Best current test-booster?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Best current test-booster?


    What has worked for you? What have other people you know recommended?

    I've been considering Animal Stak, Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, and Primaforce DAA. Are any of these good products? Is there something better?

    I know this question has probably been asked ad nauseum, but I'd just like to not waste too much time and money finding one that works. So any help is appreciated.

    Or if there are any threads you can direct me to, that would be appreciated, too.

    Thanks.


  2. Lgi Daa and erase, less than 40 bucks, can't go wrong
    T2

  3. I'm also a bigfan of forerunners Reboot
    T2
    •   
       


  4. I like the "porn star" stack. Liquid Formadrol stacked with liquid T911. Haven't hear anybody complain about it yet
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Best current test-booster?


    SNS DAA + Erase
    Purus Dpol + Erase
    Epharm Testforce + Erase

    The selling point with these is that they are the form used in the actual study.

    DAA + Erase = a good time for most!

    Other test boosters
    SNS Bulbine - very versatile dosing options and the bottle (depending on weight) lasts around two months.

    SNS ZMA

    Athletix Formula X - DAA
    " " - Division 1
    And so on there are tons of options!!!

    - Valdez

  6. I was a big fan of purus recycle + dpol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Thanks, all.

    Seems that erase is coming up a lot. I'm new to test booster/AI thing, so this may be a dumb question, but what do you do to counteract the headaches/joint pain some people say it (erase) tends to cause?
  8. Re: Best current test-booster?


    Hell yeah. I'm currently on Nolvadren-XT, Athletix triple stack (formula x, titanium XL, division 1). Feeling amazing. Seeing my strength go through the roof and slight leaning effect.

    I am thinking of doing weeks 4-8 with erase + test powder or Prometheus rising.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Re: Best current test-booster?


    Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Thanks, all.

    Seems that erase is coming up a lot. I'm new to test booster/AI thing, so this may be a dumb question, but what do you do to counteract the headaches/joint paint people say it (erase) tends to cause?
    Nolvadren-XT is erase clone with added goodies. As for joint pain, I am currently taking Orange Triad multis which is doing wonders considering all the joint complaints I hear about erase. Haven't noticed any stiffness yet. Good luck with your decision.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Re: Best current test-booster?


    I've run a lot of stuff in my time and every combination imaginable. I could blow away $100 worth of test boosters with a $15 bottle of clomid.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  11. You cannot go wrong with Erase Pro, throw in some Now l-dopa and you are talking fun times.
    doing my own thang!

  12. you can go with
    DAA + AI,

    DAA + 3,4-Divanil [testabolan] + AI


    next run will hopefully be NDMA + testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2

    i know vaughn loves both his testabolan + Reversitol v2, hopefully can put it to the test.

  13. Testabolan V.2 with its ability to free up bound inactive test, and a solid dose of alcar which IMO is the best upgrade stacked with Intimidate which has gotten a ton of great feedback. That has been the natty part of my pct many times with the addition of reversitol v2 but i feel those two alone will do just fine also.

    Erase is another i've had my eye on.

    Mike

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Thanks, all.

    Seems that erase is coming up a lot. I'm new to test booster/AI thing, so this may be a dumb question, but what do you do to counteract the headaches/joint pain some people say it (erase) tends to cause?
    For joint pain; Cissus XT.

  15. What Valdez and DanB said!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Bioforge V3 all time favourite followed by Triazole.

  17. what the idea of running DAA with Erase? I'm actually on Testforce2 by E-pharm and stacking with erase but thats just because I just came off cycle of SD.

  18. Sns DAA
    Pes anabeta
    Pes erase

  19. Tongkat Ali 100:1,Nettle extract

  20. Iīve tried Activate Xtreme + Triazole and Stoked + TestoPro and between these two stacks, the second one without a doubt.

