TTA And GDA's
- 12-24-2012, 11:22 AM
I've taken 1g a day. 500g before my largest 2 meals (which also contain the highest fat content) I take it wishand I take vitamin E regularly (when I remember too).
I've also taken along with it. The past month I've hovered around 212-215 (goal has been to maintain) but have leaned out slightly so I'd say it works.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 12-24-2012, 12:02 PM
For future reference, examine.com generally provides a very incomplete picture about how ingredients work.
- 12-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Just be careful with tta everyone.. i almost went into acute renal failure from it back in the day. It was my fault, it was designer supplements melting point.. you were suppose to take 4 pills daily i think, i took 5. I was at work as a waiter, and got extreme cramps non-stop felt like my muscles were tearing. Then my piss was dark brown, I was releasing myoglobin into my blood stream..
dangerous dangerous. I chugged a sh*t ton of water until my pee cleared, and didn't use it for YEARS after. My fault, stupid for dosing higher.. but heed the warning!Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
12-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:11 PM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-07-2007, 01:22 AM
- By Cavallo in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2007, 11:43 AM
- By rxp1997 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-06-2007, 03:52 PM
- By gpupp in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2006, 01:05 PM