Best current test-booster?

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post

I saw the profile and liked most of what I saw, but it lists 200mg of Citrulline Malate per 3 cap serving. Does the CM lend any benefit at such a low dose? The reason I ask in because the majority of us here use 6-8 grams of Cit Mal.
    I do agree that it is important to intake 3-6 grams of CM a day, generaly we dose cm after our workout. 200 mg is just a little added amount to help you train better and harder durring your workout, helps regulate nitric oxide production. Sometimes a little amount can go along way when your pumps are so warranted for relief.

Pm me if ya wanna sample!

2. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I do agree that it is important to intake 3-6 grams of CM a day, generaly we dose cm after our workout. 200 mg is just a little added amount to help you train better and harder durring your workout, helps regulate nitric oxide production. Sometimes a little amount can go along way when your pumps are so warranted for relief.Pm me if ya wanna sample!
    I appreciate the honesty. A lesser individual would have made the argument that such a dose of citrulline malate would give incredible results. For instance, on BB.com, I actually had AAEFX reps argue with me that the TWO MILLIGRAMS of l-citrulline in their product Nytric Pro was giving them mindblowing pumps:
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I appreciate the honesty. A lesser individual would have made the argument that such a dose of citrulline malate would give incredible results. For instance, on BB.com, I actually had AAEFX reps argue with me that the TWO MILLIGRAMS of l-citrulline in their product Nytric Pro was giving them mindblowing pumps:
    Stopped reading post when I saw BB.com hahah I kid I kid.

I used to be a manager for VS and I refused to have certain companies do demos because of the **** that was constantly spewing from their mouths to my customers lol
    Always willing to learn :D

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Excited to try this protein I've had every kind of protein lol
    You want some of my protein
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Tried this once and never again the pumps were so crazy I got instant stretch marks!!!! Haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Tried this once and never again the pumps were so crazy I got instant stretch marks!!!! Haha
    Oh boy where can I buy with overnight shipping.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just goes to show you should not judge a book by only reading the cover, lol.

if you read a little deeper you will find that many who bandwagoned against nla became fans of the products after actually trying them for themselves.

the reviews of t-blast here at AM have been pretty dammed good, imo. mine included!!!
    Thank you BigT it got out of hand over on SR.com. All we did was recommend our customers to leave reviews of our products on that website and in turn every one including the owners of SR.com thought we were spamming and writing fake reviews. Thank you to the AM community for understanding and taking the time to review our products. We are glad you have like our products!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

8. Cordyceps!!! MST Cordygen5 has been one of the best supps I've used for ATP/energy, mood, test-boosting and longevity

The in vivo and in vitro effects of Cordyceps sinensis (CS) and its extracted fractions on the secretion of testosterone in mice were studied. CS, F2 (water soluble protein), and F3 (poorly water soluble polysaccharide and protein) significantly stimulated in vitro testosterone production in purified mouse Leydig cells. However, F1 (water soluble polysaccharide) had no effect (p>0.05). F2 and F3 stimulated in vitro testosterone production in dose- and time-dependent relationships with maximal responses at 3 mg/ml for 3 h (p<0.05). An in vivo study illustrated that testosterone levels in plasma were significantly increased by CS, F2, and F3, respectively (p<0.05). Because CS, F2, and F3 stimulated both in vitro and in vivo testosterone secretions in mice, it is possible that CS might contribute to an alternative medicine for the treatment of some reproductive problems caused by insufficient testosterone levels in human males.

9. I´ve been taking Massularia from AI Sports Nutrition, since January 1st and i´m loving it.

Maybe it´s the placebo effect but i´m hitting PR´s since day 3. Libido skyrocket since day 2.

Until now, one of the most effective supplements on strengh department i´ve tried. Maybe even more the TestoPro / Stoked stack that i´ve tried and loved too.

