TTA And GDA's

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I've taken 1g a day. 500g before my largest 2 meals (which also contain the highest fat content) I take it wish fish oil and I take vitamin E regularly (when I remember too).

I've also taken Slinshot along with it. The past month I've hovered around 212-215 (goal has been to maintain) but have leaned out slightly so I'd say it works.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. For future reference, examine.com generally provides a very incomplete picture about how ingredients work.
    •   

3. Just be careful with tta everyone.. i almost went into acute renal failure from it back in the day. It was my fault, it was designer supplements melting point.. you were suppose to take 4 pills daily i think, i took 5. I was at work as a waiter, and got extreme cramps non-stop felt like my muscles were tearing. Then my piss was dark brown, I was releasing myoglobin into my blood stream..

dangerous dangerous. I chugged a sh*t ton of water until my pee cleared, and didn't use it for YEARS after. My fault, stupid for dosing higher.. but heed the warning!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Just be careful with tta everyone.. i almost went into acute renal failure from it back in the day. It was my fault, it was designer supplements melting point.. you were suppose to take 4 pills daily i think, i took 5. I was at work as a waiter, and got extreme cramps non-stop felt like my muscles were tearing. Then my piss was dark brown, I was releasing myoglobin into my blood stream..

dangerous dangerous. I chugged a sh*t ton of water until my pee cleared, and didn't use it for YEARS after. My fault, stupid for dosing higher.. but heed the warning!
    yup but this was when i weigth 300lbs+ of "fatty ass" i think this is why high doses works too well (in my case) but yeah i`m with you not every one can handle 2g+ daily

Similar Forum Threads

1. TTA and muscle cramps
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:11 PM
  2. TTA and raspberry ketones
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 01:22 AM
  3. Question about TTA and Metformin.
    By Cavallo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 11:43 AM
  4. Is TTA and/or Sesamin a no-no preworkout?
    By rxp1997 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 03:52 PM
  5. TTA and carb cycling issues
    By gpupp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 01:05 PM