My wife wants a fat burner thats a good....

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apatite(sp?) suppressant. Suggestions? With stims.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got her cycling carbs. now she's not a fat ass, just looking to cut some BF and lb's.
Wasn't suggesting that she was, but from personal experience the noticeable benefits of fasting outweigh any supplement I have tried. At the very least I would recommend reading up on it if you haven't yet

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't suggesting that she was, but from personal experience the noticeable benefits of fasting outweigh any supplement I have tried. At the very least I would recommend reading up on it if you haven't yet
Yeah I was just saying she's a little overweight. Fasting I agree with but self discipline is a problem here. That's why she wants a suppressant.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A few good suggestions, let us know what you chose.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine is the best on the market. 1 pill/day is all you need at MOST(shell probably only need 1/2 caplet...they break easily), which means 1 bottle is a 4 month supply!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
in my personal opinion Dexaprine is the best on the market. 1 pill/day is all you need at MOST(shell probably only need 1/2 caplet...they break easily), which means 1 bottle is a 4 month supply!
Fixed for you. (=

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I'll figure out something and bump the thread.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
PNI thermadex is great...my fiancé loved it and she only did 1 pill a day and it killed her appetite
I stand behind this statement. I noticed when on a very strict diet, it really cut my appetite as well as great energy/results.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll figure out something and bump the thread.
Kind of depends I guess, what kind of stim affect? Does she want to feel energized or just a subtle pick me up? Is her appetite killing her ATM or just needs to be turned down a notch? Some stims, when paired with my keto diet, make my appetite non-existent. This isn't a good thing, as I'm sure you know.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Among non-supplements: EC

Among supplements:

Alphamine
Dexaprine

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Syn-30 - Synephrine HCL - people have seen pretty good results with the use of Synephrine, whether SNS or Synthetic Supplements. It can help burn fat, suppress appetite and give her some energy.

Might be something to look at incorporating in the future.

- Valdez

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl synephrine >>>>>>>>> Synephrine HCL.

Put 1,000 '>' in between the two. ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Raspberry ketones....I think it's best for ladies

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
My wife saw awesome results with shift and combustion. She lost 25lbs and weighs less than before she had my son. Obv combustion is impossible to get but shift/Alphamine or shift/any thermo would stack well.

She had massive energy...even cleaned the house more often lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My wife saw awesome results with shift and combustion. She lost 25lbs and weighs less than before she had my son. Obv combustion is impossible to get but shift/Alphamine or shift/any thermo would stack well.

She had massive energy...even cleaned the house more often lol
That's impressive, my wife has been using alphamine and is dropping weight also.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's impressive, my wife has been using alphamine and is dropping weight also.
One of these days I'm going to have to try Alphamine since I keep hearing such good things about it.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
iForce Dexaprine. 1 full tab might be too strong, so cut it in half and it should be the right amount! Not only that, the bottle will last much longer!

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Thermadex is great, but there are others out there that are good too.

It depends if she is looking for a stim based or non stim based. There are some really nutrient repartitioners and some good Thyroid support products. There are also some good night time sleep aid/fat burners too. In fact you can stack many of these together, just make sure not to stack more than 1 stim based fat burner.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Dexaprine is the best on the market. 1 pill/day is all you need at MOST(shell probably only need 1/2 caplet...they break easily), which means 1 bottle is a 4 month supply!
I'm with this guy dexaprine is good stuff better when combined with Tt-33 . Just my opinion .