Albuterex

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Just got sent a bottle of this from my buds in Australia to run for my spring shred. Has anyone ever tried this?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got sent a bottle of this from my buds in Australia to run for my spring shred. Has anyone ever tried this?
Only seems to be popular in Australia, and PA couldnt even break down want is in it due to poor labelling.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Only seems to be popular in Australia, and PA couldnt even break down want is in it due to poor labelling.
Ahh I see I see. Ill take a pic and post it in here later. Maybe they changed it up. Haven't looked at it to hard yet

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
haven't tried it myself, but apparently the crash is pretty bad. I think the company is associated with Zyzz's brothers, which doesn't exactly inspire confidence...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haven't tried it myself, but apparently the crash is pretty bad. I think the company is associated with Zyzz's brothers, which doesn't exactly inspire confidence...
I think Its European? Or the guy behind Nutri Sups is behind it. Ive heard bad sides from it, I was hoping someone could pick it apart!

lronFist

Banned
Awards
I think Its European? Or the guy behind Nutri Sups is behind it. Ive heard bad sides from it, I was hoping someone could pick it apart!
It supposedly contains N-methyl-tyrosine, which is an anti-stimulant.

Iain1668

Iain1668

Awards
The TGA have tested Albuterex and found it contains Yohimbine and other banned ingredients in Australia.

Head over to the tga australia site for the report.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fightnews Supplements 0