10. Been hearing a lot of positive feedback on high dosed Massularia lately.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    OMG..WTF Why even bother. LOL

12. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

IMO Justin Kevin put together one hell of a pump product at a realy good price. Agmatine 800mg and 600mg nitrates alone is going to create mind blowing pumps. Yeah 200mg is light, but its effective for what we want. I'm just a rep, but do know that citruline is realy exspensive. If we dosed this at 6 grams ppl will be eating a ton of pills and be known as the highest priced pump product.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    IMO Justin Kevin put together one hell of a pump product at a realy good price. Agmatine 800mg and 600mg nitrates alone is going to create mind blowing pumps. Yeah 200mg is light, but its effective for what we want. I'm just a rep, but do know that citruline is realy exspensive. If we dosed this at 6 grams ppl will be eating a ton of pills and be known as the highest priced pump product.
    LOL. I am pretty sure he was commenting on the Nytric Pro product that has a whopping 2mgs
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

14. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

LOL. I am pretty sure he was commenting on the Nytric Pro product that has a whopping 2mgs
    lol woopsie

15. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Under no circumstance is 200mg of citrulline malate sufficient for any goal. I was actually commending you for speaking such in your earlier post. Citrulline malate is cheaper than agmatine btw.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Under no circumstance is 200mg of citrulline malate sufficient for any goal. I was actually commending you for speaking such in your earlier post. Citrulline malate is cheaper than agmatine btw.
    i just noted this is my review i posted yesterday!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Thanks for commending me earlier Coop. I'm pretty new to the world of suppliments as I'm trying to research them more and more. The main point I was saying that with the agmatine and nitrate doses alone will give great pumps. There might be a good reason its low, I will ask Justin for specifics. Thanks for all your feed back, your knowledge is helping edjucate me.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

i just noted this is my review i posted yesterday!
    I saw that Review, we appreciate it Brother. Who knows, there maybe some added citruline later down the road. Justin and Kevin are always pushing for a better product. Already finished our new pre wo with even more nitrates. Can't wait for that Combo

19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I saw that Review, we appreciate it Brother. Who knows, there maybe some added citruline later down the road. Justin and Kevin are always pushing for a better product. Already finished our new pre wo with even more nitrates. Can't wait for that Combo
    It was a great product none the less.and I can't wait to see the new formula either with the way people enjoyed the og,I may have to try to get some of it!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

It was a great product none the less.and I can't wait to see the new formula either with the way people enjoyed the og,I may have to try to get some of it!
    Oh yeah! I'm excited to try it for sure. Thanks for your great reviews by the way.

21. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Indeed I was. I'm actually interested in Swoll-N as I use agmatine. Back to the 200 mg issue. IMO they would be better served to add 200 mg more agmatine, nitrate source or anti-oxidants.

22. Tropinol XP is almost ready for release. This one is going to impress a lot of people IMO. Cant wait to get some beta logs going
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

23. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Indeed I was. I'm actually interested in Swoll-N as I use agmatine. Back to the 200 mg issue. IMO they would be better served to add 200 mg more agmatine, nitrate source or anti-oxidants.
    i think they added more agmatine and nitrates to their pre workout supp-d...if so then combined would give you a hefty dose of each.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i think they added more agmatine and nitrates to their pre workout supp-d...if so then combined would give you a hefty dose of each.
    Yes they did Brother. Can't wait to get mine for sure. I thought the pumps were good before, this will be unreal IM0.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

Hey... Im starting a log on it this week. I'll send you the link.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

26. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Tropinol XP is almost ready for release. This one is going to impress a lot of people IMO. Cant wait to get some beta logs going
    Definitely can't wait for it to come out!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

27. Bioforge v3 surprised it does not get more recommendations. Takes a while to kick in, more of an adaptogen to me. Expensive, esp becuae you should run it 8-12 weeks. but it worked for me. Lean gains if you lots (then lots more) of clean food. Prob good for a cut but I'm lean enough and have not tried it.
    I ran Bioforge solo for 6 weeks, up around 4-5 lbs actually looked leaner. took 2-3 weeks before the scale moved but lifts were all up. continued Bioforge for 6 more weeks stacked with erase/daa. it was a great combo. I get really good dreams and deep sleep on DAA.
    I prefer OG erase not Pro as 75mg everyday tends to give me headaches. not bad headaches but not a good sign esp if you are usually well hydrated and go easy on the booze. I run 50mg - 2 pills and occasionally bump it to 75mg. Stay hydrated cause it will dry you out. If you are prone to joint pain and run 75mg your joints might hurt. Erase gives you a lean and dry muscle look. I have not tried any other AI.

28. Quote Originally Posted by scottyboi558 View Post
    where do you get clomid for 15 abottle?
    No sourcing!

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By ezyryder08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 07:38 PM
  2. Best natural test booster..?