got too pricey, noticed the same hypo effects. lets be real no ones going to feel anything with COP from any company (just as you wouldn't with beta alanine etc), but it did pass PA's test as did SNS's and a few others (others have failed it).

Anything you've guys have said about "not feeling their agmatine or their cop" are all anecdotal so I assume no one has anything concrete. And as for having a wrong or mislabeled label, lets not forget the whole x-gels incident with SNS. These things happen, and get fixed. A mislabeled label doesn't mean bunk stuff or an unethical company lol. I'm not nut hugging prima either, I have no affiliation, but if all I see is a rep knocking them with little to nothing to back it, Im going to be a bit suspicious unless I'm unaware of something big (a mislabeled label that got fixed doesn't count btw).
Guess I spent too much time over at bb.com, I stand firmly by my statement but I respect where you are coming from. Definitely don't have an agenda against the company so I will let this go.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I've been using COP for a few years with great success 1.5g

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should have it by Thursday. I might wait till after Christmas . Depending how I can control the temptations;)
Mine is in :) after xmas works buddy... If I don't take it right now lol!!!! Temptations ;)

- Valdez

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with syntrax? i love their protein!! i mix the cappuccino with coffee and the other flavors with greek yogurt<-- im having this right now. vanilla bean torte + plain greek yogurt, lots of fat, lots of protein, lots of deliciousness!

i take 4g COP daily, morning and bed.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats wrong with syntrax? i love their protein!! i mix the cappuccino with coffee and the other flavors with greek yogurt<-- im having this right now. vanilla bean torte + plain greek yogurt, lots of fat, lots of protein, lots of deliciousness!

i take 4g COP daily, morning and bed.
Can you tell us the benefits that you have received from taking COP thus far?

- Valdez

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us the benefits that you have received from taking COP thus far?

- Valdez
tbh its hard to tell becuase im taking a lot of other supps
but my lifts have been increasing in the gym, slowly but im adding more plates to a lot of the exercises
mainly incline bench press, leg press, and squats.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbh its hard to tell becuase im taking a lot of other supps
but my lifts have been increasing in the gym, slowly but im adding more plates to a lot of the exercises
mainly incline bench press, leg press, and squats.
Nice :D

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Mine is in :) after xmas works buddy... If I don't take it right now lol!!!! Temptations ;)

- Valdez
I couldn't resist. Day 1. Felt strong. I think I'm gonna just do on work out days. 2 scoops pre workout.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldn't resist. Day 1. Felt strong. I think I'm gonna just do on work out days. 2 scoops pre workout.
Seriously? That fast? Results, not started ;)

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

- Valdez
Don't know what it is lately brother . Feeling good. Could be the pump spray and UR spray. But we talk about that on that thread;) I had a weight increase in some of my lifts. I was really straining that much or out of breath!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know what it is lately brother . Feeling good. Could be the pump spray and UR spray. But we talk about that on that thread;) I had a weight increase in some of my lifts. I was really straining that much or out of breath!
You're on a mission bud there's nothing more to it. You're in the zone! I'll report back with my COPulation of my results with COP shortly.

- Valdez

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
You're on a mission bud there's nothing more to it. You're in the zone! I'll report back with my COPulation of my results with COP shortly.

- Valdez
Yeah I'm a sic dude with a passion. Join my fight brother.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

- Valdez
Workout # 2 with C O P. Easier to get the last few reps done. Kinda feels like mentally I can push harder because its sorta easier to finish the last few reps. All I know is the last few reps are easier and the weight was 10 pounds heavier. Liking it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
2 grams COP + Condense + 1 gram of sea salt (just to see if it enhanced the pump) and my workout was insane today. 30 mins HIIT cardio plus full body WO..had to make myself leave and even then, I over did it. Christmas turkey leftover feast and now I'm going to bed.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout # 2 with C O P. Easier to get the last few reps done. Kinda feels like mentally I can push harder because its sorta easier to finish the last few reps. All I know is the last few reps are easier and the weight was 10 pounds heavier. Liking it.
How many grams in 2 scoops?

- Valdez