DAA before and after ph cycle??

monkeyboy

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has used DAA to jump start a PH cycle, stop during the cycle, and then use it again for PCT? It seems like a good idea to me, but can't find if anyone's tried it. Any thoughts?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No, take after... It will have 0 affect while on

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
he said before and after not while oncycle

to OP, yes its fine, lotsa people do that

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Woah easy killer! No problem with that at all. Your just gettin your test levels up to shut them down... There's no kickstartin your cycle like that

monkeyboy

Awards
I just figure the DAA will slightly boost test levels before the cycle and the PH will obviously boost test levels even further. Why would that not work? I can't find any info about it, I just want opinions or facts. I appreciate your responses! Thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I just figure the DAA will slightly boost test levels before the cycle and the PH will obviously boost test levels even further. Why would that not work? I can't find any info about it, I just want opinions or facts. I appreciate your responses! Thanks!
No it doesn't work like that... Daa raises testosterone yes...
Steroids don't naturally. Putting mass amounts of androgens in your body shuts you down. Your body stops producing test and estro on cycle. This is why we do pct after wards to get our body back to normal.

monkeyboy

Awards
Ahhh, I see what your saying now! So would it be detrimental to do or just a waste of DAA?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just wondering if anyone has used DAA to jump start a PH cycle, stop during the cycle, and then use it again for PCT? It seems like a good idea to me, but can't find if anyone's tried it. Any thoughts?
It would be best served on a natty cycle on its own, or during Pct. Using it to kick start a cycle will do nothing to get the cycle going in terms of results.

monkeyboy

Awards
It would be best served on a natty cycle on its own, or during Pct. Using it to kick start a cycle will do nothing to get the cycle going in terms of results.
I've used it along with Erase during PCT :thumbsup:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Save it for pct

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Its just that I have so much of it. I'd rather use it than to let it go to waste. I bought it in bulk...1 kg
Use pct and after... If your doin a natty cycle before then go head

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How long of a wait after doing a DAA cycle before it would be ok to do a PH cycle?
You can start it right after if you preload supports!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sweet! Thanks Airborne!! I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge!!:You_Rock_Emoticon:
It's what I'm here for brother! What cycle u runnin?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sounds good to me!