Diarginine Malate or Citrulline Malate to be stacked with CEE?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i plan on getting some bulk powder of either diarginine malate of citrulline malate and stack it with some CEE pre workout. what are your experiances with either one of these and how well do you think they would stack with CEE? I know people have been happy witch scorch which is citrulline malate but diarginine malate sounds pretty interesting too.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Instead i took CM (StaminO2), at the recommended dosages (3+3g). The effect was completely different. CM is a NO precursor and also neutralize ammonia, which causes muscle fatigue. Hence, u get more stamina and feel overally better. The morning dose for me is a must, I'm never very awake and "strong" at the beginning of the day. StaminO2 is pricey, though. I woud recommend raw powder, which is available again at 1 fast.
Actually I'm using MAN Body Octane, also PWO. Coupled with CEE is a killer combo, IMO.
well, this is what syr has to say about it from a similar thread.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omar, check the private forum.

I cover it all.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but then again I have tried just about everything.

And I also have mine backed up with legitimate research. I also know what doses to use for each component to where you aren't wasting product (which many people do by using too much). I don't blindly add things because it sounds good.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
True, but then again I have tried just about everything.

And I also have mine backed up with legitimate research. I also know what doses to use for each component to where you aren't wasting product (which many people do by using too much). I don't blindly add things because it sounds good.

If you don't mind, can you PM me so that I can compare my stack<s> to yours. I'm also wondering what "legitimate research" means. I mean, everyone responds differently. What happens to me on arginine HCL for example is nothing like when I use AAKG....but I've received feedback from others saying the opposite. It seems that way for omst supplements.
I came up with one formulation which seemed to work well on everyone who tried it. But even then, some seemed to respond more radically than others.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking 3 to 5g ed.
Too few. The recommended dosage is at least 6g ED, splitted in 2 doses.
A little higher would be better (7-8g) IMO.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Too few. The recommended dosage is at least 6g ED, splitted in 2 doses.
A little higher would be better (7-8g) IMO.
are you talking about the dosing of diarginine malate?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't mind, can you PM me so that I can compare my stack<s> to yours. I'm also wondering what "legitimate research" means. I mean, everyone responds differently. What happens to me on arginine HCL for example is nothing like when I use AAKG....but I've received feedback from others saying the opposite. It seems that way for omst supplements.
I came up with one formulation which seemed to work well on everyone who tried it. But even then, some seemed to respond more radically than others.
There are only a host of substances that have legitimate reseach (as in case studies) supporting them. Arginine is a perfect example. Actually amino's in general is a perfect category because by themselves there is hardly any reseach supporting their roles in increasing LBM, GH, etc...but there are many studies showing that when combines with other amino's the effects change drastically. There are many substances that do not work well alone but when combines with others they work very well even at low doses.

Many of the substances used today in many of the premixed forulas do not have research backing them. They work in theory (even though many are true). But if you dig hard enough you can find many things that work well in combination with other substances. You are looking more for synergistic effect rather than the effects solely from the individual substances themselves. In fact, many studies do not support arginine in any form to help increase LBM or change body compositio when taking orally (it simply increase blood flow in any form). Companies will use intravenous studies which react VERY different then oral dosing.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So what is the dose for the diarginine malate?