    I know every person could react on a different way, but for me, when i was on Activate Xtreme + Triazole, i didnīt notice any strength gains (i think i even lost a little bit) and libido decreased a little bit too.. Besides that, i donīt know if itīs related or not but i notice my anxiety problems worsen a lot. After a week i stop taken, everything goes to normal. Strength is rising, high libido and anxiety lowers a little bit.

    On Stoked + TestoPRO, i didnīt notice my anxiety worsen, increased strength (10kg on bench press) and libido skyrocket

    Like i said, everyone reacts different, and iīve heard good thinks about Activate + Triazole too.. But not for me

  21. Best test boosters I have run was probably the original run of T-Force, DAA, and BPS endosurge.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Testopro
    Fadogia
    Sns daa

    Only use sodium daa, thats what was used in the clinical trials/studies
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Best current test-booster?


    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Testopro
    Fadogia
    Sns daa

    Only use sodium daa, thats what was used in the clinical trials/studies
    Smart man!

    - Valdez

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Thanks, all.

    Seems that erase is coming up a lot. I'm new to test booster/AI thing, so this may be a dumb question, but what do you do to counteract the headaches/joint pain some people say it (erase) tends to cause?
    If people are getting joint paint it's because there estrogen is getting to low. At that point you'd want to cut your dose back a bit. Also when taking and AI during a cut you may notice your joints dry out even more. Try taking a basic joint care blend glucosamine , chondroitin and even hyaluronic acid. These help rebuild lost joint cartridge, decrease inflammation and increase synovial fluid. I notice that you need a lot more than whats usually recommended on the bottle to get the best effects. I typically take around 2000mgs glucosamine and 500mgs of chondroitin. Pre contest I go even a bit higher.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Testopro
    Fadogia
    Sns daa

    Only use sodium daa, thats what was used in the clinical trials/studies
    Dont see tesstopro mentioned much anymore...but I had good results. Best stack ive ran (always natty) was tcf-1, o.g at2, testopro and formadrol extreme about 2 yrs ago..hardened up, added lbm, strength was great, recovery, etc...everything you want

  26. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post

    Dont see tesstopro mentioned much anymore...but I had good results. Best stack ive ran (always natty) was tcf-1, o.g at2, testopro and formadrol extreme about 2 yrs ago..hardened up, added lbm, strength was great, recovery, etc...everything you want
    Testopro was the ONLY testbooster i felt, strength increases, aggression, acne and full testicles
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by garz View Post
    Hell yeah. I'm currently on Nolvadren-XT, Athletix triple stack (formula x, titanium XL, division 1). Feeling amazing. Seeing my strength go through the roof and slight leaning effect.
    Have you tried Nolvadren-XT before or is this your first time? In looking at the ingredients, it looks legit and I'm quickly becoming a big fan of MAN's entire line up.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post
    Iīve tried Activate Xtreme + Triazole and Stoked + TestoPro and between these two stacks, the second one without a doubt.

    On Stoked + TestoPRO, i didnīt notice my anxiety worsen, increased strength (10kg on bench press) and libido skyrocket
    I've heard that that combo is quite effective as well. Did you take this as part of AI's Swole Stack, that comes along with Glycobol as well?

    How were you dosing Stoked and TestoPro?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Only use sodium daa, thats what was used in the clinical trials/studies
    I did not know there was a distinction. So, at the risk of asking a silly question: if the DAA doesn't say it's "sodium DAA", then it more than likely is not?

    I wish I would have know this sooner.

  30. Deja Vu...but here we go again:

    High quality Icariin
    SNS Bulbine
    Fadogia
    Divanil based products

  31. To be honest I've used pure DAA, TestPowder, LongJack, stacks of pills that contain mixes of trib, horny goat weed, maca and all types of peppers and spices, all the DHEA based compounds, androstendione, 19-nor androstendione when they were legal, stuff in fancy boxes with fancy names and I've never felt or seen even the slightest changes with any of these. The only pill versions of things that I've taken from retail that actually did anything in changing my physique/strength beyond normal are the 17-a "Prohormones" which of course can pose a risk to your body because they actually work. I've felt a bigger natty test boost from Nolva during PCT than any of these. I do notice if I take 5000mg of plain l-arginine or 100-200 mg yohimbe it tends to make me overactive "down there" though, but unlikely from a "test boost" lol. Anyone else feel the same? Not hating, just sharing my experience.

