DAA before and after ph cycle??

  1. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    DAA before and after ph cycle??


    Just wondering if anyone has used DAA to jump start a PH cycle, stop during the cycle, and then use it again for PCT? It seems like a good idea to me, but can't find if anyone's tried it. Any thoughts?

  2. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    No, take after... It will have 0 affect while on
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    steam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    he said before and after not while oncycle

    to OP, yes its fine, lotsa people do that
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Woah easy killer! No problem with that at all. Your just gettin your test levels up to shut them down... There's no kickstartin your cycle like that
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    I just figure the DAA will slightly boost test levels before the cycle and the PH will obviously boost test levels even further. Why would that not work? I can't find any info about it, I just want opinions or facts. I appreciate your responses! Thanks!
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I just figure the DAA will slightly boost test levels before the cycle and the PH will obviously boost test levels even further. Why would that not work? I can't find any info about it, I just want opinions or facts. I appreciate your responses! Thanks!
    No it doesn't work like that... Daa raises testosterone yes...
    Steroids don't naturally. Putting mass amounts of androgens in your body shuts you down. Your body stops producing test and estro on cycle. This is why we do pct after wards to get our body back to normal.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Ahhh, I see what your saying now! So would it be detrimental to do or just a waste of DAA?
  8. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Ahhh, I see what your saying now! So would it be detrimental to do or just a waste of DAA?
    When fo you start your cycle?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,085
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has used DAA to jump start a PH cycle, stop during the cycle, and then use it again for PCT? It seems like a good idea to me, but can't find if anyone's tried it. Any thoughts?
    It would be best served on a natty cycle on its own, or during Pct. Using it to kick start a cycle will do nothing to get the cycle going in terms of results.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  10. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    When fo you start your cycle?
    Yes, taking it before the cycle. Would it be detrimental or just a waste of DAA?
  11. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    It would be best served on a natty cycle on its own, or during Pct. Using it to kick start a cycle will do nothing to get the cycle going in terms of results.
    I've used it along with Erase during PCT
  12. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Save it for pct
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Save it for pct
    Its just that I have so much of it. I'd rather use it than to let it go to waste. I bought it in bulk...1 kg
  14. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post

    Its just that I have so much of it. I'd rather use it than to let it go to waste. I bought it in bulk...1 kg
    Use pct and after... If your doin a natty cycle before then go head
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Use pct and after... If your doin a natty cycle before then go head
    How long of a wait after doing a DAA cycle before it would be ok to do a PH cycle?
  16. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post

    How long of a wait after doing a DAA cycle before it would be ok to do a PH cycle?
    You can start it right after if you preload supports!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    You can start it right after if you preload supports!
    And then would it be ok to use again during PCT?
  18. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post

    And then would it be ok to use again during PCT?
    Yes of course
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yes of course
    Sweet! Thanks Airborne!! I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge!!
  20. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post

    Sweet! Thanks Airborne!! I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge!!
    It's what I'm here for brother! What cycle u runnin?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Registered User
    monkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's what I'm here for brother! What cycle u runnin?
    Gonna flip a coin between PP or SD lol, 25-30 days @ 20mg/day. The length will depend on the sides. A nice & 'easy' winter bulk!
  22. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0


    Sounds good to me!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before and After pics your PH cycle
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 10:05 AM
  2. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:51 PM
  3. Test Cyp Dbol Cycle before and after
    By faceman35 in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 12:36 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:59 AM
  5. Before and after pics(2 cycles)
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in