New guy need advice

Bigdaddy357

Bigdaddy357

Awards
I am 34 recently had reconstructive surgery on my shoulder. Put on some fat around the gut. Any advice on good supplements to block estrogen and burn fat. I run 3-5 miles a day mon-fri.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Erase and Alpha T2 from PES. I don't work for them or anything but those are outstanding products

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
EC stack for burning fat.
http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

It explains it there. I would say adding EGCG and Reduce-XT for cortisol (to lower stress fat) to avoid also catabolism from that much cardio...and a good diet should be good enough.

If an estrogen blocker is needed then I would say either Formeron (topical Formestene) or Erase (suicidal oral steroidal AI). Both are really good for lowering estrogen and also giving that "dry" look people like.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECY or Alphamine.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Liquid Formadrol contains 2-phenyl-benzo{h}-chromen-4-one "BENZO" which one of the strongest natural aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase is the enzyme that creates estrogen. AIs are taken to either block the action of estrogen on receptors or block the production of estrogen. Liquid Formadrol can help increase test levels and reduce estrogen.