  32. I'm a fan of D-pol, used it several times now
    Always willing to learn :D

  33. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Deja Vu...but here we go again:

    High quality Icariin
    SNS Bulbine
    Fadogia
    Divanil based products
    I'd love to see a product with those 4 and an AI.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    To be honest I've used pure DAA, TestPowder, LongJack, stacks of pills that contain mixes of trib, horny goat weed, maca and all types of peppers and spices, all the DHEA based compounds, androstendione, 19-nor androstendione when they were legal, stuff in fancy boxes with fancy names and I've never felt or seen even the slightest changes with any of these. The only pill versions of things that I've taken from retail that actually did anything in changing my physique/strength beyond normal are the 17-a "Prohormones" which of course can pose a risk to your body because they actually work. I've felt a bigger natty test boost from Nolva during PCT than any of these. I do notice if I take 5000mg of plain l-arginine or 100-200 mg yohimbe it tends to make me overactive "down there" though, but unlikely from a "test boost" lol. Anyone else feel the same? Not hating, just sharing my experience.
    The over active feeling you get " down there" from l-arginine and yohimbe is because both of these act as vasodilalators and open up your blood vessels allowing more blood flow to your member.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  35. 2 caps synthetic supplements l-dopa
    2 caps DWS Deer Antler Velevet
    200 Mg benzoflavone

    And at night One cap intimidate with one cap exemestane 12.5 mg

    Oh and AppNut's 2nd Gear was pretty awesome standalone with the Avena and 6-Bromo
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  36. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I've heard that that combo is quite effective as well. Did you take this as part of AI's Swole Stack, that comes along with Glycobol as well?

    How were you dosing Stoked and TestoPro?
    Iīve taken this stack two times. First one, i take with Glycobol too, but unfortunately this gave me GI issues. There were days i went 8 or 9 times to bathroom. Iīve taken for two months and the GI issues decreased a bit but not much. So the second time, i took only Stoked + Testopro.

    I dosed like they say. Two on AM and two on PM. I donīt remember very well but i think i took them on a empty stomach.

  37. I'm only new to test-boosting aswell but was lucky enough to score myself a tub of Infinite Labs Dagger, hard to find in Australia but by far the best supp I've ever taken hands down, incredible pump (veins popping left, right and centre) and slept like a baby! Highly recommended!!

  38. im not a fan of DAA.

    but the test boosters ive had experience with is

    Neogenix supremacy - I felt really lean towards the end of the bottle. It has a high quality extract of divanil that really works well, i mean i probably gained 3-4lbs everytime ive used it. definitely enhances my performance.

    Endosurge: This product is also in my top 3. Its got a divanil extract that works, you get a great dose too (1600mg) they tell you the amounts in the product; which is legit. Also the dosage of the Mucuna puriens works well. This product increased my agression, focus, and recovery.


    i think this stack is going to work well, im going to jump on it when my university's finals are over.

    1. Recompadrol
    2. Anabeta elite / or Man PR-XT / or T force
    3. endosurge

  39. Check out PNI's Paragon. Worked really well for me
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I'd love to see a product with those 4 and an AI.
    I concur! These combined plus something like 3,7 Keto would make a very potent formula indeed. It would have to be 40% Icariin or higher though. Too bad Icariin is so damn expensive.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 06:38 PM
  2. Best natural test booster..?
    By russy_russ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:03 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 10:06 PM
  4. Best Natural Test Booster That Doesn't Require PCT
    By MonStar1120 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:20 PM
  5. Best natural test booster??
    By Sulsuknjrk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Log in
Log in